PDA

View Full Version : uck I love spring

JJ240
03-26-2010, 05:31 PM
And I'm glad I didn't sell my car. Brought it home from winter safe keeping (although maybe not so safe I heard there was a beat up civic rolling in one afternoon checking it out) Feels oh so right...thought I lost my lighter when I got home, but it was right where I always put it when I used to drive it often. This year maybe it will get some loving, unless someone comes to me with a FAT wad of cash its not going anywhere. Now...only thing on the agenda is a name...5 years, blood, sweat, and tears...and it has no name. Gotta keep it once its got a name right?

DustinsDuster
03-26-2010, 07:32 PM
i say Estella. beautiful, seemingly perfect, but you're constantly chasing after it...

JustinS
03-26-2010, 10:35 PM
You know, I've never seen pics of your car.

sparkles
03-26-2010, 11:57 PM
i say Estella. beautiful, seemingly perfect, but you're constantly chasing after it...

Sounds too much like a disco name, ya know. I always enjoy the 50s women's names. Betty, Sally, Phylis, Beverly, Agnes, Peggy, etc.

69gt4speed
03-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Funny how that is depending on the time area... Now we have all kinds of off the wall names...

DustinsDuster
03-27-2010, 01:15 PM

Sounds too much like a disco name, ya know. I always enjoy the 50s women's names. Betty, Sally, Phylis, Beverly, Agnes, Peggy, etc.

Estella was the girl in "Great Expectations". just seemed rather fitting with how much joy and frustration a car can bring you at the same time.

Scott
03-27-2010, 03:35 PM
MY favorite part is when you left a old CD in the radio and it always brings back the memory of where you were last time you drove it!! I still got 5 out of 6 of the cds that were in the cobra when I bought it "thanks jake" cuz it reminds me of ripping on it on the way home after I bought it.

DragonUSMC
03-28-2010, 07:53 AM
sooooo they guy didnt end up buying it?

I'm actually kinda happy cause you've put too much time into it... hell the whole gang has had a blast with that thing.

DustinsDuster
03-28-2010, 10:03 AM
i guess the kid strung Justin around all winter and just recently backed out. from how he talked about it last night- i dont think he'll be selling it now.