PDA

View Full Version : Dustin...

sLoWnStEaDy
12-16-2009, 08:47 AM
That civic you where looking for a while back... They stole some shit out of the back of my dads truck at teh Caseys on 6th/Wilson. I just happened to be there at the same time and decided to faloow the little fuckers with bad intentions but they went to the old Steve & Berry's or whatever where all the court shit is so nothing good happened. However it it still matters to you, the plate is 185SXT. Otherwise I am sure I will catch up with them again sooner or later...

DustinsDuster
12-16-2009, 09:09 AM
really, i probably wont even bother turning it into the police- i doubt theyd do anything anyway. but it sounds like youre ready to issue some street justice, which is just fine by me. i appreciate the help Keith!

Drifte
12-16-2009, 11:35 AM
"they went to the old Steve & Berry's or whatever where all the court shit is so nothing good happened."

Whats this mean? I noticed a lot of...interesting folk at westdale when i went their one day. Is that like, where the drug deals go down now?

JustinS
12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Montgomery Wards/Steve and Berry's is now home to all of Linn County's courts/treasurers/etc.

Deimos
12-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Do I need my electric chainsaw??? Details. Details...

krustindumm
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
what the fuck? electric chainsaw? minus whale bring an electric toothbrush.

NewSpeedSteed
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
what the fuck? electric chainsaw? minus whale bring an electric toothbrush.

ROFLMAO
That is just awesome.