PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Ddubs

sparkles
12-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Out of respect for the moderators of the site, and anyone else that has a useful post and doesn't want it polluted with your crybaby, attention starved, off topic, piss poor explained posts, I believe it be best to keep all of your dipshit BS to one spot.

I jokingly make a comment and you feel the need to retort with a "useless post" that involves your mom? WOW. Is your "look at me" need that much that it necessitates something SO retarded that it goes off in another e penis measuring contest? NOBODY GIVES A FUCK HOW OLD YOUR MOM IS!

And I love how my "car cred" has been brought into the subject due to you going completely off topic avoiding answering the question that started this whole mess. Remember... nobody cares. You seem to have it all figured out, chief. No worries to be had :yawinkle: Grow the fuck up, have your mommy hold you a little more, and learn to debate without looking like a douche.

Mufflover
12-15-2009, 09:24 AM
Your the only one looking like a douch is you ask me, I dont think anyone really cares about your car cause as far as I know you dont even have one, so go trim your finger nails since thats what you fags do.

sparkles
12-15-2009, 09:45 AM
I knew the title would draw you in

Mufflover
12-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Why wouldnt it?lol

K-ville
12-15-2009, 10:08 AM
oh this has got 300 pages all over it haha

Mufflover
12-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Out of respect for the moderators of the site, and anyone else that has a useful post and doesn't want it polluted with your crybaby, attention starved, off topic, piss poor explained posts, I believe it be best to keep all of your dipshit BS to one spot.

I jokingly make a comment and you feel the need to retort with a "useless post" that involves your mom? WOW. Is your "look at me" need that much that it necessitates something SO retarded that it goes off in another e penis measuring contest? NOBODY GIVES A FUCK HOW OLD YOUR MOM IS!

And I love how my "car cred" has been brought into the subject due to you going completely off topic avoiding answering the question that started this whole mess. Remember... nobody cares. You seem to have it all figured out, chief. No worries to be had :yawinkle: Grow the fuck up, have your mommy hold you a little more, and learn to debate without looking like a douche.

Heres the thing, tinynutz is a doushbag on here and you are a giant douschbag, cant stand either of you which i am sure you two love me, but sparkles is the biggest ass clown on here hands down. reply to me in you normal witty manner please.

Scott
12-15-2009, 11:59 AM
All you have to do is answer is mystery question!!! havent you all figured that out yet?

DustinsDuster
12-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Your the only one looking like a douch is you ask me, I dont think anyone really cares about your car cause as far as I know you dont even have one, so go trim your finger nails since thats what you fags do.

not taking anyone's side, but i found this very humorous.

black88gt
12-15-2009, 03:28 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/svtwireeater/internetdickwad.jpg

sparkles
12-15-2009, 03:59 PM

not taking anyone's side, but i found this very humorous.

Lol, I did too. Especially coming from a guy with a wicked nice Huffy.

DustinsDuster
12-15-2009, 06:28 PM
im just glad everyone is over thinking i am really Muff in secret. Rob was terrible with it- i think he wanted it to be me deep down, hah.

Scott
12-15-2009, 09:24 PM
HAHAA I still think your the Mufflover Dustin!!! I dont know about Rob but I still convinced its you.. yep pretty sure

JacobS
12-15-2009, 11:50 PM
what a fucking gay ass thread

Deimos
12-16-2009, 06:10 AM
I thought mufflover bought a big body chrysler

Scott
12-16-2009, 07:12 AM
Chrysler is just the name of his new girlfriend......

85XR7Project
12-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Making a thread to insult someone?

http://firstfriday.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/dbotw_sm.jpg

Clinical
12-16-2009, 09:08 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241631359_giggity.gifhttp://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241631359_giggity.gifhttp://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241631359_giggity.gifhttp://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241631359_giggity.gifhttp://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241631359_giggity.gif

sparkles
12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
[quote="85XR7Project"]Making a thread to insult someone?

Read the first part of the first post. I feel that's a pretty good reason. If you don't like it, move the fuck on then.

85XR7Project
12-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Still doesnt change the fact all you really do on here is disagree with everyone and insult people.

sparkles
12-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Still doesnt change the fact all you really do on here is disagree with everyone and insult people.

I'd be willing to bet money I'm not the only one that has the opinions I do. Difference is I'm not here to make friends and don't give 2 shits if my opinions offend someone. Least I have the balls to say what I feel, back it up, and debate intelligently. That's what these forums are for. And once again, I've NEVER ONCE insulted someone on here without it coming my direction first. Period. Some people are just amazed that others don't cower down when everyone wants to gang up on one person just for being different. That's what's really going on.

K-ville
12-16-2009, 10:26 AM
you just started off bad on a topic that was opinion based and yours happened to differ from everyone elses but where the problem "I think" came in was that you had no facts to argue on the matter so you had no way to proove yourself or back your opinion.... not to say you wrong because opinions cant always to justified

85XR7Project
12-16-2009, 10:46 AM
I'd be willing to bet money I'm not the only one that has the opinions I do. Difference is I'm not here to make friends and don't give 2 shits if my opinions offend someone. Least I have the balls to say what I feel, back it up, and debate intelligently. That's what these forums are for. And once again, I've NEVER ONCE insulted someone on here without it coming my direction first. Period. Some people are just amazed that others don't cower down when everyone wants to gang up on one person just for being different. That's what's really going on.

It just seems like you're usually the one who is causing huge arguements because of some smartassed comment. It kinda seems to me like you are a pretty honest no bullshit kinda guy, thats all fine and good but that also makes you look like an asshole in some cases so that is more than likely why people flame you like they do. These are just my thoughts.

Mufflover
12-16-2009, 11:08 AM
fuck him

85XR7Project
12-16-2009, 11:27 AM
fuck him

What an intelligent and well thought out addition to the thread, thank you for that useful comment...

69gt4speed
12-16-2009, 11:53 PM
im just glad everyone is over thinking i am really Muff in secret. Rob was terrible with it- i think he wanted it to be me deep down, hah.

Truth is you are a admin so i asked if ip matched w anyone.... You said no so yea i wondered... Scotty said I should call muff out and for that matter 30# so I did. At least we started the manual runoff.... It was fine entertainment.

sparkles
12-17-2009, 06:56 AM

It just seems like you're usually the one who is causing huge arguements because of some smartassed comment. It kinda seems to me like you are a pretty honest no bullshit kinda guy, thats all fine and good but that also makes you look like an asshole in some cases so that is more than likely why people flame you like they do. These are just my thoughts.

Agreed.

sparkles
12-17-2009, 06:58 AM
fuck him

What an intelligent and well thought out addition to the thread, thank you for that useful comment...

I'm gonna buy Muff a beer if I ever meet this guy. That is, if he's old enough to drink, lol. I just can't help but laugh every time he posts. Especially when it's directed at me.

Mufflover
12-17-2009, 08:34 AM

Truth is you are a admin so i asked if ip matched w anyone.... You said no so yea i wondered... Scotty said I should call muff out and for that matter 30# so I did. At least we started the manual runoff.... It was fine entertainment.

Wow you guys are stumped.lol there are only a couple people on here that know who i am.

P.S. where has 30ozboost been? Building that 14second nasa rocket ship of his i hope

sparkles
12-17-2009, 09:02 AM

Wow you guys are stumped.lol there are only a couple people on here that know who i am.

P.S. where has 30ozboost been? Building that 14second nasa rocket ship of his i hope

Quicker than your new G ride, chief. You should take those tassels off. Ya know, weight reduction and less drag.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31OJJH5Yz6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Mufflover
12-17-2009, 09:26 AM
its funny you keep saying I ride a bike, I have a car and trust me it will be faster then your kfc car.

Scott
12-17-2009, 10:04 AM
KFC CAR??

sparkles
12-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Firechicken

He must have upgraded to a 10 speed then with the skinny tires. Lance Armstrong style.

DustinsDuster
12-17-2009, 11:05 AM
fuck him

I'm gonna buy Muff a beer if I ever meet this guy. That is, if he's old enough to drink, lol. I just can't help but laugh every time he posts. Especially when it's directed at me.

good luck- i tried that already and he didnt accept. i guess a beer isnt enough for him to dump his annonymity. maybe a case?

30#s asked me to delete his account, i guess he didnt want to be a member here anymore; although i dont know what good it would do- all of his posts remain intact, only thing taken away now is his ability to respond to topics. he hasnt been banned from the site; his account has just been deactivated.

85XR7Project
12-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Firechicken

He must have upgraded to a 10 speed then with the skinny tires. Lance Armstrong style.

Funny you'd say that, oddly enough I hear he has one nut too.

Mufflover
12-17-2009, 12:00 PM
KFC CAR??
kentucky fire chicken red neck fuck car.

Mufflover
12-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Firechicken

I only have one nut cause your mom licked the other one clean out of my ball sack.

69gt4speed
12-17-2009, 01:15 PM
lol, i gotta remember that one. No offense on anyone.

85XR7Project
12-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Firechicken

I only have one nut cause your mom licked the other one clean out of my ball sack.

Wow, yet another gem. Mom jokes are a timeless classic, you going to bust out the "I know you are but what am I" next?

Mufflover
12-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Firechicken

Wow, yet another gem. Mom jokes are a timeless classic, you going to bust out the "I know you are but what am I" next?

Your the one looking like a fucking dork by saying that not me, atleast my shit is orginal unlike your old shit, dumb ass. now go smell your moms breath and see if you can smell my dirty balls.

85XR7Project
12-17-2009, 02:24 PM
What do you have that is so original? I havent seen anything about what you drive.

sparkles
12-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Firechicken

Not gonna lie. That was pretty good. :WORSHIP:

Michael_mx6_2gen
06-18-2010, 03:44 AM
I do really wonder what he drives. I'm going to take a guess. A honda. I've met some honda guys and they talk alllot of shit with there b16z6's... With an exhaust cold air intake and short throw.

Clinical
06-18-2010, 08:50 AM
i remember this thread

DustinsDuster
06-18-2010, 04:07 PM
i remember Teddy Ruxbin...

Domestic Disturbance
06-18-2010, 11:11 PM
I remember the alamo

sparkles
06-19-2010, 10:55 AM
:biggrin: The title just draws them in, doesn't it? Thread hasn't had anything said for 6 months, but he just couldn't help it. This coming from a guy that just offered to buy a Honda and has a wicked Anal Probe wannabe.

Sledge_WS6
06-20-2010, 09:42 PM
While, we're being random:
I DON'T remember parts of last night. Damn Jungle Juice gets me everytime. I do know that a love seat is not a fun sleepy-time couch when you are super drunk. Taco Bell is good.

DustinsDuster
06-20-2010, 10:19 PM
i dont remember much from Friday night. i suppose working 11.5 hours, sleeping for 40 minutes, going out downtown before 8pm, drinking beer for a couple hours, the switching to straight makers, then chugging a bottle of something a birthday party had, doing shots with my girlfriend, stumbling to Dublin, and falling asleep at Perkins will do that to you.

im kindof a magician; the way i can magically make money disappear and have nothing to show for it but a good story.

Stutz
06-24-2010, 09:30 PM
I hate having to hear from everyone else the next day about what i did the night before lol