03-15-2010, 02:05 AM
New gorillaz video, with some cool stuff in it. I won't spoil it :rock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vAOzYz-Qs

Luminatorz34
03-15-2010, 05:18 AM
im not a fan of gorillaz much at all, but this vid/song is somewhat tolerable

sLoWnStEaDy
03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
not a fan of the song at all but the video I could watch again.

4:31 made me laugh though. All that crazy driving and everything then all the stuff in his box is still perfectly organized and all nice and neat LOL.... I don't know why I catch crap like that but I always do.

Domestic Disturbance
03-15-2010, 11:02 AM
I just think the 68 elco, 69 camaro, and bruce willis make a great combo. I don't even mind that pro stock scoop either.

69gt4speed
03-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Hey whatever makes you happy I'm all for it.... Fk look on utube there are pages of crap about this band or car is good or crap.... Crazy... esp. bands I mean how you going to prove that? Fastest, styles, technique? And how you do that? It's worse than a chevy, ford, mopar, import argument imo. So some joker says I hate Sammy hagar..lol.. so he does I guess, way it is... You guys post up stuff, I'm bored as hell... And seriously there had no damn kids bands back in my formative yrs..They did not allow it, no bs. Osman's and partridge and monkeys were first, by then I was listening to zep and black sabbath. Stuff my parents hated. Car w music vids rock imo.. hell foreigner used to play out of classic cars no bs..look up on utube.

This vid reminds me of some mad max gone wrong...