PDA

View Full Version : Found an old youtube video of Ed and George

Simon Cowell
01-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Found an old youtube video of Ed and George. Notice george on the side taking pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DxKG2EW1Hc

NitrousMike
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
funny thing is, that video is filmed overseas , FAIL to you!

sparkles
01-08-2010, 08:49 PM
That is funny though. I've seen it before. Never gets old.

69gt4speed
01-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Why don't U go fk urself simon cornhole....or whatever ur name is.. If you like Ed and George... or not at least be a man grow some balls and post under your real name.. you loser. Imo Ed and George are a real good team doing stuff w lil to nothing that you could only dream of.... So go back to ur garage, look at ur cars and think what a pos I am and grow the fk up....

I know Ed and George can take care of themselves. but after I waited around for you to fix ur sh-t it pizzes me off.. this crap...Because they succeeded and you did not, what a whining lil bitch you are... This post has bothered me from day one you posted it. And it takes a lot to pizz me off as I like/respect most anyone w a car doing stuff.

85XR7Project
01-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Its another person posing as someone else, I'm sure the IP is the same as some other user on the forum.

Simon Cowell
01-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Chill out rob, its just a joke. why don't you just go add another power adder to your car. bad enough a supercharger can't make your car fast so you have to run nitrous too. god whats next, you going to add a turbo on top of all that , you'd be a triple threat.

at least sparkles has a sense of humor. hiiigh 5 sparkles :)

FiFdYnUtZ
01-16-2010, 05:56 PM
^ that has got to be the stupidest post from you to date...

sparkles
01-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah...I think?

69gt4speed
01-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Chill out rob, its just a joke. why don't you just go add another power adder to your car. bad enough a supercharger can't make your car fast so you have to run nitrous too. god whats next, you going to add a turbo on top of all that , you'd be a triple threat.

If it was a joke you would have posted w ur real name... U are just ticked off cause ur car didn't do squat after you bragged it to hi heaven. On the other hand I always said my car was a turd esp w me driving it. It did run a 11.85 off spray at 116 mph on the one run I did that was somewhat decent at cfr. I had no cage or parachute.. just bolt on crap w et streets at 12# boost. I think w practice I might be able to run a hi 10, we'll see. All said and done I won the trophy.. u didn't even show...

Domestic Disturbance
01-17-2010, 02:44 PM
anyone know who he is?

Deimos
01-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Does it matter?

69gt4speed
01-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Taylor or one of his buds....

85XR7Project
01-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Nope, all that matters is that he's an annoying douchebag with nothing better to do than to come on here and E hate on everyone with a virtual mask on.

stangvortech
01-17-2010, 07:00 PM
I think rob should put a turbo on it to...... so if we run two power adders thats not cool?????

who is this??????

LT1Dan
01-17-2010, 07:02 PM
I think rob should put a turbo on it to...... so if we run two power adders thats not cool?????

who is this??????

Nope not cool at all. You can only run one and you have to do it poorly or else you're a loser. :Hangman:

Mufflover
01-18-2010, 10:10 AM
sorry that is a pretty funny vid.

69gt4speed
01-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Maybe so but its a poor excuse when someone fails after they say how big and badazz its gonna be... Maybe I'm mad cause my boy doesn't care about cars that much, idk. Why I like George and Ed... btw I knew from day 1 simon cowell is fake, he's that dude off of american idol.. and he lives in marion ya right.

There is plenty et left in the car as it sits and another stage available w the fjo mini controller.

sparkles
01-18-2010, 12:07 PM
btw I knew from day 1 simon cowell is fake, he's that dude off of american idol.. and he lives in marion ya right.

You and everyone else on here. Didn't take a genius to figure that one out. It just wasn't clear who he actually was.

Simon Cowell
01-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Nope, all that matters is that he's an annoying douchebag with nothing better to do than to come on here and E hate on everyone with a virtual mask on.

Come on now, just because I ragged on your cougar you have to start hating.

Simon Cowell
01-19-2010, 01:44 AM

who is this??????

no you can't have two power adders. you have a v8 and you need to add two power adders? get your shit fast the right way with no spray. maybe if you have a 4 banger I might let it slide.

Mufflover
01-19-2010, 08:31 AM
You need to take a lick off my stinknuggets you british fag.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-19-2010, 11:29 AM

who is this??????

no you can't have two power adders. you have a v8 and you need to add two power adders? get your shit fast the right way with no spray. maybe if you have a 4 banger I might let it slide.

are you one of those douches that says nitrous isnt REAL horsepower and all that shit too? doesnt matter what you got when your dooring some azz......

FiFdYnUtZ
01-19-2010, 11:30 AM
and irc your buddy uncle T (if hes your friend?) ran a HC bolt on car with a blower AND spray and didnt get outta the 12's...give me a break simon..

69gt4speed
01-19-2010, 11:52 AM

who is this??????

You sure in the hell don't want 2 power adders as you can't tune even one...
Tell you what bring all your cars and ur buddies.... 50 and I will line up w our pos power adder cars... We'll have Ed and George judge the results... All said and done your side will be booted off in defeat.. if ya even show.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-19-2010, 12:43 PM
they wouldnt show anyway

stangvortech
01-19-2010, 01:04 PM

who is this??????

hahaha ok I will run you ass with one. whant to run them?????? what you got????

Ricky
01-19-2010, 02:56 PM
i have a plane...... lets race! first to do 100 miles

sparkles
01-19-2010, 04:22 PM
and irc your buddy uncle T (if hes your friend?) ran a HC bolt on car with a blower AND spray and didnt get outta the 12's...give me a break simon..

Don't flame, but what does irc mean?

85XR7Project
01-19-2010, 05:12 PM

Come on now, just because I ragged on your cougar you have to start hating.

Yep, sometimes I feel the need to be a dick back.

Sparkles, IRC is I Recall Correctly I think but Ive always seen it as IIRC which is IF I RECALL CORRECTLY.

sparkles
01-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Cool. Thanks.

K-ville
01-19-2010, 05:51 PM
You need to take a lick off my stinknuggets you british fag.

now that is funny!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-19-2010, 09:59 PM
yeah i meant iirc but i have been in the habit of putting irc lately...sry