PDA

View Full Version : Rhianna's new song: Hard

Luminatorz34
01-14-2010, 05:54 PM
its soo cool cuz shes singing about how i am when i watch this vid!!!
and for some reason im a sucker for the mickey mouse helmet :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcwd_Nz6Zog

DustinsDuster
01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
sometimes i dont know about you Steve...

Luminatorz34
01-14-2010, 08:22 PM
lol, what now Dustin?

DustinsDuster
01-14-2010, 08:29 PM
c'mon man, Rhianna? really? we need to find you a new project if youve sunk to listening to modern pop music....

Luminatorz34
01-14-2010, 08:35 PM
nah, im still with tthe metal/rock roots, just stumbled across her, ive always been a closet rhianna fan. lol. and ill have a new project tomorrow nite, aka the yukon

Domestic Disturbance
01-15-2010, 12:42 AM
Rihanna is smoking, no doubt about it. Not a fan of her stuff, but I do like the post apacolypitic theme the last coupe of videos her and jayz have made. bi can tell I'm drunk cause I just lislistened to that whole song too. bakc to the doors.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Rihanna... Really? I mean, I like Taylor Swift and I have been known to watch a Lady GaGa video from time to time but... IDK, if she was white I'd hit it...

I have seen portions of that video on MTV at like 5am when they actualy play music videos and it just looked like tape over her nipples, you couldn't tell she was wearing a skin colered corset with tape on it.

TbTalon94
01-15-2010, 09:47 AM
lol Kieth you are so racist

sLoWnStEaDy
01-15-2010, 10:09 AM
lol Kieth you are so racist

the "i before e except after c" doesn't count in my name :) "Keith"
:Hangman: I wouldn't let my beautiful pure bred Razors Edge pitbull waste his semen on a mut or a nappy headed poodle, why should I waste mine on one... LOL
I mean, Skye is a "mut" but like German, Irish, and swedish or something...

racist, may be a little... an asshole, yes... wait, where was I going with that?
oh well, GOTT SEGNE DEUTSCHLAND

FTR: she is hot as fawk and I would smash it but I don't agree with "interracial fornication". Sucks sometimes because I have had a couple offers from some smokin' light skinned girls but just couldn't do it.

Luminatorz34
01-15-2010, 02:00 PM
id tap her....shes light enough for me :) lol