Found a pic of Trents Corvette turbo build

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/03/Epic_Fail-topshot.jpg

Deimos
03-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Looks like my welding

sLoWnStEaDy
03-24-2010, 09:19 PM
do I smell BEEF?

I think that is worse than the "home Depot Header" I posted a while back.

drfast4ward
03-24-2010, 09:56 PM
ouch!! Well I have seen this picture on another website. people have seen my welds, and if my welds looked like that i would seriously kill myself.

ha ha you got me good.

sLoWnStEaDy
03-24-2010, 10:05 PM
ouch!! Well I have seen this picture on another website. people have seen my welds, and if my welds looked like that i would seriously kill myself.

ha ha you got me good.

we have all seen your welds... so, how you gonna do it? :Hangman:

J/K, they aren't that bad but in all honesty I was expecting better from you.

69gt4speed
03-24-2010, 10:39 PM
That is worse than my welds and I'm a electrican/electronic tech by trade... I don't claim welding nor machinist, just good enought to get by. Why cause I don't care.. if I want super I can ask others, I help them, they help me at work. What a very basic formula is 1 amp per .001 alum thickness for a tig w hf a/c. Not trying to be a azz but man I'd def trade work (what you can do for welding from someone else)...

TbTalon94
03-25-2010, 07:17 AM
There is a whole thread dedicated to pictures like that on honda-tech. I can't believe some of the stuff people do let alone take pictures of to share.

Scott
03-25-2010, 07:25 AM
There is a whole thread dedicated to pictures like that on honda-tech. I can't believe some of the stuff people do let alone take pictures of to share.

I cant believe you just admitted to going on a Honda website!! :Hangman:

Ricky
03-25-2010, 10:44 AM

I cant believe you just admitted to going on a Honda website!! :Hangman:

ZING!

JustinS
03-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Honda-tech tech forums are awesome. They have a great weld/Fab section.

69gt4speed
03-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Kidding Trent about you anyway but whoever had that stuff done or did it themselves needs a :Hangman:

TbTalon94
03-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Honda-tech tech forums are awesome. They have a great weld/Fab section.

Only reason I go there ^^

They've got some pretty talented fabricators on there. Unlike most places they are usually all open to how they do things kind of like a big learning community. Not a lot of places are like that and it's how it should be.

On the other hand though there are A LOT of "know it alls/experts" on there that like to bash everyone's work and not have anything to show of their own.

Might wanna check it out sometime Scotty, you might learn somethin :neener: