PDA

View Full Version : ALLGO BIGHP 90NOTCH SCOTT NITROUSMIKE any other mustang guy

K-ville
02-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I am looking to become a dealer for http://www.schoneckcomposites.com/ so im just guaging if any of you guys would be intrested in the stuff. They have everything from 86 to 04 now and are working on new edge stuff. Their carbon finish is nice enough to put on with out any paint or prep!

Prices are listed on website and I would just set me pricing at 5% off all the time. Or if anyone wants to get in on the buy in ill give you 20% off each peice you want and no shiping ill bring them to you.

This stuff is as light as it gets if you go with carbon. Lx cover wieghs about 11.5 to 13 lbs in glass and aroung 8-10 in carbon! So lets hear it what do you guys think?

Scott
02-20-2010, 02:11 PM
dam those are expensive!! I would be interested possibly, I wish he made just the smooth front air dam for a factory front end

K-ville
02-20-2010, 02:56 PM
yea he goes for weight savings primarily but let me know ill hook ya up bigtime

allgo
02-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Right now I would say I would not be interested...I doubt big hp or 90 are either..but thanks, how is your car coming?

stangvortech
02-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Dan has a sick ass ford gt with a f2 procharger on it and makes good stuff........

K-ville
02-20-2010, 04:31 PM
yea i didnt think everyone would want a full kit but since i need a hood and want schoneck so i thought i mite become a dealer and save me and everyone some coin. cars comin along i havnt worked since dec 28 so until my new job starts funds are low! but ive got alot to do until then anyhow. the shop is almost done for the remodel and then me and the guy who helps me can knock out whats left. i still need a fuel pump controller centersection driveshaft and rear suspension