PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Pistol/Rifle

sLoWnStEaDy
01-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Looking for a pistol now that cash flow is back up and everything. Had to sell my PT 24/7 Pro .40 to help get my cadillac out of impound (actualy found out when I got the the police station I DID NOT have to sell it as the fees where $500 and not $1000 like I was told) ANYWAYS... I am REALLY wanting a Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro in all black but any "compact" .40 or .45 will do. Even a 9mm or .380 would interest me if the price is really good! A SCCY CPX-1 would be ideal in a smaller gun. I am only wanting to spend around $300. There is a gun show next saturday so it will have to be a pretty decent deal for me to buy something before then...

Also in the market for a rifle... something with a nice long range so I could say pick off an orange from say 400+ yards. My .222 is nice and all but not a fan of the wood stock and it was my grandpas originaly (dads father, died when my dad was 14 and he got the rifle, now I have it) so I won't modify it in anyway other than putting a scope on it. I can smack quarters at 300 yards with it but I want something that will shoot further.

85XR7Project
01-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Well you could always buy a surplus gun, I know of a few you can buy for $200-300 right off the top of my head. They might not be the caliber you were looking for though.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-30-2010, 05:58 PM
well... info? I am getting a Taurus Mellenium PT145 at some point no matter what. If I don't find one at the gun show next weekend, i'll buy one of gunbroker.com. I could always use more than one though.

Scott
01-30-2010, 08:52 PM
gotta get a 1911 man!! They shoot great and I love the grip angle, some people dont like them so much but once I shot one I was impressed

sparkles
01-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Stay away from the Taurus PT1911 though. They're awfully tempting as cheap as they are, but they've got issues. I know of at least 2 people that have owned them that have had to send them to the factory to be fixed.

Scott
01-30-2010, 09:21 PM
I actually heard the Rock Island "I think its called" is a very good and cheap 1911, I like the springfield's for the somewhat cheaper 1911

Domestic Disturbance
01-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Stay away from the Taurus PT1911 though. They're awfully tempting as cheap as they are, but they've got issues. I know of at least 2 people that have owned them that have had to send them to the factory to be fixed.
Ya I know a guy who's had a few problems with his too. It was stovepiping a lot, but sent it in and never had the problem again. I want a 1911 bad too.

sparkles
01-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I've always wanted one of those military replicas Springfield makes.

sparkles
01-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Ya I know a guy who's had a few problems with his too. It was stovepiping a lot, but sent it in and never had the problem again. I want a 1911 bad too.

That's exactly what was happening to his too. Sent it in and it's had "fewer" problems since then.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-30-2010, 10:06 PM
gotta get a 1911 man!! They shoot great and I love the grip angle, some people dont like them so much but once I shot one I was impressed

Kimber Ultra carry II dualies here. Never going to own anything else ever again.

85XR7Project
01-31-2010, 06:47 AM
I am really into older military weapons because they are always proven by years of service so here are a few I have had my eye on.

Czech CZ-82 (Makarov/Walther PPK knockoff) http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/3050 (http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/c/c-r-guns/p/cz-82-czech-9x18-makarov-military-pistol%2C-very-good-condition%2C-one-mag-c-r-/cPath/290/products_id/3050)

Polish P64 (Same as above lower quality feel) http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/4003 (http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/handguns/polish/p/polish-p83-9x18-makarov-style%2C-double-action-very-good-condition/cPath/16_385/products_id/4003)

Sig P6 (These are a single stack 9mm used by German police during the 80s) http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/1903 (http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/handguns/sig-sauer/p/sig-p6-p225-9mm-caliber%2C-semi-auto-sig-sauer-pistol-very-good-condition/cPath/16_234/products_id/1903)

Rock Island Armory M1911 (Yeah we all know how great the M1911 design is)
http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/2945 (http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/handguns/1911-style/p/rock-island-armory-1911a1-5in-tactical-45acp-new/cPath/16_365/products_id/2945)

Norinco Tokarev (Chinese version of the Russian version of the M1911 in the easier to find 9mm) http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/4172 (http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/handguns/miscellaneous/p/norinco-tokarev-213%2C-9mm-excellent-condition/cPath/16_356/products_id/4172)

Zastava M88 (I do believe this too is a Tokarev knockoff) http://www.eaacorp.com/zastava-m88-TP.html

SVO1
01-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Kimber FTW! Awesome guns, a buddy has a Kimber 1911, awesome gun!

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm not into the older military looking guns at all... I like the new stuff.

Inferno333
01-31-2010, 11:50 AM
My next pistol is going to be the Kimber Ultra Carry II.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm pretty stuck on a Taurus Millenium PT145 Pro in all black. Going to see if they might have one at the gun show saturday, if not I will just buy one off gunbroker or soemthing. They still have a pretty good amount of nazi memorabilia at these shows so either way I won't leave empty handed.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
My next pistol is going to be the Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Kimber FTW! Awesome guns, a buddy has a Kimber 1911, awesome gun!

I will live and die by my Kimber Ultra Carry II's. In my opinion the best short barrel 1911 ever created. A simple look down the barrel and the rifling will make your nipples hard.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty stuck on a Taurus Millenium PT145 Pro in all black. Going to see if they might have one at the gun show saturday, if not I will just buy one off gunbroker or soemthing. They still have a pretty good amount of nazi memorabilia at these shows so either way I won't leave empty handed.

If you see any gorgets or Red Cross Hewers, let me know asap so I can get out there. If there's anything in particular you are looking for, let me know. I've got a pretty decent sized collection. You can come by and shop sometime if you like.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 01:05 PM

If you see any gorgets or Red Cross Hewers, let me know asap so I can get out there. If there's anything in particular you are looking for, let me know. I've got a pretty decent sized collection. You can come by and shop sometime if you like.

Red Cross Hewer is something I have been looking for ;) but I won't have the cash so I will let you know if I see either. Had a Hewer at the show in Debuque back in Nov. but I had spent too much already so I had to pass on it, price was just under $500 and it was in GREAT shape!

Scott
01-31-2010, 01:06 PM

Kimber Ultra carry II dualies here. Never going to own anything else ever again.

Thats not a cheap investment by any means! You carry 2 of them!?

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM

Red Cross Hewer is something I have been looking for ;) but I won't have the cash so I will let you know if I see either. Had a Hewer at the show in Debuque back in Nov. but I had spent too much already so I had to pass on it, price was just under $500 and it was in GREAT shape!

Did it still have the frog, or was it just the hewer and scabbard? I had 4 of them, 2 of which my grandpa brought back from the war. Those two are in my safe, and the otehr two I sold a year ago and regretted it ever since.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 01:23 PM

I dont have my carry license yet, but I bought two in anticipation of taking/passing it. I got a great deal on them, but no, they were definitely not cheap.

sparkles
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM

I dont have my carry license yet, but I bought two in anticipation of taking/passing it. I got a great deal on them, but no, they were definitely not cheap.

No offense, but if you're going to carry 2 pistols at the same time, you're retarded.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 01:53 PM
No offense taken.....but to each their own. I'd rather have 14 chances to protect myself than 5-7 depending on which clip you have in your Kimber.

I guess I don't understand why I would be "retarded" for carrying two guns. Most police officers carry a backup, does that make them retarded too?

Deimos
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
What I want for my next gun.

http://www.barrett.net/firearms/model82a1

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
What I want for my next gun.

http://www.barrett.net/firearms/model82a1

Ah yes...you and me both. I would love a pre-ban Dragunov Tiger, but we can't all be millionaires.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
going ot have to agree with the dumb carrying two guns thing. If you can't get it done in 1-3 shots you shouldn't be carrying a gun at all let alone 2. I just plan to carry the PT145 which is why I want that gun, nice compact .45 with 10+1 should be more than enough and anticipating passing the test... LOL that the test is so damn easy an untrained monkey could probably pass it. There where a couple people that actualy got kicked out of the class though. One old guy showed up with a couple loaded clips, a loaded gun and a couple boxes of ammo all in a Wal-Mart bag!!! Instructor tore into his ass SO bad and then gave him 2 minutes to unload everything, seperate it and get the fuck out before he was arrested. The actual firing test is WAY too easy IMO, I could have passed this test when I was like 6 years old.

minimum .38 caliber
10 yards out
fire 5 shots
magazine change
fire 5 shots
must have atleast 8 shots in a roughly 10"-12" circle in 90 seconds or less to pass.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 03:22 PM
I don't think its stupid at all to have a backup gun. I know someone that administers the test and you don't have to qualify with each gun, only once. That would mean each time you bought a gun you would have to retake the test.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 03:36 PM
I don't think its stupid at all to have a backup gun. I know someone that administers the test and you don't have to qualify with each gun, only once. That would mean each time you bought a gun you would have to retake the test.

you're right... once you qualify you can carry whatever you want minimmum .38 caliber. Don't know what I was thinking LOL... regardless carrying two is stupid IMO but I am not the one carrying them so who cares what I think :bigthumb:

Scott
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
going ot have to agree with the dumb carrying two guns thing. If you can't get it done in 1-3 shots you shouldn't be carrying a gun at all let alone 2. I just plan to carry the PT145 which is why I want that gun, nice compact .45 with 10+1 should be more than enough and anticipating passing the test... LOL that the test is so damn easy an untrained monkey could probably pass it. There where a couple people that actualy got kicked out of the class though. One old guy showed up with a couple loaded clips, a loaded gun and a couple boxes of ammo all in a Wal-Mart bag!!! Instructor tore into his ass SO bad and then gave him 2 minutes to unload everything, seperate it and get the fuck out before he was arrested. The actual firing test is WAY too easy IMO, I could have passed this test when I was like 6 years old.

minimum .38 caliber
30 yards out
fire 5 shots
magazine change
fire 5 shots
must have atleast 8 shots in a roughly 10"-12" circle in 90 seconds or less to pass.

Out of the people in the class trying to pass the test, only about 50% actually pass the shooting test "inexperience" and its 30 feet "10 yards" away

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM

you're right... once you qualify you can carry whatever you want minimmum .38 caliber. Don't know what I was thinking LOL... regardless carrying two is stupid IMO but I am not the one carrying them so who cares what I think :bigthumb:

First, I never said I carry or plan to carry two. I just said I own dualies, and somehow that turned into something else. Also, I don't get why I'm being called "retarded, stupid, idiotic...." I guess I don't understand the logic in saying it's okay to carry one gun, but if you carry two you're just "idiotic, stupid, etc."

I'm not ragging on you, I just wonder where that logic comes from.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Also, haven't you watched ANY movies? Everyone knows that the first shot that hits your target always hits them in the upper shoulder.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 05:05 PM

minimum .38 caliber
30 yards out
fire 5 shots
magazine change
fire 5 shots

Out of the people in the class trying to pass the test, only about 50% actually pass the shooting test "inexperience" and its 30 feet "10 yards" away

typo, fixed... although 30 yards would still be pretty easy.

Ever since people found out they are actualy handing out CCW's everyone and their cousin decided they wanted to get one. There where a couple people there that had actualy never even shot a gun.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Also... would it be possible for a mod to move all this talk to a new thread? As this is after all a "classifieds" post and wasn't really suppose to spark a whole conversational thread LOL... I am enjoying it and all but I want it to be a Want To Buy thread again.

85XR7Project
01-31-2010, 05:29 PM
What sort of rifle are you looking for? I have a Mosin Nagant that is a pretty good gun that will out reach that .222 Rem anyday of the week.

BTW, what rifle is it that you have? I have a Remington model 788 in .222 and like it quite a bit.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-31-2010, 08:44 PM
Lookin' for something newer and more "tactical" looking that will be good up to 500~ yards. I looked at a couple 91/30 and M44 nagants as they are like $100~ but not really what I am looking for.

I'd like a 7/8mm, 30_06, .308, .338 etc... I am not too picky on the round as much as I am on the looks. If I had a couple grand to waste on a gun I'd like a Vulcan Armament V-50 or something along those lines but...

sparkles
01-31-2010, 08:49 PM
No offense taken.....but to each their own. I'd rather have 14 chances to protect myself than 5-7 depending on which clip you have in your Kimber.

I guess I don't understand why I would be "retarded" for carrying two guns. Most police officers carry a backup, does that make them retarded too?

1) You're not a cop. You don't have the training, legal support, etc. to carry 2 lethal weapons at once in the dire need you would have to use your firearm.
2) If you empty a clip at a person and don't stop them from what they're doing with it, you have zero business owning a firearm.
3)in the 00.00000000000000000000001% chance you will EVER draw your gun while you are carrying, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be against Yosemite Sam where you would need 2 six shooters.
4)no offense though :biggrin:

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 08:54 PM
1) You're not a cop. You don't have the training, legal support, etc. to carry 2 lethal weapons at once in the dire need you would have to use your firearm.
2) If you empty a clip at a person and don't stop them from what they're doing with it, you have zero business owning a firearm.
3)in the 00.00000000000000000000001% chance you will EVER draw your gun while you are carrying, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be against Yosemite Sam where you would need 2 six shooters.
4)no offense though :biggrin:[/quote]

You know nothing about my level of training. Trust me, if a barely high school graduate can carry a gun and a badge, I can shoot two guns at once if need be. Legal support? WTF does that mean? A CCW is all the "legal support" one needs. It's perfectly legal to carry a gun and a backup gun.
2) Never said anything about carrying/using both guns at the same time. Just said I own two. You misperceived my statement. Trust me, I don't miss. And if I did, I wouldn't be passing that CCW test now would I?
3) A Kimber Carry isn't a "6 shooter." Let's keep this realistic.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Oh and 4) You come off as kind of a jerk. Try to work on that.

sparkles
01-31-2010, 09:00 PM

I dont have my carry license yet, but I bought two in anticipation of taking/passing it. I got a great deal on them, but no, they were definitely not cheap.[/quote]

He asked and you never said no, so who knows what you were inferring in your statement. No, you don't have the legal support a police officer or the like would have if you somehow needed to EVEN DRAW your weapon. And no, I could really care less about what kind of training you have, because if you're inferring you need a backup for carry, and somehow the gun you carry is the poo, it kinda sounds a little hypocritical. If your gun is a GREAT gun, you would have zero need for a second. That is unless you are a shitty shot. In which case, you shouldn't own a slingshot, let alone be allowed to carry a firearm. PERIOD. Anyone that doesn't agree, I welcome the debate. If you want to point out how it was an misunderstanding, go ahead. I'm all ears.

sparkles
01-31-2010, 09:01 PM
BTW. The 6 shooter reference was in reference to the old west carrying 2 six shooters. Try to keep an open mind. I'm well aware of the fact that a Kimber is not a revolver, but thanks.

Oh and 3)

Trust me, I don't miss. And if I did, I wouldn't be passing that CCW test now would I?

I dont have my carry license yet, but I bought two in anticipation of taking/passing it.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 09:07 PM
I never inferred you NEED a backup for carry. I'm saying you have the legal right to, so don't try and stomp on that. 2nd ammendment built this country whether you like it or not. I also don't get the comment about "poo," doesn't really make any sense. If you're inferring Kimber sucks, I won't even bother with that one. Also, if you were a bad shot with one, you'd be a terrible shot with two. You have to be a SPECTACULAR shot to hit anything with two guns at a time. The only misunderstanding is on your part taking my comments to mean that I carry two Kimbers at once.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 09:08 PM
I swear all you do sparkles is screw with people on this site all the time. Trying making friends before you make enemies.

sparkles
01-31-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm not here to make friends, so let's just get that outta the way first. Second, you made it seem like you were going to carry 2 Kimbers at the same time. I pointed that out. If it's a misunderstanding, then so be it. I digress. Just seems like to me that you're backpeddling now, and that really was the case. If it is, which it seems beings how you defended it, then you're an idiot. ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY NO CIVILIAN needs to carry 2 weapons. PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION. This ain't the wild west and it sure as hell isn't Fallujah, Iraq.

And yes. Kimber makes and awesome 1911. No doubt there. You misinterpreted. Sorry for the confusion.

Don't get mad if the shoe doesn't fit. If it does, get mad. I'll argue and debate :biggrin: . I promise.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Not backpeddling from something I never went forward on to begin with. If you read back, I stated early on that I wasn't saying I was carrying two at once, but that I actually found the ideology funny that people think it's okay to carry one weapon, but somehow two is outrageous.

Secondly, if I wanted to carry two, I can and will just because it's my right. If I have a class III and want to walk down the street carrying a PIAT, I will. Why? Because I like to express my rights from time to time. If that means you think I'm an idiot, I guess I'll lose sleep over that.

sparkles
01-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Not backpeddling from something I never went forward on to begin with. If you read back, I stated early on that I wasn't saying I was carrying two at once, but that I actually found the ideology funny that people think it's okay to carry one weapon, but somehow two is outrageous.

Secondly, if I wanted to carry two, I can and will just because it's my right. If I have a class III and want to walk down the street carrying a PIAT, I will. Why? Because I like to express my rights from time to time. If that means you think I'm an idiot, I guess I'll lose sleep over that.

Then yes, you are an idiot. Please, by all means, go tell the Sheriff's department when you go apply that the reason you want a CCW is because " if I wanted to carry two, I can and will just because it's my right". Let me know how that works out for you. You're boring me. I'm going back to Family Guy. Talk to you in the morning.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Actually my exact statement to them was, " If I carried two, is that in excess." The response was " If you have your CCW on your person you are well within your legal right." Suck it Trebek.

sparkles
01-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Let's have a vote.

http://iowaautoforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=170120#p170120

And I really don't care what your rights are. I'm not saying you don't have the right (which YOU don't as of now). I'm saying it's stupid and unnecessary.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Once again, you are still on the assumption that I will carry two. Never said I will. And once again, all I'm stating is that it is legal. You consistently miss the point.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread, this has gone on long enough.....I'll return it to what it was meant for.

If you are looking for a .308, I have one for sale.

85XR7Project
02-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Hey sLoW, have you by chance looked into the CETME? The CETME is the original version of the German G3, and the larger version of the MP5. It shoots the .308 (7.62x51 NATO round) I was actually thinking about getting one for myself as my next purchase.

If that doesn't suit you try looking into the AK47, you can Tacticool them out all day long on the cheap and the parts are EVERYWHERE. Not to mention you can buy about 1000 rds of ammo for about $100 if you buy leftover surplus ammo.

Roosterk0031
02-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Check out the Savage 10 FP in 308, I think it would be a great choice. A non-heavy barrel model should do pretty well as well.

I picked up Rem 770 in 7mm08 last year, it will do 1" groups at 100 yards with the one and only recipe I've tried loading for it.

I have a PT111 mill pro stainless, 9mm, they come with 12 rnd mags, but I use 17 rnd mags from 24/7 9mm. Been thinking of upgrade to an OSS. Have you seen the PT8xx series, they are going to have a 22LR conversion kit for them, it's in the 2010 catalog so maybe by this time next year.

Domestic Disturbance
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not going to be against Yosemite Sam where you would need 2 six shooters.
I lol'd. I agree with the right we CAN carry 2 weapons, but don't see the need. I do see that what sandman said got a little misunderstood.

DustinsDuster
02-01-2010, 03:42 PM
fuck all of you, this guy here says i should carry as many fire arms as possible, at all times:

In Burt We Trust
http://www.parrygamepreserve.com/images/camera/burtGummerReal.jpg

sparkles
02-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Lol, I was just watching Tremors last night. The part where they're in the basement shooting ARs from the hip is the best. "die big snake, die."

SaNdMaNsSi
02-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Hey sLoW, have you by chance looked into the CETME? The CETME is the original version of the German G3, and the larger version of the MP5. It shoots the .308 (7.62x51 NATO round) I was actually thinking about getting one for myself as my next purchase.

If that doesn't suit you try looking into the AK47, you can Tacticool them out all day long on the cheap and the parts are EVERYWHERE. Not to mention you can buy about 1000 rds of ammo for about $100 if you buy leftover surplus ammo.

It's funny you say that after my post. That's what I'm selling. I have two, and now that ammo is so expensive I'm getting rid of one.

SaNdMaNsSi
02-01-2010, 07:20 PM
fuck all of you, this guy here says i should carry as many fire arms as possible, at all times:

In Burt We Trust

Mothafizuckin Tremors. I'm grabbing it out of my DVD case right now... I love when the asian dude gets sucked through the floor. Reminds me of trying to get that first bit out of my Culver's shake.

sLoWnStEaDy
02-01-2010, 09:04 PM
I kind of fell in love with the Mossberg 100ATR 30-06 Might Train (I or II) in black... not sure about the muzzlebrake on teh II and the scope is on the cheaper side but the look is my style. Going to check out hte gu show as my permit to purchase won't be here in time for me to buy a pistol (it was expired and I didn't notice until today) so I will probably end up with a rifle for now and just buy the PT145 online in a few weeks.

V. I http://www.mossberg.com/press/pdf/44.pdf
V. II http://www.texassportingjournal.com/con ... .php?ID=56 (http://www.texassportingjournal.com/content/products/detail.php?ID=56)

sparkles
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
The first one looks pretty close to a R700SPS. I've got one in .308 and I'm not very impressed with it. I had to play with several different loads and bullets before I finally found a decent grouping. That second one looks pretty BA with that break though.

JustinS
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM

In Burt We Trust
Its funny, because in real life hes the biggest anti-gun retard.

sLoWnStEaDy
02-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Got the PT145 I wanted. I am glad I waited instead of buying one online! I got the gun (brand new), the holster and the flag for less than the used PT145's are going for on gunbroker!
Going back tomorow after the NRA deal at the Clarion, not planning ot buy anything as that woudl take even more money out of my Mach 1 build but I did get to look much tonight as I had Landon and Skye with me. I do need another clip so I guess I will buy that if I find one.

http://www.imagechicken.com/uploads/1265421241062926800.jpg (http://www.imagechicken.com)

The Nazi memorabilia was pretty weak this time! There is one guy in the back that has a ton of stuff but nothing special/rare and IMO a bit overpriced...

85XR7Project
02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Nazi memoabilia is all cool but I'm more into the soviet shit.

SaNdMaNsSi
02-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Got the PT145 I wanted. I am glad I waited instead of buying one online! I got the gun (brand new), the holster and the flag for less than the used PT145's are going for on gunbroker!
Going back tomorow after the NRA deal at the Clarion, not planning ot buy anything as that woudl take even more money out of my Mach 1 build but I did get to look much tonight as I had Landon and Skye with me. I do need another clip so I guess I will buy that if I find one.

http://www.imagechicken.com/uploads/1265421241062926800.jpg (http://www.imagechicken.com)

The Nazi memorabilia was pretty weak this time! There is one guy in the back that has a ton of stuff but nothing special/rare and IMO a bit overpriced...

What did you pay for that flag because it is definitely not an original. Did anyone there have any gorgets?

sLoWnStEaDy
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM

What did you pay for that flag because it is definitely not an original. Did anyone there have any gorgets?

oh yeah... the flag is fake as fuck! LOL, it was $15, I paid $12. No gorgets, nothing really unique at all today. I was told that tomorow there should be a decent amount more. There where still like 10 tables not even set up whtn I was there so...

SaNdMaNsSi
02-05-2010, 11:05 PM

oh yeah... the flag is fake as fuck! LOL, it was $15, I paid $12. No gorgets, nothing really unique at all today. I was told that tomorow there should be a decent amount more. There where still like 10 tables not even set up whtn I was there so...

I'll probably go out tomorrow to see if there is anything worth picking up. I'm trying to focus only on gorgets since they aren't cheap. I think the cheapest one I own is 1500.00. It's hard to collect stuff like that around here since no one seems to have anything, and I'm not one of those bastards trolling the newspaper or befriending vets just to steal away what they brought back from the war.