PDA

View Full Version : White S-10

Deimos
03-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Anyone know who owns the S-10 blazer with fake head lights and a 6 inch cowl? Saw him going down edgewood road and turned off on johnson. It sounded loud and looked lowered.

Clinical
03-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Are you in CR? I know there was one here for sale forever by a friend's friend and it finally sold to some guy in Cedar Rapids that. It was really nice. Was a 92 or something like that i believe. It was white, had chrome american racing wheels, was lowered, a huge cowl hood.

All i know about it is that it had a 355 supposedly, a TH350, and it was loud as hell but ran 15's, just wasn't tuned right or something.

Not sure if it's the one you saw or not.
Trying to think of other things aside from those that made it stand out. Had limo tint all around, a black front grill, HID's.. not much else I can think of

LT1Dan
03-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw the same Blazer at the Road Ranger on Wilson Ave. on Friday. Sounded pretty good and had some fat DR's out back if I remember. Would be a shame if it was only running 15's.

Deimos
03-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Real dark window tint, I passed him to see who it was. From 2 blocks in front it looked like fake head lights but could be HID's as I was concentrated on driving. That thing only has a few inches ground clearance.

Clinical
03-08-2010, 07:05 AM
I remember it being low but not TOO low, basically about the same clearance my firebird would have.

Ricky
03-09-2010, 07:21 AM
i think i know what one your talking about..... it showed up at my house that day. I guess he knows my neighbor. Its very loud and sounds mean. I will snap a pic next time i see it. I have seen it many times so chances are good ill get a pic

Deimos
03-09-2010, 04:00 PM
cool man