PDA

View Full Version : just a little FYI

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 10:56 AM
First off, this might offend some people but...

I'm sure most people don't care but I just want to say something as this has come up a few times... I am not some dumb ass KKK, redneck racist. LOL

I do believe there is a difference between "black people" and "ni99ers"! Not all black people are ni99ers and not all ni99ers are black people. I don't hate anybody just because their skin is a different color than mine or because their religous beliefs are different than mine. I do have a hatred for groups of people but not based on JUST skin color. As a matter of fact I hate "white scum" more than I coudl ever hate "colored scum" because I feel they are a disgrace to my race. so called "wiggers" are the #1 people I hate, someone else said it best "you can't blame a dog for being a dog any more than you can blame a ni99er for being a ni99er" but the race traiting, thug wannabe fukkers that grew up in white suburbia and just happened to find BET one day DISGUST ME! (cough... Jeff Sires ...cough)
As do the "white supremacist" assholes that hate everyone that isn't white/protistan but then they are cooking up meth, robbing, raping, stealing etc... yet claim these are some of the reasons they hate "certain groups of people". I'm a "live and let live" type of person and I treat everyone equaly as long as you are a decent human being. Be you white, black, mexican, asian etc... now if you're some gang banging punk that thinks your bad ass because you and 15 of your friends beat someone half to death or because you carry a gun or make $1000+ a week dealing drugs and all that good stuff, that is a different story.

THAT BEING SAID, I AM GERMAN AND I AM VERY PROUD OF THAT! HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME SOME INBRED, SLACK JAWED, "WHITE OR WRONG" RACIST, NEITHER DOES MY SHAVED HEAD OR MY ROOM FULL OR NAZI/GERMAN MOMORABILIA!

SaNdMaNsSi
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I collect Nazi memorabilia.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 11:32 AM

cool, where do you buy most of your stuff? I like to hit up the gun shows because people are usualy CLUELESS as to what they have. I bought my Hitler youth knife from the on at hawkeye downs a couple months ago for $180. Got a few other small things too but nothing too extremely special.

Ricky
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
not sure what sparked this..... but thats how i feel too..... pretty much nailed it.

Favorite part- (cough... Jeff Sires ...cough) that kid is still a tool

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 12:09 PM
not sure what sparked this..... but thats how i feel too..... pretty much nailed it.

Favorite part- (cough... Jeff Sires ...cough) that kid is still a tool

Yeah, after I dumped Chantelle, she got with him. He knocked her up, she had the baby and big shocker... he wants nothing to do with her or the baby and he refuses to help her in any way. He even had his mommy call her and tell her they are having nothing to do with the baby or her... LOL

TbTalon94
01-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Lol probably started with me calling him racist cuz he said he would only bang Rhianna if she was white. Just admit you'd do a black girl.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Lol probably started with me calling him racist cuz he said he would only bang Rhianna if she was white. Just admit you'd do a black girl.

I've wanted to a couple times... but in all fairness you'd have never known they where black they where so light skinned. I asked and when she said her dad was black I bailed. A couple of my friends have tried to get black girls to "seduce" me but it just doesn't happen. Like I said, I find some lighter skinned girls attractive but I wouldn't have sex with them. Believe me, there have been a couple times I wanted to but I felt dirty just thinking about it...

I like my vag's and nipples pink, not purple and brown... :bigthumb:

TbTalon94
01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
lol but you're still basing your judgement on skin color, that's racist my man ;)

If she acts like some ghetto ass, long nailed, fake weave wearin, jabbermouthin bitch...then I understand....but if she act's "normal" and is dark skinned, what's the difference. I don't want a photo war goin on here, but their vags/nipples are pink lol....and again a color thing!

Drifte
01-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I discriminate against racists..

What category am I in?

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 01:38 PM
lol but you're still basing your judgement on skin color, that's racist my man ;)

If she acts like some ghetto ass, long nailed, fake weave wearin, jabbermouthin bitch...then I understand....but if she act's "normal" and is dark skinned, what's the difference. I don't want a photo war goin on here, but their vags/nipples are pink lol....and again a color thing!

I'll take your word on the vag as I have only seen one and it was purple but she was REALLY black like blueish tint black... but I've seen a bunch of black titties and their nipples are brown as fawk! Lookin like some chocolate/chocolate chip cookies 'n shit...

as for the color thing... I said I dont HATE someone just because of their skin color, that doesn't mean i'd bone em though. :butthead: IDK, I guess I wouldn't have a problem bangin' a mexican or an asian or middle eastern though... may be I am subconsciously a little more racist than I think...

I discriminate against racists..

What category am I in?

well, def. not a racist since you aren't discriminating against someone based on their skin color. I think that would put you in the "Free Lovin Hippie" category

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 01:54 PM
well now...

http://www.imagechicken.com/uploads/1263592687099677200.jpg (http://www.imagechicken.com)

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action ... ction=take (http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&obj_id=7880&filter=popular&time_span=latest&sub_action=take)

TbTalon94
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
lol we didn't need an online test to know this Keith...

lol just messin with ya

Drifte
01-15-2010, 02:06 PM
I saw regular brown squirrels playing one day. And I saw this gray squirrel by itself. I remember it well, the brown squirrels didnt like him.

( really i was in davenport, like 10 years ago. I remember this.)

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 02:17 PM
LOL at both of you....

I remember down at Ft. Leanordwood pretty much the exact opposite thing happened with squirrels. A bunch of gray ones playing and a brown one tried ot "join in" and then there was just a bunch of noise and the brown one took off. DS Cortejo (black) said something along the lines of "Southern fukkin Missouri, even the squirrels here are racist." That is the first time I learned it was not OK to laugh at a DS...

Anyone remember the gangs of black squirrels that where causing problems in Russia? I remember some black guy commenting like "if the squirrels where white they would call it a group but since they're black its automaticaly a gang."

NewSpeedSteed
01-15-2010, 03:09 PM
After moving down to Georgia I can say that a nigger is nothing more than a sorry person.
I have seen the trait in both black and white people here. It isn't the people as a race or as a whole but its a mix of how they were raised and how they carry themselves. I have had long discussions about this in my classes and most of the time I just listen to what people here have to say about the subject.

Ricky
01-15-2010, 04:17 PM
got this in a text a few min

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. I am proud.... But you call me a racist..Why is it that only whites can be racists? there is nothing improper about this.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves! BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET... but getting very close! It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this msg will pass it on.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-15-2010, 04:19 PM

cool, where do you buy most of your stuff? I like to hit up the gun shows because people are usualy CLUELESS as to what they have. I bought my Hitler youth knife from the on at hawkeye downs a couple months ago for $180. Got a few other small things too but nothing too extremely special.

I get my stuff here, there, everywhere. I'm going to the SOS in Feb. I mostly collect gorgets, but ive got a bunch of paratrooper knives, an SA, a Kriegsmarine, 2 Rad Leaders, yadda yadda. I love the stuff.

85XR7Project
01-15-2010, 06:31 PM
I was always into WWII shit, Nazi and soviet shit mostly

n8kerns
01-15-2010, 11:00 PM
got this in a text a few min

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. I am proud.... But you call me a racist..Why is it that only whites can be racists? there is nothing improper about this.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves! BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET... but getting very close! It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this msg will pass it on.

Thats a huge text message. A few years back some friends of mine passed around some fliers stating similar stuff at our high school (Minority where majority at this school). I'll attach it for those interested. None the less it came across as racist, all the people that started it where suspended and the main one may have been expelled or he just left we weren't sure. It even made KWWL twice and they interviewed them. I'll never forget it the one that got expelled/left said "I'm not racist, I'm just proud to be white."

*Ok, is there any text format I can attach to my post? I've tried txt, doc, and rtf.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-16-2010, 07:45 PM
I was always into WWII shit, Nazi and soviet shit mostly

I love the stuff. Anytime you want to give any up, let me know.

85XR7Project
01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I'll keep that in mind

sLoWnStEaDy
03-19-2010, 05:00 PM
This black guy posted up some big ugly chicks saying that is the kind of girl he is into and I asked why... then I said "at least you know your place and are sticking with your own race" either way, here is his response... I made it a little less ebonic...

i like these kind of females because i treat them like shit. i get them back to my house and i get violent. i stuff foreign objects up their fat ass, slap 'em in the face, spit in their mouth... and fuck the hell out of them. then... tell them to get the fuck out of my house. don't even give them time to call a cab. love these kind of dumb ass nigger loving sluts....