PDA

View Full Version : attention all fast cars -come in here-

MustangMike
01-13-2010, 08:02 PM
After reading the forums for a wile this seems to be the place to post this type of stuff

what are the rules for your 10.5 classes?

NitrousMike
01-13-2010, 09:17 PM
This year we are having truestreet dragracing and our track run heads up classes, I will start with true street racing outlaw10.5, true 10.5, and drag radial rules

NitrousMike
01-13-2010, 09:19 PM
2010 True Street 8.00 Final Rules:
• Qualifying Information, Ladder Type, & Tree
16-car field, NHRA Pro Ladder, Pro .400 tree
E.T. limited to 8.00

• 4-links are allowed, add 100 lbs
• Ladder bars are permitted
• when using 4link or ladder bars, must have stock frame rail.
• No wheelie bars allowed
• Heads up racing / Pro Tree – No down track throttle stops, electronic ignition interrupters, pneumatics or any other device aiding in E.T. control.
• It will be mandatory that you make at least 1 qualifying attempt in order to get into the field unless weather or unforeseen circumstances arise.
• Win or lose you MUST weigh after each pass or you will be disqualified.
• If a driver breaks the cap & the other driver does not weigh both drivers will be disqualified.

• Progressive nitrous controllers allowed
• Wheel speed sensors are not allowed.
• Drive shaft sensors legal
• Time based controllers will be allowed to delay the turning on of the nitrous solenoids and/or activating timing functions.
o If using Digi-Set timers unlimited

• Winner & Runner up will be checked at the scales after the final round - Do not leave the scale area with out permission from an official of True Street or you will be disqualified.

• Car body must appear stock with all window trim & glass in place - lexan front / rear windows only permitted, but must be 3/16" direct replacement & MUST look factory NO RIVETING! Car must have full interior with two front seats.
• Interior must be carpeted to the rear of the drivers/pass seat. All remaining interior behind the seats must be covered by carpet or if there is tin work it must be painted or powder coated leaving NO bare metal

• Fuel to be race gas only – No ethanol, methanol or nitro methane

• The following will be adhered for anyone that runs under the cap:
o Qualifying - If any qualifying run goes under the 8.00 cap, you will be placed at the bottom of the ladder. If you have had a previous qualifying run, or have another qualifying run, as long as that run does not exceed the 8.00 cap, this will be used for the qualifying ladder.
o Competition Bye runs: Bye runs must be made in all categories. The competitor must stage the vehicle under its’ own power. Lane boundary line crossing & red light disqualification rules do not apply on bye runs. Bye run winners do not need to stop @ the scales unless they elect to do so to have the run validated for lane choice. If a competitor’s bye run goes under the 8.00 cap or he crosses the lane boundary line, he will forfeit lane choice for next round.
o Dual Competition Run: If you run under the 8.00 cap during a dual competition run, you will be disqualified. If both drivers run under the 8.00 cap, the competitor who is the least under the 8.00 cap will advance to the next round, but will forfeit lane choice for the next round. If a competitor red lights, crosses a boundary line or the 8.00 cap is broken, that competitor will be disqualified.

• Disqualification will be as follows:
o If a competitor red lights and the other competitor runs under the 8.00 cap, the competitor that had the red light will be disqualified.
o If a competitor crosses the boundary line, and the other competitor runs under the 8.00 cap, the competitor that crossed the boundary line will be disqualified.
o If competitor red lights, and the other competitor crosses the boundary line, the competitor that crosses the boundary line will be disqualified & the red light competitor will be reinstated (i.e. worst is worst rule).
o Broken – Single Bye Run: If your competitor breaks before he stages and is unable to stage, and you run under the cap, you will forfeit lane choice for the next round. Lane boundary line crossing & red light disqualification rules do not apply on any bye runs.
o Once the competitor stages, it is considered a race and all cap rules are in effect. If your competitor breaks after staging and you run under the 8.00 cap or cross a boundary line you will be disqualified and your competitor will advance. If a competitor red lights that competitor will be disqualified.

• Max tire sizes: 30x10.5 slick no w’s, any drag radial, 30x12.50 et street.
• Tow Backs allowed from top end, policing to be done by other drivers/members in the class.
• Mufflers, muffler inserts or collector mufflers required.
• Must have stock frame rails, notching for tire clearance only. Stock replacement control arms must mount to stock location. If stock mounting point on frame has been modified for strength, it must be still be in the stock location.
• The use of rear end track locating bars or wish bone style locators are allowed.
• Leaf springs may be moved in for tire clearance.
• Suspension must be same as factory i.e. – No torque arms in a FOX body mustang or no torque arms in a g-body Cutlass, etc. etc.
o Corvettes and other similar entries need to utilize that factory rear suspension.
• There will be NO weight penalty for coilovers
• All combos utilizing fuel injection will be limited to 1 injector per cyl or 2 combined injectors per cyl not exceeding 230lb
• 50 lb weight deduction for full frame car
• Naturally Aspirated Combos
o 640 cu. Inch maximum
o Sheet Metal Intakes and Dual Carbs Allowed
o Small Block 2700 lbs min.
o Big Block 2900 lbs min.
o Clutchless trans add 100 lbs
• Nitrous Combos
o Engine combos limited to 640 C.I.
o Progressive Nitrous controllers ARE allowed
o Plate limited to 1 Fuel Solenoid, 1 NOS Solenoid, 1 Purge Solenoid
o Fogger Limited to 2 Fuel Solenoids, 2 NOS Solenoids, 2 Purge Solenoids
o Dual Stage Combinations with plate and fogger limited to 3 Fuel Solenoids, 3 NOS Solenoids, 3 Purge Solenoids
o Dual Stage Combinations with 2 foggers limited to 4 Fuel Solenoids, 4 NOS Solenoids, 4 Purge Solenoids
o Purge solenoids must exit engine compartment no exceptions.
o Dry Nitrous combos will adhere to all the same rules & will be allowed to have only 1 line to each fogger nozzle or plate & a cap on any other inlet.

****ALL CARS ARE REQUIRED A NITROUS SAFETY SHUT-OFF VALVE
IN DRIVER’S COMPARTMENT****

**When using a Progressive Controller – ALL OTHER STAGES MUST BE DISCONNECTED COMPLETELY & CAPPED OFF AT THE SOLENOIDS – NO EXCEPTIONS!**

o *On Nitrous combos when not using other stages for weight breaks,
the Solenoids MUST BE DISCONNECTED COMPLETELY & CAPPED OFF – NO EXCEPTIONS*

• Small Block Combos - will adhere to the following:
o Small block single stage - 2900 lbs
o Small block 2 stage - 3000 lbs
• Big Block Combos – will adhere to the following
o Big Block - Single Stage (Plate or Fogger) 3100 lbs min
o Big Block - Dual Stage W/Plate and Fogger 3200 lbs min.
o Big Block - Dual Stage W/Two Foggers 3250 lbs min
o Non Conventional Head (less than 24*) add 100 lbs
• Supercharged Combos – will adhere to the following
o Small Block up to F-2R, 3200 lbs min.
o Small Block up to F-3, 3300 lbs min
o Big Block up to F-2R, 3350 lbs min
o Big Block up to F-3, 3450 lbs min
o Clutchless add 100 lbs
• Turbocharged Combos - will adhere to the following
o Electronic Boost controllers ARE allowed
o Small Block, up to 88 mm Inlet, 3200 lbs min.
o Small Block, up to 106 mm Inlet, 3300 lbs min.
o Small Block, Twins up to 76 mm Inlet 3300 lbs
o Small Block, Twins up to 88 mm Inlet 3400lbs
o Big Block, up to 88 mm Inlet, 3350 lbs min.
o Big Block, up to 106mm Inlet, 3450 lbs min.
o Big block, Twins up to 88 mm, 3500 lbs min.

TSDR REQUIRED DECALS:
See General Regulations in 2010 rule book

Permanent Numbers – permanent numbers are required for competition in this class.

MUST MEET ALL NHRA RULES INCLUDING LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION
rules subject to change for parity

Note: edited on 12/27/09 to allow 4-link

NitrousMike
01-13-2010, 09:20 PM
2010 outlaw 10.5 Rules
We are still WAITING on NMCA to post final rules for Super Street Class.

Once they post their final rules, we will then update our version to reflect the changes below (that we implemented in 2009 to allow more cars to run with us).

..* 2000 lbs base for all NOS combos - 1lb per ci rule..&*

NA any block 2400 lbs

Small block NOS 2400 lbs

Big block NOS 2625 lbs

Big Block NOS full tube 2750 lbs

Small Block Super charge 2800 lbs

Big Block Super charged 2950 lbs

Small Block single turbo 2900 lbs

Big Block single turbo 3000 lbs

Small Block twin turbo 3000 lbs

Big Block twin turbo 3100 lbs

Methanole must add 50 lbs

Twins over 88 must add 50 lbs

Single over 106 must add 50 lbs

Clutch must add 50 lbs

Full tube car any combo must add 50 lbs, except for Big Block NOS full tube

Deduct 100 lbs for non W tire

Deduct 50 lbs for not using 33” tall tire

All cars must have lower containment device

* MAY ADD WEIGHT TO COMBO'S TO KEEP PARITY *

NitrousMike
01-13-2010, 09:24 PM
ultimate street 275 radial 1/4 mile. No Cap.

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION

FRONT SUSPENSION:
All cars must retain factory stock-type suspension. Bolt on aftermarket suspension components allowed, including coilover conversions as long as the stock mounting locations are maintained.

REAR SUSPENSION:
Suspension components must all remain stock location ,ladder bars permitted , Aftermarket control arms /springs /coilovers ,are allowed. Frame rail may be notched for tire clearance.

FRAME & CHASSIS:
Stock frame rails must be retained in stock locations front and rear. Sub frame connectors are permitted.

BODY:
The car must retain its original appearance and profiles. Aftermarket fiberglass parts are limited to bolt on factory parts. Doors ,hood, trunk ,fenders ,bumpers. { anything the factory bolted on }

INTERIOR:
Vehicles must retain a "street appearing" interior. Factory door panels, headliner, carpet, dashboard are required. Two front seats required (bench seat OK). Back seat may be deleted, but must have carpet covering the bare floor. Passenger seat may be removed for boosted combo’s only for intercooler/piping.

WINDOWS: Lexan permitted. All front door windows must be fully operational.

STREET LEGAL REQUIREMENTS:
All cars are required to have working headlights and tail lights, Brake lights, turn signals are required.

Tires
Any front tires permitted

Drag Radials -- This includes any mfg. max tire of 275/60

No wheelie bars.

Power Adders
Single type power adder only
Gasoline only

N/A combo 2600 lbs

NOS
Small block 2900 lbs

Big block 3200 lbs

Boosted
Small block 3200 lbs
Big block 3400 lbs

NitrousMike
01-13-2010, 09:28 PM
and the eddyville and cedarfalls run true 10.5 races 10.5 Tire Heads Up Challenge

Class Description

The Small tire heads up challenge is a heads-up class designed for factory style door cars and trucks from any major OEM manufacturer. Competitors will qualify on a .400 pro-tree. Eliminations will be an all run format on a Sportsman ladder. Two qualifying rounds will be held prior to eliminations. In order to compete in eliminations, a competitor must make at least 1 qualifying pass.

Permitted Tires

-Any slick up to a 10.5" factory sidewall printed width allowed. Tires must be mounted on a 15” diameter rim. "10.5W" tires are not allowed. Tires must have factory printed widths on the sidewalls.

-All DOT slicks up to 12.5” factory sidewall stamped width. Tires must have factory printed widths on the sidewalls.

-Drag slicks (not including DOT slicks or Drag radials) can not measure more than 10.75 inches wide.

-All drag radials up to 325 series factory sidewall stamped width. Tires must have factory printed widths on the sidewalls.

-Hoosier tire, part number 18192D06 will not be allowed.

Body

Lexan front windshields door glass and rear windows will be allowed, as well as fiberglass replacement body panels.

Chassis/Suspension

Chassis/Suspension Front

Front suspension modifications are limited to bolt-in replacement components. Factory front frame rails must be in stock, unaltered position. Stock firewall must be retained and in stock location. Minor notching for clearance of bell housing, distributor, supercharger or intercooler permitted.

Rear Only

Stock type rear suspension or ladder bar rear suspension permitted. Aftermarket 4-links are not allowed. Stock rear frame rails required. Minor notching of outer portion of frame rails for tire clearance only permitted. Inboard section of rear frame rails must remain stock, unaltered, and in factory location. Mini-tubing permitted; no full tubs. Aftermarket anti-roll bars and coil-overs permitted. Wheelie bars are notallowed.

Engine

Any engine combination and power adders allowed.

Transmission

Any OEM type automatic or manual transmissions allowed. Manual transmissions must be clutch assisted. Aftermarket heavy-duty cases allowed. Air shifters and trans-brakes are allowed.

Electrical

Stock headlights and tail lights are required and must be functional.

Tech

Must pass all NHRA Safety Requirements including chassis certification and driver's license requirements.

Decisions of race personnel regarding rules will be final

OUTLAW HEADS-UP PRO-STREET

Class Description

This is a heads-up class designed for factory style door cars and trucks from any major OEM manufacturer. Competitors will qualify on a .400 pro-tree. The class will be ran off a 5.20 index to start the season. Eliminations will be an all run format on a Sportsman ladder. Two qualifying rounds will be held prior to eliminations. In order to compete in eliminations, a competitor must make at least 1 qualifying pass.

Permitted Tires

-Any Tire Permitted

Chassis

Any chassis permitted, wheelie bars OK

Engine

Any engine combination and power adders allowed.

Transmission

Any automatic or manual transmissions allowed.

Electrical

Working head lights and tail lights required. No electronic throttle stops allowed.

Tech

Must pass all NHRA Safety Requirements including chassis certification and driver's license requirements.

Decisions of race personnel regarding rules will be final

NitrousMike
01-13-2010, 09:29 PM
hope this helps

FiFdYnUtZ
01-13-2010, 09:40 PM
NOS? dont you mean NAWS?

OldSkoolRCR
01-14-2010, 06:34 AM
After reading the forums for a wile this seems to be the place to post this type of stuff

Let me get this straight, this guy claims to have a 7 sec car, and needs to know the 10.5 rules :tonqe: , WHY!!!! they change from state to state?, Lets just say no parachutes on 14sec cars, enough said. You guys are slipping.

Scott
01-14-2010, 07:16 AM
I like the Outlaw HEADS UP prostreet with a 5.20 cap... Nothing like a little Heads up bracket racing to get the blood flowing

allgo
01-14-2010, 07:49 AM

Let me get this straight, this guy claims to have a 7 sec car, and needs to know the 10.5 rules :tonqe: , WHY!!!! they change from state to state?, Lets just say no parachutes on 14sec cars, enough said. You guys are slipping.

lol

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2010, 09:48 AM
must be another ALL TALK scott taylor type with a BBC TT car that runs 14's poping and banging all the way down the track! haha, do you need to know the mph limit for a chute too?!?

StreetSweeper
01-14-2010, 09:49 AM
A 7.49.. 10.5 Guy and asking these questions? lol why dont you head up the street and ask the Goamer with the parachute on the back of the camaro.. Hell if anything he will deffinentaly give you the correct information in the safty department! But the Horsepower or tuning..... Not so much!!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2010, 09:50 AM
shit you should have him thrown down a nice narrowband tune on that beast, he'll have you running faster then you ever could of believed!

StreetSweeper
01-14-2010, 09:52 AM
shit you should have him thrown down a nice narrowband tune on that beast, he'll have you running faster then you ever could of believed!

No Joke, he is the supervisor in the narrowband Department!

Mufflover
01-14-2010, 10:08 AM
You guys think this guy is fake then?

StreetSweeper
01-14-2010, 10:12 AM
You guys think this guy is fake then?

I have my speculations. i think time will tell, if im right, you Muff are more real then this guy!

Mufflover
01-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Not only am I real,, I like to keep it real..lol wow I hope this is not true cause I was glad there was a new bad ass car in town.

Scott
01-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Usually you say some funny shit Muff, but that was the worst thing I have ever heard you say

Mufflover
01-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Usually you say some funny shit Muff, but that was the worst thing I have ever heard you say

Its a struggle somedays.lol

Domestic Disturbance
01-14-2010, 01:39 PM
wow I hope this is not true cause I was glad there was a new bad ass car in town.
Agreed

OldSkoolRCR
01-14-2010, 03:12 PM
This guy falls into the same catagory as, The Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/Tooth Fairy/ Jake in the BEAN stock. Opps my bad, Jack in the bean stock, learch dork, is this guys right hand man. I bet he uses his parachute as a car cover like Scotty T. You all should be ashamed of yourselves buying into this BS, you all know better.

Anyway heres the TOOL ( Scotty. T) DONT DO rules for CR.

1- have 2 stages of N20 that dont work, and when they do its a major explosion back fire...lol
2-Go to Pinks armdrop live and make a absolute FOOL TOOL of yourself, and Have Rich announce it over the speaker how much of a idiot you look like.
3-Tune your car with you index finger at the track for A/F
4-Put a parachute on a 14-15 sec car
5-Come on CRU and make BIG BS claims about 2010, and then get destroyed by the CRU members.
6-Cry to the MODs to get your screen name removed "Because there picking on me" and I dont deserve it.
7- MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER admit to knowing a Scott Taylor.
8-And never have a guy weld your cage in your car with a can of MAP gas, and a brazing rod, Scotty T. bird shit stlye.

K-ville
01-14-2010, 03:41 PM
This guy falls into the same catagory as, The Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/Tooth Fairy/ Jake and the giant meat stock.

wow...... im flattered :bigthumb:

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2010, 04:13 PM
funny we havent got a response yet...he must be out wiring up some nuclear reactors LMAO....and for those that didnt see it in the other thread he is a "nuclear electrical engineer"....someone that smart would recognize a tps failure with their snap on scan...oops i mean TUNING tool...;)

sparkles
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
funny we havent got a response yet...he must be out wiring up some nuclear reactors LMAO....and for those that didnt see it in the other thread he is a "nuclear electrical engineer"....someone that smart would recognize a tps failure with their snap on scan...oops i mean TUNING tool...;)

Where exactly is the nearest Nuclear reactor anyway?

slow ride
01-14-2010, 05:43 PM
I think Palo still runs.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2010, 06:37 PM
irc, yes palo is still running....but i was conveying complete sarcasm...

Deimos
01-14-2010, 06:50 PM
This guy falls into the same catagory as, The Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/Tooth Fairy/ Jake HAS A giant meat stock.

wow...... im flattered :bigthumb:

Aww thanks for noticing...

K-ville
01-14-2010, 06:57 PM
haha

Ninesecsnake
01-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Why no Ethanol?? Ethanol is a pump fuel and this is supposed to be TRUE STREET how is leaded race fuel STREET fuel?

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2010, 08:08 PM
^x2

OldSkoolRCR
01-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Why no Ethanol?? Ethanol is a pump fuel and this is supposed to be TRUE STREET how is leaded race fuel STREET fuel?

All I want is a 10.0 class...lol

sparkles
01-14-2010, 08:51 PM
irc, yes palo is still running....but i was conveying complete sarcasm...

That's kinda where I was going too. Guy saying he's a nuclear engineer, but no nuclear power stations around.

NitrousMike
01-14-2010, 08:53 PM

hopefully 10.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000s dont haunt you all year lol

OldSkoolRCR
01-14-2010, 09:15 PM

hopefully 10.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000s dont haunt you all year lol
Amen! to that.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-18-2010, 05:20 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/FiFdYnUtZ/uncleTT.jpg?t=1263860379

uncle T says 7's on the street IS possible! HE would know!!! :banghead:

DustinsDuster
01-18-2010, 05:28 PM
driving a 7 second car on the street is possible; making a 7 second pass on the street is really pushing it id say....

FiFdYnUtZ
01-18-2010, 05:42 PM
i was more inferring that he makes it sound like he is experienced with that sort of thing...

DustinsDuster
01-18-2010, 06:40 PM
i wonder if there really is a guy from st. louis with a tt bbc Mustang that he got the idea for that account from? just wondering...

Deimos
01-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Probably just as made up as the dude that runs 7's on the street.

sparkles
01-18-2010, 07:39 PM
i wonder if there really is a guy from st. louis with a tt bbc Mustang that he got the idea for that account from? just wondering...

I think there's a guy on midweststreetcars.com that has a purple Fox Body with a BBC. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

K-ville
01-18-2010, 08:08 PM

I think there's a guy on midweststreetcars.com that has a purple Fox Body with a BBC. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

yea its a spray car though

30lbsboost
01-18-2010, 08:11 PM

the internet does not always come across the way everyone wants it to......what I meant in that post is my friend is able to drive a 7sec capable car on the street, not run a 7sec pass on the street. Heck most of the tracks around here wont hold the power, let alone the street. I do not claim to be an expert on 7sec cars, my friends that run 7's and 8's are the experts and any advice they give me I take.

OldSkoolRCR
01-18-2010, 08:26 PM

Better yet, he was BS'n people on LS1 tech over 5 years ago, If they only knew his boosted experiances where 13 sec, I got a lane for ya Scott, and ya know what, I dont even wanna race heads up, you can have the move, well see if your new bad ass ride can take the hit from an old tired H/C car and still take the win, my money says NOTTTA!

OldSkoolRCR
01-18-2010, 08:29 PM

the internet does not always come across the way everyone wants it to......what I meant in that post is my friend is able to drive a 7sec capable car on the street, not run a 7sec pass on the street. Heck most of the tracks around here wont hold the power, let alone the street. I do not claim to be an expert on 7sec cars, my friends that run 7's and 8's are the experts and any advice they give me I take.

Whos your 7sec freind...."MustangMike"...LOL, Better let all there advice SINK in your going need it.

30lbsboost
01-18-2010, 08:30 PM

Better yet, he was BS'n people on LS1 tech over 5 years ago, If they only knew his boosted experiances where 13 sec, I got a lane for ya Scott, and ya know what, I dont even wanna race heads up, you can have the move, well see if your new bad ass ride can take the hit from an old tired H/C car and still take the win, my money says NOTTTA!

its no bs, ED
I bet I could arrange the race with you and him, at tristate this spring, you game?
you have a fast car, but his is faster, and street drivable, hes the expert, not me

30lbsboost
01-18-2010, 08:31 PM
opps, by the way his name is not mustang mike, lol

OldSkoolRCR
01-18-2010, 08:32 PM
I could care less about your freind, But I am going to DRAGGGGGGGG you down the 1320 with a full weight H/C car, so are you GAME? Opening day at CFR get a lane, you know my shit always runs,better yet bring your mustang...

30lbsboost
01-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I could care less about your freind, But I am going to DRAGGGGGGGG you down the 1320 with a full weight H/C car, so are you GAME? Opening day at CFR get a lane, you know my shit always runs,better yet bring your mustang...

In all honesty Ed, when the car is fully ready. I learned my lesson on taking a car to the track not fully ready, becouse people will fucking cut a person down and keep doing it. even if I show timeslips proving it was faster. It will never stop, I'm sure of this.

OldSkoolRCR
01-18-2010, 08:51 PM

In all honesty Ed, when the car is fully ready. I learned my lesson on taking a car to the track not fully ready, becouse people will fucking cut a person down and keep doing it. even if I show timeslips proving it was faster. It will never stop, I'm sure of this.

Maybee people would'nt cut you up if you acted like a DAM ADULT instead of some dumb ass punk, shit talking kid, Well aftert you spend all summer getting your "A" game togather you just post up, and I will be there with the slower of our junk to take the trash out, now I am done with you.

K-ville
01-18-2010, 08:53 PM
we only treat you like that because of the way you act. Allgo had issues with the GN a couple times this summer but you dont hear people talkin to him like we do you because he doesnt act like a total asshat....

K-ville
01-18-2010, 08:53 PM
dang Ed you beat me to it!

30lbsboost
01-18-2010, 09:02 PM
well you got me there,
I guess I did not handle things the way I should have....haveing just about everyone twist every word of mine around, with the full intention of pissing me off really got to me, so I acted like an ass.

K-ville
01-18-2010, 09:06 PM
well you got me there,
I guess I did not handle things the way I should have....haveing just about everyone twist every word of mine around, with the full intention of pissing me off really got to me, so I acted like an ass.

i was joking around with you and you threw a little temper tantrum.... had nothing to do with me intentionaly trying to piss you off

Deimos
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I got a buddy who I buy car parts for my car from who runs 7.40's another in the 7.60's. This isn't about whose buddies faster. It's about who has the faster car.

30lbsboost
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM
well you got me there,

i was joking around with you and you threw a little temper tantrum.... had nothing to do with me intentionaly trying to piss you off

your 100% correct, I was in defense mode, that does not justify it . But I would hope you would understand if you had been in my shoes at the time

sparkles
01-19-2010, 07:26 AM
your 100% correct, I was in defense mode, that does not justify it . But I would hope you would understand if you had been in my shoes at the time

I know what that's like. Just got to fight back intelligently with facts. Usually when that runs out though and they have nothing else to lean on, the name calling starts and they want to start talking shit about what you drive. Especially on topics that have absolutely ZERO to do with anyone's car. Not trying to single anyone out, but that just seems to be what happens on the internet in general. It's no different site to site. Some are worse then others, but it is what it is. It's not gonna change.

Mufflover
01-19-2010, 08:33 AM
I think someone just needs a hug.

sparkles
01-19-2010, 08:37 AM
You're not gonna grab my ass are you? Sounds a little fruity if you ask me.

Mufflover
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Only if you like that. I was talking about 30oz by the way.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
hey scotty, are you forgetting that we have a $250 race the first weekend of may!?!? $100 punk out pay....throw your shit together and get a lane!

stangvortech
01-19-2010, 01:18 PM
30 you should line a race up with OldSkoolRCR the same day you are racing FiFdYnUtZ.

OldSkoolRCR
01-19-2010, 02:44 PM
30 you should line a race up with OldSkoolRCR the same day you are racing FiFdYnUtZ.

Hes knows better, (1) embaressment a year is plenty for him (so let Fiddy do it) I will fuck him up this year, you can bet on that. But I will not sit on here and ague it with him, I am above that.

K-ville
01-19-2010, 02:55 PM

Hes knows better, (1) embaressment a year is plenty for him (so let Fiddy do it) I will fuck him up this year, you can bet on that. But I will not sit on here and ague it with him, I am above that.

I look forward to this!

sparkles
01-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Only if you like that. I was talking about 30oz by the way.

Ahh good. My gaydar senses were tingling and I was worried.

30lbsboost
01-19-2010, 05:11 PM

And as to put it into your words "you will fuck me up" ...well, for that matter it remains to be seen.
Ed, you really need to take some of your own advice on not talking so much shit....just an observation

Deimos
01-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Tomorrow I challenge anyone on the board for a race. It has to be tomorrow only after the ice storm.

OldSkoolRCR
01-19-2010, 06:14 PM

And as to put it into your words "you will fuck me up" ...well, for that matter it remains to be seen.
Ed, you really need to take some of your own advice on not talking so much shit....just an observation

I am not talking shit Dumb ass, I stateing FACT!!!! theres a differance, Look at you trying to comeback on here and regain some respect, I flushed your respect a min. ago. Get you 7 sec car togather because I got 3 F-bodys for you to choose from, Track opens in a month and half, you better have Fiddys moneys, and we will start with the slowest of the bunch first. Now go away, as I put it to your words.

30lbsboost
01-19-2010, 06:31 PM

I am not talking shit Dumb ass, I stateing FACT!!!! theres a differance, Look at you trying to comeback on here and regain some respect, I flushed your respect a min. ago. Get you 7 sec car togather because I got 3 F-bodys for you to choose from, Track opens in a month and half, you better have Fiddys moneys, and we will start with the slowest of the bunch first. Now go away, as I put it to your words.

you got cristal ball in your tool box do you?? no one really knows the outcome of the race

K-ville
01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
i think Ed and his check book are ready to make sure you loose haha

sparkles
01-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Tomorrow I challenge anyone on the board for a race. It has to be tomorrow only after the ice storm.

I'll race you to get beer. I just bought some new Adidas GoodYear shoes with the tire tread on the bottom, so watch out. I'm running consistent 60' times.

Deimos
01-19-2010, 08:18 PM
DONE AND DONE

sparkles
01-19-2010, 08:21 PM
DONE AND DONE

What's the terms? No mentioning of money on here and you have to disclose what you're running me with. Is it the Air Force One's or the British Nights with the "pump"?

OldSkoolRCR
01-19-2010, 08:25 PM

you got cristal ball in your tool box do you?? no one really knows the outcome of the race

Yep I got a Crystal Ball, and your track record speaks for it self, And KVille hit the nail on the head also :supz:, he unlike you is a smart man.

K-ville
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM
I can honestly say no one has ever called me a smart man in my life haha actually no one has even called me a man!

30lbsboost
01-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I can honestly say no one has ever called me a smart man in my life haha actually no one has even called me a man!

funny

FiFdYnUtZ
01-19-2010, 09:38 PM
no response to my question?

OldSkoolRCR
01-20-2010, 06:22 AM
no response to my question?

There is no response, because if you got a response it would be a bucnh of BS, so if your waiting for and honest straight answer, good luck.

Jappbox
01-20-2010, 07:49 AM
I need more popcorn, o sorry continue on..

Deimos
01-20-2010, 11:35 AM
I stil think this race will never happen. I said before Jesse you and I will race long before this one ever happens.

OldSkoolRCR
01-20-2010, 11:59 AM
You all need to understand something, the race with Scott and Fiddy may happen, Its a no brainer for Scott he may have a chance to win that one and I use the word MAY very lightley, but as far as racing anything I or we have as for F-bodys, hes no dumbass (well opinions vary there also) he knows our shit runs, so he needs a 100% "A" game to come to our table, and from what we have all witnessed he is at a "Q" game at this point. Build all the HP you want Scott, but getting it down the track is another thing...

Mufflover
01-20-2010, 01:12 PM
I disagree with you on the Q game.lol he is off the charts

FiFdYnUtZ
01-20-2010, 01:42 PM
he has the zzzz game (zzz as in sleeping) haha

30lbsboost
01-20-2010, 01:55 PM
You all need to understand something, the race with Scott and Fiddy may happen, Its a no brainer for Scott he may have a chance to win that one and I use the word MAY very lightley, but as far as racing anything I or we have as for F-bodys, hes no dumbass (well opinions vary there also) he knows our shit runs, so he needs a 100% "A" game to come to our table, and from what we have all witnessed he is at a "Q" game at this point. Build all the HP you want Scott, but getting it down the track is another thing...

My "Q" game consisted of old worn out parts laying around with a handful of good parts, nearly every outing ended in finding the next weakest link in the chain. Still We had a good time, mainly me...I just was glad to be back on the track for the 1st time in 10yrs!
The silver camaro was a flood car project that got "out of control" and should have been sold sooner, but hey I doubled my money on it in lees than a year so it was not that bad.
I did not want to be one of those guys who makes their family live in shit hole just so he can support a racing habbit. I felt guilty spending money buy better parts, so I bought cheap shit....junk.
My wife and kids saw what I went threw with that car. My family loves me enuf and are supporting me to build a bad ass car("A" game car)

I'm telling you man to man that I will bring my "A" game Ed. You better bring yours and I dont expect anything less than your best when this goes down

FiFdYnUtZ
01-20-2010, 01:58 PM
old worn out parts? you had a fresh forged HC lt1 with a trick ass tranny, a spec 3+ and 2 stages? i think what you meant is you had pretty much NO tune, couldnt hook up the spray right or recognize a faulty tps sensor, OR drive..

30lbsboost
01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
I disagree with you on the Q game.lol he is off the charts

your right, not a good yr for me, but I did show at the track and pulled off a handful a decent times with a pile of junk.
I have more respect for guys on here that I dont like that race.....and none for you.

30lbsboost
01-20-2010, 02:15 PM
old worn out parts? you had a fresh forged HC lt1 with a trick ass tranny, a spec 3+ and 2 stages? i think what you meant is you had pretty much NO tune, couldnt hook up the spray right or recognize a faulty tps sensor, OR drive..

srp pistons, eagle rods, stock crank, stock tranmission(2nd gear and syncro damaged, not many people knew that, made driving it much harder)
the tune was fine and safe not perfect but good enuf, I bet 90% of the people on here would not have found the faulty tps sensor becouse it tested perfectly with a sweep test, no codes stored
the spray was hooked up just fine... the issue was the arm on the micro switch, when I would test the activation on the system with the throttle linkage(engine conpartment area) it would work, what I found out after arm drop was when I would test it with the accelerator pedel it would not come on most of the time.
the fix was playing back about 20 data logs and keeping an eye on the tps voltage and tps% . So them I put a tps on the car and bending the arm on the micro switch very slightly so the spray would operate. After that the car ran like a charm . And thats exactly why the car "chowed the diff" the last day out with it
If you dont want to believe the truth so be it, I have no doubts youll come back and say Im lying or makeing excuses becouse you want to keep things stirred up

stangvortech
01-20-2010, 02:40 PM
ok 30 just show up and race and we will see what you have done over winter. You have a few big runs to back up so do it!! I cant wait to see this.

sparkles
01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
+1. If you get everything together in time, I'm sure you'll be handing Fifdy his ass. His bark is bigger than his bite the best I can gather.

Deimos
01-20-2010, 06:45 PM
It will be the LT1 power adder shoot out

30lbsboost
01-20-2010, 07:37 PM
It will be the LT1 power adder shoot out

We all have gen3 engines or as most say now lsx
Dam mediacom internet has been down for hours, thank god for my phone, lol

Deimos
01-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Oh crap LS engines those puppies will be fun to watch.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 06:28 AM

My "Q" game consisted of old worn out parts laying around with a handful of good parts, nearly every outing ended in finding the next weakest link in the chain. Still We had a good time, mainly me...I just was glad to be back on the track for the 1st time in 10yrs!
The silver camaro was a flood car project that got "out of control" and should have been sold sooner, but hey I doubled my money on it in lees than a year so it was not that bad.
I did not want to be one of those guys who makes their family live in shit hole just so he can support a racing habbit. I felt guilty spending money buy better parts, so I bought cheap shit....junk.
My wife and kids saw what I went threw with that car. My family loves me enuf and are supporting me to build a bad ass car("A" game car)

I'm telling you man to man that I will bring my "A" game Ed. You better bring yours and I dont expect anything less than your best when this goes down

First off I dont think I will need my "A" game for you anyway, So what your saying is all the guys including me live in shit holes so they can have fast cars...."do you ever think before you let your ass do your talking :rolleyes: " Se the differance between you and I is, and I am speaking for a few other FAST guys, is we make smart decisions with are money, and my house is 90% paid for. As are all my toys are and vehicals are 100% paid for. Scott its been said a million time on here, arguing with you is a waste of time, we have all seen where every one has gotten as for improvements or the past year, Just bring your mouth, your car, your wallet and your "A" game in April and we will see how this all works out.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:44 AM

First off I dont think I will need my "A" game for you anyway, So what your saying is all the guys including me live in shit holes so they can have fast cars...."do you ever think before you let your ass do your talking :rolleyes: " Se the differance between you and I is, and I am speaking for a few other FAST guys, is we make smart decisions with are money, and my house is 90% paid for. As are all my toys are and vehicals are 100% paid for. Scott its been said a million time on here, arguing with you is a waste of time, we have all seen where every one has gotten as for improvements or the past year, Just bring your mouth, your car, your wallet and your "A" game in April and we will see how this all works out.

Ease off the caffine cousin eddy!
I had no intention of insulting anyone, I was only speaking for myself, if I would have wanted to insult anyone I would have singled you out. I was simply stating my family and home come before my toys.
That is all

69gt4speed
01-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Scott I don't think anyone here is convinced it's not going to be a replay of last yr... I challenged your 6 speed claim and you did not show up period...But whatever, I don't care... So carry on w tales of blowing everyone away... My money is on almost anyone else...

Scott
01-21-2010, 11:22 AM
speaking of which, wheres your fastest 6 speed in CR signature Rob?

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Scott I don't think anyone here is convinced it's not going to be a replay of last yr... I challenged your 6 speed claim and you did not show up period...But whatever, I don't care... So carry on w tales of blowing everyone away... My money is on almost anyone else...

I never claimed my 6spd was the fastest, the claim was about the blk z, my dads car. If he did not want to take it back to the track last year that's not my call.
I am sure his car would hand you your ass.

Scott
01-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I got money on Rob walking his ass!!!

69gt4speed
01-21-2010, 12:24 PM

I never claimed my 6spd was the fastest, the claim was about the blk z, my dads car. If he did not want to take it back to the track last year that's not my call.
I am sure his car would hand you your ass.

Ya like saying your car is tuned now and ready to hand me a whipping. So I gave you a chance of using any 6 speed car and I got to race......NOTHING In Your Signature...... Just talk.... So talk to Ed all you want, I find it funny.... Funny, you couldn't even land a baby fish and now you're going after a monster...LOL

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
+1. If you get everything together in time, I'm sure you'll be handing Fifdy his ass. His bark is bigger than his bite the best I can gather.

the best you can gather haha, if you dont have your info straight keep your mouth shut and stay in your own problematic threads.

69gt4speed
01-21-2010, 12:32 PM
speaking of which, wheres your fastest 6 speed in CR signature Rob?

Like this?

Mufflover
01-21-2010, 01:35 PM
you guys all better hope his car does not run like he thinks it will or you guys will never live it down.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 03:18 PM

I had no intention of insulting anyone, I was only speaking for myself, if I would have wanted to insult anyone I would have singled you out. I was simply stating my family and home come before my toys.
That is all

Singled me out? Dude your CRs biggest fool, and tool, Remeber my shit ran last year, Parachute boy, get you fucking pile of shit done, I could careless about whoopin your ass, Its the BS excuess I am truely looking forward to, I am sure they will start out with..."well the A/F blah,blah,blah,

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 03:20 PM
you guys all better hope his car does not run like he thinks it will or you guys will never live it down.

FUNNY GUY!!! Like last year, huh?

Domestic Disturbance
01-21-2010, 04:05 PM
I honestly hope it does, as I'm sure others here do too. Through the BS I think most people hope a car runs well for someone. If it does, I think Scott should get his plates to say "A GAME" or "MYAGAME"

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 05:03 PM

That is all

Singled me out? Dude your CRs biggest fool, and tool, Remeber my shit ran last year, Parachute boy, get you fucking pile of shit done, I could careless about whoopin your ass, Its the BS excuess I am truely looking forward to, I am sure they will start out with..."well the A/F blah,blah,blah,

cousin Edddy, you never cease to amaze me
the insults from you never seem to stop do they? ...I guess its time for me to fling alittle shit back at you..
Why dont you fix your ebay pile?
1st start with removing the BOLT-TOGETHER ROLL BAR and get your ass the real thing installed.
2nd.... remove the PAINT BY NUMBERS stripes, they look aweful!
3rd...since you stated most everything you have is paid for, go buy a real bottle heater, and ditch the torch
4th....take a picture of the front of my car cause youll never see it again after we line up!
5th.. go buy a personality, you seem to have bought everything else

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 05:15 PM

TRUE!!!

Sledge_WS6
01-21-2010, 05:28 PM
I honestly hope it does, as I'm sure others here do too. Through the BS I think most people hope a car runs well for someone. If it does, I think Scott should get his plates to say "A GAME" or "MYAGAME"

I'd say instead of putting all this time/money into a 9 second car (which is going to have A LOT more room for failure), why don't you do something that is going to work, like a mid 10? I guess I really don't know what your goals are for how fast the car is gonna be, but Rome wasn't built in a day...

sparkles
01-21-2010, 05:39 PM

the best you can gather haha, if you dont have your info straight keep your mouth shut and stay in your own problematic threads.

I'll say whatever I feel like fuckstick. Till you want to meet me and shut it up for me, I suggest getting used to it. And please exemplify where in my above statement do I not have my facts straight about your basically bolt on, salvaged title POS, 12 second wonder? Yes, if he does do what he says, he's gonna hand you your ass. And then, if you don't bitch out, I'm going to also. Quote me, sport. You're young and got ALOT to learn about respect. Just keep in mind, not everything is what it seems.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 06:00 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR":39fmsbdq]You all need to understand something, the race with Scott and Fiddy may happen, Its a no brainer for Scott he may have a chance to win that one and I use the word MAY very lightley, but as far as racing anything I or we have as for F-bodys, hes no dumbass (well opinions vary there also) he knows our shit runs, so he needs a 100% "A" game to come to our table, and from what we have all witnessed he is at a "Q" game at this point. Build all the HP you want Scott, but getting it down the track is another thing...

That is all

cousin Edddy, you never cease to amaze me
the insults from you never seem to stop do they? ...I guess its time for me to fling alittle shit back at you..
Why dont you fix your ebay pile?
1st start with removing the BOLT-TOGETHER ROLL BAR and get your ass the real thing installed.
2nd.... remove the PAINT BY NUMBERS stripes, they look aweful!
3rd...since you stated most everything you have is paid for, go buy a real bottle heater, and ditch the torch
4th....take a picture of the front of my car cause youll never see it again after we line up!
5th.. go buy a personality, you seem to have bought everything else[/quote:39fmsbdq]

First of your not slinging shit because your a pile of shit :butthead: , And my bolt in cage, is 100% better than that chicken shit splatter cage you had in your car, the best were the bottle brackets...lol, and thats why your looking to find someone to do the cage in ths new pile of shit, yep I bought my car on Ebay, so the fuck what, 1 thing for sure is your car will NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be anywhere as nice as mine and you know it. Paint by #s that the best you got, Comming from a guy who bought a flood car from a CRACK HEAD and tried to make a race car, Dude 2 stages of spray, a built motor oh with a parachute...lol and you ran 13s, fuck Fiddys stocker went 11.9, your a joke, your building techniques are a joke, weve seen what you can build/tune etc, you have made a absolute FOOL out of yourself, all the members on this site think your a joke, talk all the carp you want, oh and as for pictures of front ends, if you need one of a real car leaving the line stop by I will autograph one for you, and while your here I give you some videos of your accomplishments, bogging, backfireing, being towed through the pits, Oh and the best, well I think we have beat the Rich Christensen thing down enough. Tell ya what funny guy, wanna lock in some $$$ for a race opening day @ CFR, lets do it, name your price, ya see you got the easy part over with, just like last year, and well we seen you could not back it up then, and again this year, so you continue being a hater, because my H/C full weight car with 1/2 the N2o kits you had went well 4 sec faster. Funny though you talk smack about the torch and the bottle heater thing, On 1 of the vids I took from Arm Drop, your heating a bottle with a torch :rolleyes: maybee you should have done that more often you could have kept up. So you fire back with your nonsense, See you could have Steve Petty build you a turbo car, but your tunning abilitys would fuck it before it hit the track

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 06:02 PM

I'll say whatever I feel like fuckstick. Till you want to meet me and shut it up for me, I suggest getting used to it. And please exemplify where in my above statement do I not have my facts straight about your basically bolt on, salvaged title POS, 12 second wonder? Yes, if he does do what he says, he's gonna hand you your ass. And then, if you don't bitch out, I'm going to also. Quote me, sport. You're young and got ALOT to learn about respect. Just keep in mind, not everything is what it seems.

HEY, now...the only people allowed to threaten people on this site is me and Allgo...lol

K-ville
01-21-2010, 06:44 PM
jesus ed we are gonna have to lock you in some restraints when 30pounds is at the track so that you dont beat him in more than one way! haha

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 06:52 PM
cousin Eddddy.........40yr old internet thug, your should be soooo proud of yourself

you cant even do math correctly, you were 1.76 sec faster, with me on one stage, 100% stock suspension,manual trans, junk lt1 flood car. I could show you vid and timeslips but your more interested in shouting out insults.
and as for my car not being as nice as yours.......you are sadly mistaken, get your head out of your ass.
keep shouting out the insults

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 06:53 PM
jesus ed we are gonna have to lock you in some restraints when 30pounds is at the track so that you dont beat him in more than one way! haha

lol.......maybe I should buy a "bullet proof vest" for myself :biggrin:

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 06:57 PM

thanks for the support! :supz:

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 07:10 PM
cousin Eddddy.........40yr old internet thug, your should be soooo proud of yourself

you cant even do math correctly, you were 1.76 sec faster, with me on one stage, 100% stock suspension,manual trans, junk lt1 flood car. I could show you vid and timeslips but your more interested in shouting out insults.
and as for my car not being as nice as yours.......you are sadly mistaken, get your head out of your ass.

Ethug have I threatened you? If I had issues of that nature with you I would stop by your house, Your a clown, you cant tune shit, your (1) 11sec pass and the rest 13/14s dont justifey a 11 sec car, 2 stages of N20 for what? Day after day of tunning, WTF. CFR opens in April 24th for T/T, I am going give you till May 8th, I am calling you and your junk out, if I was you I would show up even if you have to push the turd, to get some respect, any time you wanna line the cars up and have people decide whis is nicer let me know, we seen all the people at Arm drop looking at you work and laughing. May 8th be there or shut the fuck up. I dont care what you got or build, but do your homework chump before you stick whats left of your foot in your mouth. :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 07:12 PM

I think they should say "2Stage14"...May 8th write it down.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 07:13 PM

i have nothing to learn about respect because i have NONE for you, my car is not "basically bolt on", far from a POS, and doesnt run 12's....get a life douche bag

and i realize if he does what he says it will beat me but there isnt a snowflakes chance in hell he will be able to get it to run decent...

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 07:16 PM
haha i like the torch comment, irc he saw you doing that and copied you in the first place...backpeddle much?

allgo
01-21-2010, 07:17 PM

A couple things here Ed is older then 40...lol, and come on dude making shit out of a ride that is night and day nicer then yours....I know this is just not me thinking this either, Scott I hope you get your car done, I would love to see it run,but until you do this it is never going to end...you still have to race fifty so have your stuff ready. Who is doing the tuning? suspension?

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 07:19 PM
and give up on the cousin eddy shit, its not going to stick like UNCLE SST!

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 07:38 PM

A couple things here Ed is older then 40...lol, and come on dude making shit out of a ride that is night and day nicer then yours....I know this is just not me thinking this either, Scott I hope you get your car done, I would love to see it run,but until you do this it is never going to end...you still have to race fifty so have your stuff ready. Who is doing the tuning? suspension?

I have a few surprises in store, and if I tell it will give it all away, sorry
well, as far as how nice my car is...unless you have a key to my garage, none of you guys have seen it
dont judge by old pictures, not everything is as it seems

allgo
01-21-2010, 07:43 PM
That is fine but we only have what we have seen before. what are you tuning with bs3?

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 07:43 PM
oooooooooo sneaky! we are scurred now!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 07:44 PM
naw hes going to wire up an old lt1 junkyard pcm and do some narrowband tweaks with a diablo handheld..

sparkles
01-21-2010, 07:58 PM

HEY, now...the only people allowed to threaten people on this site is me and Allgo...lol

Trust me, it's not a threat. If he said some of this shit to my face, he'd be needing to see an orthadontist the next morning. The last person that needs to be giving me orders is him. That's reserved for my ex wife's lawyer.

stangvortech
01-21-2010, 08:03 PM
30 lock some money on the 8th and take some cash home.

sparkles
01-21-2010, 08:11 PM

i have nothing to learn about respect because i have NONE for you, my car is not "basically bolt on", far from a POS, and doesnt run 12's....get a life douche bag

and i realize if he does what he says it will beat me but there isnt a snowflakes chance in hell he will be able to get it to run decent...

I'm glad we can agree that neither have respect for each other. Especially on my end for you considering your balls probably haven't even dropped yet...except for in your buddies mouth. And whoops, my bad. You say your car went 11.9s. WOW, I was WAY off.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Ya know Scott, I think you need to just shut the hell up, Like I said 100 posts ago, be humble, let your car talk for you, Respect is earned. Nobdys just gonna hand it to you. Your choice.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Ya know Scott, I think you need to just shut the hell up, Like I said 100 posts ago, be humble, let your car talk for you, Respect is earned. Nobdys just gonna hand it to you. Your choice.

Personally I do like you, but your blunt disresepect for me along with a few others is uncalled for in my opinion.....I dont want anything handed to me Ed.....but i will hand you your ass when we do finally line them up.
you maybe one of the f-body guys that are at the top right now, so enjoy the ride...cause it wont last

sparkles
01-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Why can't we PM you Scotty?

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Why can't we PM you Scotty?
you talking to me if so...i have no idea, ill check into it

sparkles
01-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah.

K-ville
01-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Ed's car is far from built to be "on the top"..... i could be wrong. but if ed wanted to be at the top his car wouldnt be a full weight setup like it is.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah.
um try it now

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Ed's car is far from built to be "on the top"..... i could be wrong. but if ed wanted to be at the top his car wouldnt be a full weight setup like it is.

I mean hes one of the fastests f-bodys around here, im sure it would be faster if he made some changes :bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 08:53 PM

Personally I do like you, but your blunt disresepect for me along with a few others is uncalled for in my opinion.....I dont want anything handed to me Ed.....but i will hand you your ass when we do finally line them up.
you maybe one of the f-body guys that are at the top right now, so enjoy the ride...cause it wont last

Hold that thought, May 8th 2010, come and hand it to me, not my first rodeo, I dont bet or challenge unless I got my bases covered, GL.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 08:57 PM

Hold that thought, May 8th 2010, come and hand it to me, not my first rodeo, I dont bet or challenge unless I got my bases covered, GL.

this is not my 1st rodeo either Ed, Im going to make you wait.....your in my world now cowboy.

K-ville
01-21-2010, 09:04 PM
30 if you want respect this is not the way

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 09:14 PM

I want to give him plenty of time to keep insulting me, it keeps me motivated to finish my car :biggrin:

besides, ive given up on respect, its never going to happen here

Deimos
01-21-2010, 09:15 PM
They locked in for May then?

Deimos
01-21-2010, 09:16 PM

I want to give him plenty of time to keep insulting me, it keeps me motivated to finish my car :biggrin:

besides, ive given up on respect, its never going to happen here

I think your car is the ony car to be under the knife longer than mine.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 09:17 PM

Exactly, You need to understand 1 thing Allgo and I are probably the older of the members, and have been doing this dragracing/street racing thing for along time, I am luckey to have George at the age he is now and we both enjoy this, and seeing him go fast is alot more important to me. And I am 150% sure when Allgos kids get older he will take a step back and allow them to enjoy this sport if they like, With that being said, if George was interested in something else, there no doubt I would have been running low,low 8s easyly already. So for me its just a filler on the weekends when George dont wanna go racing, I have told Allgo a few times, That I enjoy going to the track and running the camcorder more than racing. But YA NEVER know what this year may bring.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 09:21 PM
They locked in for May then?

Ya see thats whats fucked up, him a Fiddy had a race locked in for opening day, But he knows better then to give me the same day, I will split his wig, and if he had any balls he would be there, shit its not even opening day, well shoot for Labor Day weekend 2010...lol, anyway WTF ever.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 09:23 PM
That is fine but we only have what we have seen before. what are you tuning with bs3?

no hints yet....no ones expecting this one!
keeping it a surprise really does not matter to most of you, but it does to me. I think most of you will be shocked :bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 09:27 PM
We were last year thats for sure...lol

stangvortech
01-21-2010, 09:28 PM
OldSkoolRCR "there no doubt I would have been running low,low 8s easyly already." lol

30 lock it in for some $$ and get the job done....LOCK IT IN!!!!!!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 09:30 PM
OldSkoolRCR "there no doubt I would have been running low,low 8s easyly already." lol

How about you lock your money in on Scott, for May 8th? Better yet why dont you lkock something in on your own car, everybody knows what my junk runs, I've never even seen your car.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 09:33 PM

Exactly, You need to understand 1 thing Allgo and I are probably the older of the members, and have been doing this dragracing/street racing thing for along time, I am luckey to have George at the age he is now and we both enjoy this, and seeing him go fast is alot more important to me. And I am 150% sure when Allgos kids get older he will take a step back and allow them to enjoy this sport if they like, With that being said, if George was interested in something else, there no doubt I would have been running low,low 8s easyly already. So for me its just a filler on the weekends when George dont wanna go racing, I have told Allgo a few times, That I enjoy going to the track and running the camcorder more than racing. But YA NEVER know what this year may bring.

im looking forward to watching my kids race(if they really want to) its still at least 3yrs away, but It must feel great seeing your kid do well at the track!

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 09:36 PM

im looking forward to watching my kids race(if they really want to) its still at least 3yrs away, but It must feel great seeing your kid do well at the track!

Yes Scott it does, brings you closer togather, even though we do argue at the track at times.

allgo
01-21-2010, 09:38 PM
No offense to you scott, but my money is the vet EDDDYYYYYYY B!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 09:43 PM

:supz:

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 09:45 PM

How about you lock your money in on Scott, for May 8th? Better yet why dont you lkock something in on your own car, everybody knows what my junk runs, I've never even seen your car.

thats right, youve never even seen my car and you call it a pile of shit...smooth move
If im going to give you my a game i need time to be ready, building a new car from the ground up is no easy task, but when im ready youll know.....everyone will know

K-ville
01-21-2010, 09:48 PM
but when im ready youll know.....everyone will know

i bet your right because ill prolly be able to hear the laughs from here! haha couldnt resist

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 09:56 PM

Yes Scott it does, brings you closer togather, even though we do argue at the track at times.

heck me and my step son argue when were just putting the car on the trailor, lol
My boys love racing and enjoy helping, wife likes it too. If they did not support the sport I could not keep doing it. My grandfather and dad both raced at Cr falls back in the day.
It gets into your blood.

DustinsDuster
01-21-2010, 09:58 PM

c'mon man, thats like betting on the Yankees. everyone loves an underdog.

allgo
01-21-2010, 09:59 PM
ed is the underdog he is bringing a 10 second car to race a 8 second car.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:00 PM

c'mon man, thats like betting on the Yankees. everyone loves an underdog.

underdog I am

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:03 PM

Joe has someone opened their mouth about my car that should'nt have??

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 10:06 PM

thats right, youve never even seen my car and you call it a pile of shit...smooth move
If im going to give you my a game i need time to be ready, building a new car from the ground up is no easy task, but when im ready youll know.....everyone will know

WTF! I was not refering to not seeing your car, I was refering to Stangvortech! Why dont he bet some money on his car vs my junk...

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 10:07 PM

ummm dipfuck, did you forget we have a race in may?

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 10:09 PM

Trust me, it's not a threat. If he said some of this shit to my face, he'd be needing to see an orthadontist the next morning. The last person that needs to be giving me orders is him. That's reserved for my ex wife's lawyer.

wow, you take e-thug douchery to a whole new level....

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 10:10 PM
PRESUMED 8sec car...lol, thats yet to be proven.

OldSkoolRCR
01-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Fiddys got a good point there Scott, If we go back some post I beleve there was $250.00 or $500.00 involved, and if you did not show you paid, and you agreed.

stangvortech
01-21-2010, 10:16 PM

haha I'm not locking in shit with you two running each oither. Im just pushing for it to happen because I have no clue who will win. I will run you any time this summmer on the streets.............

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Fiddys got a good point there Scott, If we go back some post I beleve there was $250.00 or $500.00 involved, and if you did not show you paid, and you agreed.

If I recall correctly i pushed for a later date and $500.00, he declined that offer, i am pretty sure it was a lock in of $200 or $250, bring the cash to the track in early may(no date was set) but we did agree to early may. and I dont think there was any agreement on punk out money
does this sound right?

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:22 PM

haha I'm not locking in shit with you two running each oither. Im just pushing for it to happen because I have no clue who will win. I will run you any time this summmer on the streets.............

what do you have for a car/setup...ive wanted to know for quite sometime

stangvortech
01-21-2010, 10:22 PM

If I recall correctly i pushed for a later date and $500.00, he declined that offer, i am pretty sure it was a lock in of $200 or $250, bring the cash to the track in early may(no date was set) but we did agree to early may. and I dont think there was any agreement on punk out money
does this sound right?

I dont think so let fifty remind you.......

K-ville
01-21-2010, 10:26 PM
more like first weekend in may not sometime in may and 100 punk out

stangvortech
01-21-2010, 10:26 PM

what do you have for a car/setup...ive wanted to know for quite sometime
was a v6 now a v8,auto, irs dd street car.

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:36 PM
more like first weekend in may not sometime in may and 100 punk out

I just read it and it read $250 locked in, no mention of punk out money,no agreement of who holds money. There was so much other bs in the thread its hard to determine the agreement, other than the fact of 1st weekend in may $250.

sorry if this does not copy very nicely, this is a copy of the final agreement below.....
from page(3) of our thread ,scott vs tiny thread

and im holding strong on our race, you talked your game, back it up..the race is on...
ok, its on then.....1st weekend in may...$250.00 we are locked in

just quoting for future reference ;)

K-ville
01-21-2010, 10:46 PM
im just going by the fact 100 punk out was mentioned like 10 times....

30lbsboost
01-21-2010, 10:48 PM
im just going by the fact 100 punk out was mentioned like 10 times....

we could barely agree on a ammount for the win, lol

FiFdYnUtZ
01-21-2010, 10:59 PM
yeah it was 100 punk out that we stated clearly several times...and i wanted ed to hold the money and you wanted klimb2xs to, and there wasnt an agreement, we will just have someone neutral hold it...not a big deal

Domestic Disturbance
01-22-2010, 12:40 AM
I can hold it if you guys like. I feel I'm a pretty legit guy who knows both of you fairly well. Too slow to race anyways :?

Domestic Disturbance
01-22-2010, 12:44 AM
and as for stangvortech and eddy b racing, I think that'd be worth watching. Would have to be on the street though due to stang's car being an uncaged vert.

I think 1 run eddy off the bottle, cause stangs car is 2 tons and on 18's. Depending on how that turns out, maybe do another on the jug. Not being baised either, I have no clue how stangs car performs on the street or track. He is being pretty honest in saying its a dd, its a full weight + some street car; not a car set up primarily for drag racing (not that thats bad either). You can see for yourself in the thread he started on it.

Again not trying to stir a pot nor being baised, but could be a very good race.

OldSkoolRCR
01-22-2010, 05:38 AM
and im holding strong on our race, you talked your game, back it up..the race is on...
ok, its on then.....1st weekend in may...$250.00 we are locked in

just quoting for future reference ;)

Guess I will be there also :biggrin:

Mufflover
01-22-2010, 07:44 AM
and as for stangvortech and eddy b racing, I think that'd be worth watching. Would have to be on the street though due to stang's car being an uncaged vert.

I think 1 run eddy off the bottle, cause stangs car is 2 tons and on 18's. Depending on how that turns out, maybe do another on the jug. Not being baised either, I have no clue how stangs car performs on the street or track. He is being pretty honest in saying its a dd, its a full weight + some street car; not a car set up primarily for drag racing (not that thats bad either). You can see for yourself in the thread he started on it.

Run what you brung isnt it, why would he not get to use the spray? Then if the other car wins he always says well I beat you with out spray so i say spray it down

Scott
01-22-2010, 08:14 AM
LOL look out sparkles gonna go on a rampage and beat up everyone

85XR7Project
01-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Good lord...

The moral of the story kids is don't talk up your car if you can't back it up.

We have guys on here who clearly can back it up, and a select few who seem to talk out their ass.

I laughed at this for a while, thanks guys.

Deimos
01-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Stangvortech you're mine come summer

stangvortech
01-22-2010, 10:29 AM

I agree with what kitch said. What you say OldSkoolRCR???

yea yea Deimos we have talked about it I know I will be running you.........

stangvortech
01-22-2010, 10:29 AM
and deimos I'm not yours either..................

69gt4speed
01-22-2010, 12:48 PM
I already got first dibs vs the old v6 converted stang. We'll see how that goes, I suppose a dig and a roll. e85 vs 93 oct w 2 gal. blue racer thrown in. I don't care if John sprays it, he ought to walk me like no tommorrow on a roll. I'll let him pick a speed too. I guarantee this will happen, not some bs talk. Ok back to your thread....

JacobS
01-22-2010, 12:51 PM
haha 2 gal of blue racer!! i dont know why i just thought that was funny

OldSkoolRCR
01-22-2010, 02:32 PM

Run what you brung isnt it, why would he not get to use the spray? Then if the other car wins he always says well I beat you with out spray so i say spray it down

OldSkoolRCR
01-22-2010, 02:34 PM

Thanx, but I am not racing on the street, sorry.

stangvortech
01-22-2010, 02:49 PM

Thanx, but I am not racing on the street, sorry.

aww man I wanted to run ya on the steet the track will never happen if you change your min let me know. 8)

Rob gets my first run. :supz:

69gt4speed
01-22-2010, 07:12 PM
haha 2 gal of blue racer!! i dont know why i just thought that was funny

I can't trust that 93 oct. After the Jesse supra test w just 93 oct. one plug had slight burning on ground electrode. That's what they call that hawkeye downs stuff, all I know.. Ya I thought it was funny too.