PDA

View Full Version : F* mother nature

sLoWnStEaDy
01-07-2010, 02:17 PM
My poor car is out on the street and I can't do anything about it until Skye gets home around 5. Plus I let the dogs outside and when I closed the door I heard this crazy loud "THUD". When I opened the door to see what it was, a HUGE icecycle had busted off adn fallen on my stairs CRACKING the cement.... Thank god I always make sure my dogs are away from the porch adn in the back yard before I close the door!

and on a side note, I have been cooking this 2.78lb chicken breast for like 40 minutes and the mother fukker still aint done. smells good as hell and I am starving, landon wouldn't share his chicken niggets or hot dog either. :drool:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2293/snow1710.jpg

Luminatorz34
01-07-2010, 02:35 PM
yeah im bout tired of this shit too...i got the blazer for this shit, and 3 days before the first snow fall the tranny takes a shit.. so ive been sitting around the house (un employed) and get get anywhere to apply for jobs due to not having a vehicl to get me around. i was desperate enough to attempt the camaro, but she doesnt wanna play in this and i came to my senses...

sLoWnStEaDy
01-07-2010, 02:40 PM
I know of an '89 GMC 1500 4X4, extended cab... I could probably get it for you for around $600~, he is asking $1K but of course "i gots da hookup".

side note: my chicken is done and if I had to imagine what heaven would taste like... I think this chicken is pretty close! Amazing what some oregano, Parsley, TINY bit of mint garlic, and of course "Famous Daves" can do! I guess those few weeks I attended the Culinary Arts program at Kirkwood wasn't a complete waste LOL...

Clinical
01-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah.. I took the talon out to see how AWD is in the snow - it's fun but I worry to much about someone hitting me any time I'm out in these conditions so it's back in the garage and the laser is taking me around again. It's not great but it works.

Last night we had some fun.. When you have a lincoln navigator, a couple dumbasses, a sled, and a strap... well you can imagine.

I'm currently unemployed now too, I got laid off the other week with a bunch of others.

One of the worst times to get laid off too :/

sLoWnStEaDy
01-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I've been unemployed for a while now... as for your fun, I understand completely, we have a '90 Cherokee, a couple straps and a hood from a '51 Ford Victoria :) as well as a few hundred acres of the in-laws land to keep us out of trouble for the most part. I am sure a few people seen us on 151 in fairfax last night though (well, about 2am actualy)

Clinical
01-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Heh I didn't do it last night.. wasn't dressed warm enough. Initially I went to my buddy's house thinking we were going to be working on his civic and we ended up packed in the navigator with a $5 sled and strap haha.

Might have to try it tonight though - looked fun