PDA

View Full Version : WTB: DSM or 6spd F-Body (by thursday)

Clinical
12-14-2009, 01:42 PM
So figured I'd toss this up incase anyone knows of any better deals around.

I know I just threw up my WTB a winter beater but the laser just got fixed again and took ANOTHER shit on me and I've decided I just want something that's actually nice.

I'm looking preferably for either an 6spd F-Body or a 5spd AWD DSM. Can't spend more than 4,000.

If I don't find something else by thursday I have plans to go look at a car and probably buy out of Chicago.

If anyone has something or knows of something around let me know please,
Thanks!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-14-2009, 02:26 PM
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles- ... 000-a.html (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-non-lsx-powered/1169937-fs-ft-95-firehawk-6-spped-89k-miles-only-5000-a.html)
maybe you could jew him down to 4k, he is in missouri..

sparkles
12-14-2009, 05:37 PM
You gonna get rid of the Firebird you have first?

Silversixspeed
12-14-2009, 06:21 PM
I'll have a 1997 Firebird Formula soon, but it's an auto. I can get pics pics and more info on Wednesday. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Clinical
12-14-2009, 10:54 PM
You gonna get rid of the Firebird you have first?

No keeping firebird for now and the laser.

Firebird I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to go ahead and fix the major issues such as the floorpan/tranny mount/valve seals and then sell or maybe turn into a bit more of a track car - or just sell it in the summer.

Laser's clutch today suddenly started working fine - think their may have been air in the lines that got through. Either way I want something new - tired of not being able to rely on it. I'm still intending to sell it - probably for around 500-750.

Clinical
12-14-2009, 10:57 PM
I'll have a 1997 Firebird Formula soon, but it's an auto. I can get pics pics and more info on Wednesday. Send me a pm if you're interested.
Pm sent

Drifte
12-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Theirs my DSM, Im not sure I could take enough extras off to make it 4k, but its easily worth it. Its currently put away and covered up for the winter.

Clinical
12-15-2009, 02:01 PM
I really wish I could afford yours drifte haha.

The best I could do is give you 4k+ the laser

4k is simply all I can go

Even then the 4k has to pay for my title/licensing too so yeah - as much as I'd love your talon, not sure its in my range.