PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2, WOW!

85XR7Project
01-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Watch out CoD, you got competition coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vepiJznvvY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lnzScc6ZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWimI71HlRQ

FiFdYnUtZ
01-25-2010, 09:27 AM
looks bad ass, but with COD's online community is going to take a LONG time to find a threat...

Luminatorz34
01-25-2010, 10:04 AM
i used to play battlefield all the time on pc....thats what i wish cod had, was the use of actual vehicles. thats what i loved about battlefield. the vehicles were stashed everywhere, and you just simply jumped in. the tanks you can get like 4 guys in them choppers are 2 one to fly the other to shoot...if cod had vehicles in their games they would be unstoppable

85XR7Project
01-25-2010, 10:06 AM
I too loved the Battlefield games and wondered why they didn't keep making them. I think this will be a VERY good game. It may not outsell CoD, but I do think the gameplay may be better.

black88gt
01-25-2010, 10:09 AM
This will rape COD on PC, still a huge bf2 community despite being 5 years old. Doubt it on a consoles. Cant wait, it gets back to what made the battlefield series great; huge maps with vehicles and teamwork.

glad there are still medics, that shit is fun as hell

Domestic Disturbance
01-25-2010, 02:54 PM
This will rape COD on PC, still a huge bf2 community despite being 5 years old. Doubt it on a consoles. Cant wait, it gets back to what made the battlefield series great; huge maps with vehicles and teamwork.

glad there are still medics, that shit is fun as hell
Yup, 6th most popular online pc game and its from 2005. CoD's gameplay just doesn't compare. CoD is fun, but dual wielding guns, goofy perks, and terrible cramped maps. The perks make it unique and fun, but still put it into that 'run and gun' ADD category. BF games, especially since 2, have a lot more focus on strategy. Huge maps and vehicles are fun too.

I don't know why the first bad company skipped pc entirely, but its nice they are bringing it back. I don't understand EA sometimes.

black88gt
01-25-2010, 09:44 PM
CoD's gameplay just doesn't compare. CoD is fun, but dual wielding guns, goofy perks, and terrible cramped maps. The perks make it unique and fun, but still put it into that 'run and gun' ADD category.

I don't know why the first bad company skipped pc entirely, but its nice they are bringing it back. I don't understand EA sometimes.

The first bad company was nothing like the others, doesnt bother me it skipped PC.

The perks are kinda what kills it for me. Theres really no balance to them. They also confound the shitty mapping. You keep throwing bombing runs on a tiny map its like shooting fish in a barrel. The nuke perk is probably the most retarded feature of any game ever made; it pretty much never happens but the fact that it is an option is dumb.

If they got rid of the perks and uavs then made some better maps it might be a good game. As it is its an ok time waster, not much more than that.

Domestic Disturbance
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Just played the beta for bad company 2, absolutely fucking insane. Trees getting shot down around you, dust flying in the air, debris falling down. Very intense