PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait til spring

Stutz
01-16-2010, 12:27 PM
So we had a party at my house last night and all i hear that the guy who bought my old camaro is telling everyone he would smoke my new camaro blah blah, only thing i have on him is the hood and rims. When his camaro still misfires like crazy and the oil pressure always fades down. Plus mine has a stall, tb and ls6 intake.

Then there is a kid from belle plaine who has a 99 mustang gt convertable that has msd ignition and a 100 shot of NAWS that he always talks up. Says he wants to race for pinks, i say $200 and he says no $1000. So i brought up that he told my roommate that his car shoots oil out of the air filter and he says so i'll have a cobra motor in there by then and a 600lb roll cage.

Clinical
01-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Just the regular winter shit talking :P

FiFdYnUtZ
01-16-2010, 12:53 PM
who in the fuck has a convertable gt with spray in belle plaine? ive lived there all my life and i have never seen or heard of this car..

NewSpeedSteed
01-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Its just the same old he said she said BS.
Not you tricky the Camaro and Mustang drivers.

Stutz
01-16-2010, 03:33 PM
who in the fuck has a convertable gt with spray in belle plaine? ive lived there all my life and i have never seen or heard of this car..

His name is josh something, i guess he used to live in brooklyn but lives in belle plaine now.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-16-2010, 05:55 PM
iicic...i'll hafta lay the smackdown to him sometime when im back...

Deimos
01-16-2010, 08:39 PM
I second that tricky chances are you know faster people than him with bigger wallets than him. Everybody has a bitching out point...

black88gt
01-16-2010, 10:41 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

NitrousMike
01-17-2010, 12:03 AM
lmao

Deimos
01-17-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm not gonna lie every time I see your name now I think of scott t.

Sledge_WS6
01-17-2010, 01:11 PM

Probably ends up being some 16/17 year-old with his mom/dad's car. I've got some flies to swat here in Anamosa when I'm back on the streets (funny story, Uncle T build one of the car's I'm gonna dominate :bigthumb: ).

FiFdYnUtZ
01-17-2010, 06:01 PM
haha and it still runs? thats a miracle!

Sledge_WS6
01-17-2010, 07:46 PM

I guess...it has had it's problems. It is a black '93Z w/ LT4 Hotcam/kit with a mild head port, all the supporting boltons...I assume. Needs a tune real bad (I keep telling him this...and he is running the stock converter w/ 3.23s), smokes a pretty good amount when he gets after it. I've ran into a couple Hotcam cars, none as lopy/choppy as this thing...

LT1Dan
01-17-2010, 07:50 PM

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

I guess...it has had it's problems. It is a black '93Z w/ LT4 Hotcam/kit with a mild head port, all the supporting boltons...I assume. Needs a tune real bad (I keep telling him this...and he is running the stock converter w/ 3.23s), smokes a pretty good amount when he gets after it. I've ran into a couple Hotcam cars, none as lopy/choppy as this thing...

Not afraid of an old LT car are ya, Sledge? lol j/k

Sledge_WS6
01-17-2010, 07:58 PM

Oh, they can be pretty mean if somebody knows what they are doing...I've always thought of that kit as a way for the "less educated"...rather, "less internet-savy" to make a quick increase in horsepower over stock. There are better combos.
*On that note, I promote interbreeding, so I'll just let you take care of this, then you can switch your car to road course mode and take care of Mike.

Mikes Spring Mod List (just so you are aware Dan) -
1) Kooks Longtubes (to finally become a bolt-on car)...not to mention the fact his car is lowered 2".
2) More suspension. He already has LCAs and a Panhard Bar (an a WS.6 front sway-bar), which is light years above ours :WORSHIP: *cough. I'm done being an asshole now :D

LT1Dan
01-17-2010, 08:11 PM

Oh, they can be pretty mean if somebody knows what they are doing...I've always thought of that kit as a way for the "less educated"...rather, "less internet-savy" to make a quick increase in horsepower over stock. There are better combos.
*On that note, I promote interbreeding, so I'll just let you take care of this, then you can switch your car to road course mode and take care of Mike.

Mikes Spring Mod List (just so you are aware Dan) -
1) Kooks Longtubes (to finally become a bolt-on car)...not to mention the fact his car is lowered 2".
2) More suspension. He already has LCAs and a Panhard Bar (an a WS.6 front sway-bar), which is light years above ours :WORSHIP: *cough. I'm done being an asshole now :D

LOLWUT? on the bolded part. I take it you mean you like cars that go both ways...wait thats not any better lol You are saying you prefer cars that can go fast in the twistys and in a straight line equally well, right?

My current project isn't going to be a canyon carver by in any way so he will have me there but I have no plans to lose to any other LT cars in a straight line and I'm hunting a few of you LS1's out there. :biggrin:

Mike's still stock internally isn't he?

I've got my sights on a certain "LT4" White "WS6" if you know what I mean. lol

Sledge_WS6
01-17-2010, 08:18 PM
LOLWUT? on the bolded part.
My current project isn't going to be a canyon carver by in any way so he will have me there but I have no plans to lose to any other LT cars in a straight line and I'm hunting a few of you LS1's out there. :biggrin:

I meant all you iron block kids can play with each other, lol...but sure, take it as you like.

Mike's still stock internally isn't he?
He has 1.6 C/C Roller Rockers and he did that M6 converstion, but I really don't see much of an advantage.

I've got my sights on a certain 1995 "LT4" White "WS6" if you know what I mean. lol
Dude, you can't beat that car. It is the rarest Trans Am in the world. Everyone knows they only made one 1995 Ws6 and they put an LT4 in it. I heard it is the fastest F-Body EVER created :roll: Plus, he is selling it I'm pretty sure.

LT1Dan
01-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Dude, you can't beat that car. It is the rarest Trans Am in the world. Everyone knows they only made one 1995 Ws6 and they put an LT4 in it. I heard it is the fastest F-Body EVER created :roll: Plus, he is selling it I'm pretty sure.

Haha yeah he's selling it for a turbo LSx if I recall. Sounds like Uncle T has a long lost son.

I'm getting anxious for it to warm up so I can start putting some of this stuff on my car.

Sledge_WS6
01-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Haha yeah he's selling it for a turbo LSx if I recall. Sounds like Uncle T has a long lost son.

I'm getting anxious for it to warm up so I can start putting some of this stuff on my car.

Good, maybe he is buying Uncle T's car. Hopefully Pre-Blow Up...

FiFdYnUtZ
01-18-2010, 11:32 AM
so scotty did all that work and no tuning? hmm that sounds about right...

69gt4speed
01-18-2010, 12:01 PM

I saw it around Christmas in bp driving down the main street by casys I believe..

FiFdYnUtZ
01-18-2010, 12:14 PM
hmm

FiFdYnUtZ
01-18-2010, 05:51 PM
wait.....does it have big ugly rims?

Deimos
01-18-2010, 09:09 PM
It's BIG

Stutz
01-20-2010, 09:51 AM
I have never seen the mustang but every time i have seen the kid he talks it up like its king shit and nobody would ever dare race it lol. He also told me last time that he could take any ls1 so you should race him fifdy.

Speaking of talking up their parents car, way back when i first moved in here, a friend of a friend was here bragging up his moms 08 eclipse. Said it came factory twin turbo and when he shifts into third at 110 mph it smokes the tires lol. No matter what i told him i was wrong and he was right so i finally grab the keys and went to get the camaro out and said lets race right here right now. Finally he admitted it was his moms car and next time he could borrow it we'd race lol, still been waiting for that.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
if its that red car with the big rims chad and i already walked it wayyy back in the day with our GTP's, we would always chase him towards marengo when he was heading to work.....damn kids HAHA....i dont even wanna think about what my car would do to a stock GT with a 100 shot, wait, yeah i do :) lol

Stutz
01-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Aparently it is red with big rims and a saleen body kit

FiFdYnUtZ
01-22-2010, 01:28 PM
this one didnt have a kit, but might now idk, im sure i'll see it this summer or something..