PDA

View Full Version : New mushroomhead song

Luminatorz34
03-10-2010, 11:50 AM
this is mrh's new song for the saw 6 movie. i think its bad ass because it shows mushroomheads transformation between their old masks to their new masks for this summers release of their new album. so enjoy, or hate it or whatever you want. im going to continue loving it, cuz its bad ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENxb-pJP1rs

FiFdYnUtZ
03-10-2010, 01:29 PM
pretty sick song, i like mrh a lot

Luminatorz34
03-10-2010, 02:01 PM
i agree, im a huge mrh fan...i love the way this song sounds, shmotz and his piano playing during the song gives it that creepy kind of feel to it. i cant wait for the album to hit this summer. althought it was supposed to release last summer, then this winter, now this summer

FiFdYnUtZ
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM
yeah it should be a good album, i was somewhat disappointed by Hed Pe's last album so maybe this will make up for it..

Luminatorz34
03-10-2010, 02:10 PM
from what ive read on their website, this is gonna be their heaviest/hardest album yet. so we will see. im digging the new masks already. so time will tell

DustinsDuster
03-10-2010, 02:12 PM
i kinda like "43" when i first heard it, but other than that and maybe a couple others, ive never really been able to get into them.

i just feel like so much of new music is more about image and trying to freak people out than the actual music. i think seeing everyone in costumes and makeup just makes it easier for my brain to group them all together and label it "music i'm not really into". its like KISS in the new millenium.

sLoWnStEaDy
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Slipknot always has been and always will be my favorite shit ever!! However, I could see myself liking MRH as well, that was a little soft for em but I think that is one of there softer songs?

As for that particular one, I liked the video a lot better than I liked the song. Either way, I am just glad it was Rhianna!!! LOL

sLoWnStEaDy
03-10-2010, 03:00 PM
i kinda like "43" when i first heard it, but other than that and maybe a couple others, ive never really been able to get into them.

i just feel like so much of new music is more about image and trying to freak people out than the actual music. i think seeing everyone in costumes and makeup just makes it easier for my brain to group them all together and label it "music i'm not really into". its like KISS in the new millenium.

WHOA... you saying you don't like KISS? C'mon now, everyone likes KISS! You just can't help but rock the fuck out when you hear Detroit Rock City....

DustinsDuster
03-10-2010, 03:09 PM
i used to REALLY like KISS. but then i went into 4th grade and that all started to changed.

the sad part about that is, its actually true down to the word. do you have any idea how frustrating it is to want to talk to kids about "I Love it Loud" and all they want to talk about is New Kids on the Block?

sLoWnStEaDy
03-10-2010, 03:15 PM
i used to REALLY like KISS. but then i went into 4th grade and that all started to changed.

the sad part about that is, its actually true down to the word. do you have any idea how frustrating it is to want to talk to kids about "I Love it Loud" and all they want to talk about is New Kids on the Block?

NKOTB, now THAT'S the shit LOL. IDK, I am into all kinds of different music (including some eminem, gary allen, Dierks Bentley, david allen coe, CCR and TONS of other shit) . People are amazed that no matter what station the radio is on I can almost guarantee within 2-3 songs I will no one of them word for word. It's just that no matter what mood I am in or how I am feeling at the moment there is always a slipknot song that will "center" me and get me right.

honestly I didn't really get into music until I was probably 14 or 15. At that point I decided i needed a better way to express myself then the constant getting in trouble and drugs and alcohol and all that nasty shit. I used to be REALLY into country! I still dig country, don't get me wrong but I'm talkin like Garth Brooks was god to me back then. Donnie Murphey wore a SLIPKNOT shirt to school one day and I decided to check it out. Purchased the self title CD and "the rest, as they, say is history..."

DustinsDuster
03-10-2010, 06:16 PM
i listen to a wide range of music as well, i just find myself almost never liking anything new that comes out anymore. i like more obscure music that you dont hear as often, or forget about sometimes. i love Tom Waits, Johnny Cash, Jim Croce, The Talking Heads, Allman Bros Band, Pat Benatar, Metallica, Elton John, etc.

its good to have a broad outlook on music, but sometimes youre just not going to like something. as is the case with me and most of the music coming out today.

69gt4speed
03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Well i like most anything but seriously I have always liked good guitar w or w/o lyrics. I am so damn happy their is youtube and there is some old and new stuff on it. I hate fkn warner bros. they are dicks for sure... made a lot of good old stuff go away. Damn Dustin you told me you dug hanson and mmmbop... :bigthumb:

DustinsDuster
03-10-2010, 08:35 PM
isnt that one in the same Rob? you're just pissed because you lost your David Cassidy fan club membership card...

69gt4speed
03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
^ I think I luv you......what are you so afraid of? Na that was my lil bro time he had partridge and osmans... I truly was into elvis and beatles in the formative yrs along w johnny cash, patsy cline, hank williams my parents stuff. I'm just a okie from muskogee burns in my brain every day... thanks to kckn am.. thanks dad... That and roger miller.. geez.. :banghead:

Btw the inside story is merle was a big pot smoker and was smoking one going through there, hung out w willie and all that good stuff. Pure bs but made him a million dollars from the rednecks..

Finally Dustin.. Idk if you knew this but hanson is still touring..... pm me.. we can maybe go see a concert.. That and buckethead gotta see that guy also, sh-t he was in i.c. last yr... Rated #8 in the world.

DustinsDuster
03-11-2010, 03:41 AM
hahahaha, i used to karaoke "Dang Me". "they say roses are red and violets are purple, sugar's sweet, so's maple surple. and i'm the seventh out of seven sons- my pappy was a pistol i'm a sonofagun!"