PDA

View Full Version : Jesse build your Supra like this one!!

Scott
12-08-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXMmTF8jUM

sparkles
12-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Wonder what tranny they're using. Glide?

Scott
12-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Its got a glide in it. and last I knew it was a 98mm turbo with a direct port nitrous kit on it. All carbon brakes and lots of lightweight stuff. It just made a new record for a IRS supra with a mostly stock chassis or something like that. I cant remember what it said but theres records for everything now.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-08-2009, 01:25 PM
if i built a supra theres no doubt i would be having a rvmb t400 or something in it

Mufflover
12-08-2009, 02:01 PM

Listen to the vid dickface its got a two speed in it, listen before you ask penis breath.

K-ville
12-08-2009, 02:30 PM
yes build like this!!! no more roll cars

Scott
12-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Pretty impressive, it does have alot of stuff removed and a auto in it.. but you could keep the heat/air and power crap and still run good.. Aparently it still has alot of stock rear end parts in it, whether thats true or not I dont know but they claim a stock diff at least with a IRS..

sparkles
12-08-2009, 03:40 PM

Listen to the vid dickface its got a two speed in it, listen before you ask penis breath.

All I hear is turbo spool and loud ass exhaust, cockholster :neener: (thanks for that one Dustin).

allgo
12-08-2009, 05:01 PM
I dont know who is a bigger fuckchop between you two spakles.

sparkles
12-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, we deffinitly know who the colored queer is, don't we :yawinkle:

http://allgo.org/allgo/

Xboosted23X
12-08-2009, 06:37 PM
i think this one is more impressive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Y8c327YA
not just a one trick pony either
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xr58Fq9fwo

this guy does have a lot of very nice cars.
the titan car isn't bad, but it is a race car Sw's could pass street duty.

69gt4speed
12-09-2009, 12:20 AM
^ Not being a dick but man those supra's have some radical cams in them, def not a grocery getter imo. A big sbx can do those cam specs and idle good... somewhere around 330 to 427 c.i. is optimun for all around power and driveability and gas mileage w a power adder imo esp. pump gas. Race gas is lots of $ anymore.

Yea a auto and turbo can be like shooting ducks in a barrel... Proven formula time and again. Heck that tt auto street viper went 7.99 what 3yrs ago. Why I am impressed w good stick performance lot of work, skill and luck... I have lil myself.

I wait to see how the sparky vs muff war turns out.... :supz:

sparkles
12-09-2009, 06:47 AM

It's me vs half the board at this point. You seem to be one of the more tactful ones hence why said shit is not flung in your general direction.

Mufflover
12-09-2009, 09:01 AM

It's me vs half the board at this point. You seem to be one of the more tactful ones hence why said shit is not flung in your general direction.

Oh I am sure he is happy the almighty will not sling mud on him, its more then half the board that thinks your a fucking clown to, thanks for being here so I am not the most hated you are.lol

Scott
12-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah but mufflover tries to piss people off, every hates sparkles because he thinks he knows more than everyone else when its plain as day he's just a poser

69gt4speed
12-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Well Sparky, the mufflover has been here over a yr and no one really knows who he is. A record of sorts though I myself have waited on him to show to run him. I'm old and really not much bothers me anyhow. Just want to run other vehicles I don't care what brand. huffy is ok... And btw I do actually race ppl and if there's a video it will be posted up win or lose. There's only one person here that sorta ticked me off/disappointed me cause it didn't happen. Hopefully next spring I'll get my chance.

DustinsDuster
12-09-2009, 09:55 AM
didnt you guys see "Dark Knight"? "some men just want to watch it burn..."

allgo
12-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah but mufflover tries to piss people off, every hates sparkles because he thinks he knows more than everyone else when its plain as day he's just a poser

x2

FiFdYnUtZ
12-09-2009, 10:49 AM

x2

x3

DustinsDuster
12-09-2009, 11:29 AM
didnt any of you guys ever think that his only intention is to rile people up and stir the pot, not prove anyone wrong?

black88gt
12-09-2009, 12:34 PM
didnt any of you guys ever think that his only intention is to rile people up and stir the pot, not prove anyone wrong?

correct. he's worse than muff at least muff can be funny; sparkles is a douche that gets off to talking shit on the internet aka get a life you're a fucking homo.

im sure you'll think of some "clever," "funny" response to try and get a rise, but in the end it just proves youre fucking pathetic.

troll on fag

FiFdYnUtZ
12-09-2009, 12:49 PM
^ even better put.

69gt4speed
12-09-2009, 01:33 PM
I gathered that Dustin back when I posted up that 9.9 cobra thread.... maybe he's alone or something idk.. bad attention is better than none..

Jappbox
12-09-2009, 02:13 PM
I watched th tread on them freshiing the car up for this event. Very cool stuff. It does have a Stock TRD rear end in i think. They have prob 200k in that car. Its not something I can build. And im not looking to set records with a supra that takes a doctor or someone into Oil to fund. Mine will be one of a kinda and have the latest turbo technolegy that has yet to hit supra world. Most just strap on a 88mm and go.

As to the Race gas comment I will run mine on pure Q16. Why? cause if I can afford a 50-60k car I can afford $15 a gallon to run in a 15k motor. Thats allways been my thought. Now if I was 16 again wiht a honda I would run pump gas and look into meth injector or E85 as a allternative.

Scott
12-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah I just had to throw that video out there, I know they have alot of top of the line components in the car. Just showing the cars can be capable on the strip and with the power your looking at making, it could be competitive around this area on the drag strip as well.

69gt4speed
12-09-2009, 02:52 PM
The race gas well...1 It's impossible for me to go to k.c. w/o pump gas and way too expensive. I'm not talking about jacking around on a sat night or a trip to the track now and then to lay down some track only time.. Really imo in the grand scheme of things a car that did low 9's at track and a true low 10 on the street w pump gas be a nice overall car. You could still get a low 20 mpg and if a stick w od cruise all day long on the hiway. Yea it's a expensive complex goal for sure. I don't think a carb could do it.

2 I really don't have a option of turning up and down boost w a knob. You get in some tiny town they have sh-t for gas maybe 91 oct. so that's why I did 12#. Your car though can hold multiple tunes at xx boost. There is reason for my madness, all that costs lots of $ but it could be done. I'm not slamming anyone, to each their own even huffy bikes..

sparkles
12-09-2009, 03:31 PM

Oh I am sure he is happy the almighty will not sling mud on him, its more then half the board that thinks your a fucking clown to, thanks for being here so I am not the most hated you are.lol

You're welcome Princess. As for everyone else that seems to have a problem with me, like previously stated, I don't give 2 shits. I'm not on here to make friends. Just a way to waste time.

Keep in mind this all started because my opinion didn't coincide with everyone else's and I wasn't impressed that a "stock" engine, that is advertised to hold 1000 hp, is capable of putting a car in the 9s. Everyone wanted to put in their 2 cents and bitch that I didn't act like all the rest of the "sheeple" and just agree that beings how it was a stock motor, it's impressive.

Prove me wrong and show me where on here I've attacked ANYONE on here without being attacked by said person first. Case in point, the quote above. You act, talk, and debate like an adult and I'll treat you the same. You act, talk, and debate like a 4 year old and want to call names, I'll do the same x10. It's just like a school of piranhas ganging up on the fish that starts to bleed first how all of you gang up just to gang up. Just because it doesn't jive with everyone else, I don't "fall into line", and I don't hang out and crush beer cans on my head with the rest of you high fiving frat boys, doesn't in any way shape or form prove I don't know what I'm talking about. By NO means do I know everything, nor do I care too. But I can garundamntee you my knowledge is a lot more than any of you want to give credit for.

My opinion might not be the same and I might not be as impressed as some, but really, who gives a shit. These forums are for everyone to put in their 2 cents, share info and knowledge, and waste time. You want respect...earn it by some other means than ganging up on 1 or 2 members of a board and actually SUPPORT your opinions and what you say with facts. Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one. I'm no different. Get over it. Seems when the INTELLIGENT portion of everyone's debate runs out, they resort to name calling. Well guess what? I'm rubber, you're glue, I don't care, fuck you.

And yes, I love to come back with clever insults and retorts. You know why? Because I seem to be more intelligent, not to mention I can actually spell and use punctuation and sentence structure. If you are going to put in effort into something, at least make it worthwhile and readable. That's all I ask. Take it for what you want and act the same. Remember, I don't care, but from this post on, I'll treat each individual on here the same they treat myself.

sparkles
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM

correct. he's worse than muff at least muff can be funny; sparkles is a douche that gets off to talking shit on the internet aka get a life you're a fucking homo.

im sure you'll think of some "clever," "funny" response to try and get a rise, but in the end it just proves youre fucking pathetic.

troll on fag

Come talk to me in person if you want to "discuss" your dislike of me any further tough guy.
That is all.

allgo
12-09-2009, 03:52 PM

troll on fag

Come talk to me in person if you want to "discuss" your dislike of me any further tough guy.
That is all.
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/2468.jpg

FiFdYnUtZ
12-09-2009, 04:03 PM
LMAO...that is all.

Scott
12-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Sparkles your retarded, everyone on this board has seen your biased hatred towards certain cars for no reason but to argue, you make it sound like you are justified is in the things you say which you really arent. and what you call opinions are just you trying to piss people off, and if we're not worth your time to be friends with then we surely arent worth your time to be enemies.. I could understand talking shit if you had something to race but you dont even have that! Internet gangsta Sparkles

sparkles
12-10-2009, 09:12 AM
^Case in point. NEVER had a biased hatred towards any cars...except my own this weekend and my lack of being prepared with decent batteries. My stating that most people with the "my shit don't stink and Ford rules all" attitude tend to be behind the wheel of a Mustang. Fact is, I could explain myself and justify my statements on here until my fingertips bled, but in the end, you'll still be 1) calling names when you run out of facts to support your debate and 2) not be intelligent enough to properly get your message across due to your lack of spelling and grammar skills. At which point you'll get all butt hurt and start bitching when I sling it back at you.

Nothing to race? How the fuck would you know. There's 1 person on this board that knows anything about what I own, built,raced, times, etc, and he doesn't talk much. And for that matter, what does that have anything to do with the topic at hand? If I don't have a "super wicked fast Mustang", I'm not allowed to debate on this site?

I could continue to go rounds with you, but due to the factual nature of XR4LIFE's sig and Allgo's clever statement, I'll let you make yourself look like an ass. Keep in mind, if all of this was being said by someone other than I, it might actually be read and thought about with an open mind. Think about it.

Scott
12-10-2009, 09:33 AM
OOhhh of course, your so intelligent everything you type has a underlying hidden message to it that only people from the geeksquad are smart enough to understand. Its easy to tell when the internet thugs get flustered when everything becomes a battle of spelling and grammar, because we all know people who can spell and type good build the fastest cars!! I realize you never said you had a fast car but you have hinted at it a few times, and you are quick to down grade everyone elses cars without proving you have ANYTHING. If you think mustang guys are bad obviously you havent met many Corvette or Viper guys

Mufflover
12-10-2009, 10:10 AM
You sure do talk about butt-hurt all the time. I wonder why?lol
We all no you dont own a fast car so quit being a poser.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
so your saying WE are the ones resorting to names when we cant come up with witty/clever responses that run around the point? shit, you even came up with "dDub" for us, cockholster, cock goblin, etc...its pretty clear your a hypocritical, ignorant, pot stirring, poser DdUb....

sparkles
12-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Like previously requested,

Prove me wrong and show me where on here I've attacked ANYONE on here without being attacked by said person first.
If that's your issue, answer the question. Or you can go back off topic and want to provoke me about my car you know nothing about :roll:

OOhhh of course, your so intelligent everything you type has a underlying hidden message to it that only people from the geeksquad are smart enough to understand.
Huh? Actually it's the opposite. I try to spell it out word for word for you because evidently you have a hard time grasping things in front of your face, and as a result, I oversimplify it for you.

You sure do talk about butt-hurt all the time. I wonder why?lol
We all no you dont own a fast car so quit being a poser.
You don't even make it fun anymore. No challenge.

Out of everyone, Dustin seems to be the only one that is understanding what's going on.

Scott
12-10-2009, 12:35 PM
oh no we just like to encourage you because you keep on digging yourself deeper with every word!! Dustin just doesnt think its as funny as we do. I dont know what your trying to oversimplify for me?!? Nothing you have said yet has any significance, Im starting to think you are actually that Derek kid on here, you sound JUST like him

sparkles
12-10-2009, 12:51 PM
oh no we just like to encourage you because you keep on digging yourself deeper with every word!!
Digging myself deeper into what? Please explain.

I dont know what your trying to oversimplify for me?!?
And you probably never will. Go back and read. You asked questions and made statements. I answered them and backed up what I stated. You however, have yet to answer mine. You probably never will.

Nothing you have said yet has any significance
Then why do you respond the way you do? And if it has something to do with my "attitude" and name calling, refer back to my question you keep avoiding. If anything, it's you that's backed yourself into a corner and now the only way you can see to get out is to make dumbass remarks and resort to name calling like a 4 year old. I missed the part where that's ok for you to do, but not me after I'm attacked. At this point, it has nothing to do with cars, yet you want to keep bringing mine into the conversation. Why, if I may ask? Trying to change the subject perhaps. And as far as that issue is concerned, nothing you say is going to hurt my feelings. Let's just say my rep is in good standing with the crowd I race with here in DM, and it's not the typical bolt on Fox Body, Import douchbag, daddy's Corvette, group either.

Continue on with your useless response now, but first and foremost, answer my fucking question.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 12:55 PM
if you and your guys' shit is so impressive then why dont you share with us all your super secret info your hiding...your forgetting we know most of the players from DM..

sparkles
12-10-2009, 01:01 PM
I haven't been hiding anything. Nobody's asked. What does it have to do with the topic at hand?

BTW, if you know who I'm talking about, then ask around.

Mufflover
12-10-2009, 01:08 PM
God your such a little biatch.lol

Scott
12-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Well you must have over simplified it then cuz I didnt catch it and your not even worth re-reading your posts, the only question I see is "Why do I keep trying to bring your car into this" well you came to this website called iowaAUTOforums with nothing but a bunch of smart ass remarks.. Its a freaking car forum, what do you think we would talk about?!? Its simple, cars.. so you come over here talking crap from "The crowd you have good standing with in DM" big whooptie dooo no one cares because your too scared to give any names of your make believe friends and their race cars in the first place.. If you race with this group of people who "arent your typical" mustang and vette guys "whatever" then you should be able to compete with my "not so typical" fox body. now I assume you still wont tell anyone the truth about you or your cars but if you want a chance at racing my dumb ignorant self then just show up at your home town E-ville track next year and I'll show you how the CR street cars get down the track

stangvortech
12-10-2009, 01:18 PM
red04evo how much more hp/tq do you think you would pick up with q16 over e85????? It is going to be a street car from what I see so why just go e85 and drive it any where cheaply??????

TbTalon94
12-10-2009, 01:20 PM
there is only one station with E85 here, and E85 clogs things. If he's got the money for q16 then it's the best way to go.

sparkles
12-10-2009, 01:21 PM
I don't even know where to start. You've truly shown your ignorance, still have yet to answer my question, and gone off topic...again. You don't get it. I find this VERY amusing you're getting all butthurt and now want to "show me up with your wicked cool car." And now you want to know who I'm referring to. Ask yourself this first. If I name names and cars, what difference would that make? Would that somehow magically make you act like less of an ass? Probably not. What's the point?

black88gt
12-10-2009, 01:29 PM
I haven't been hiding anything. Nobody's asked. What does it have to do with the topic at hand?

ok now im asking, lets hear it

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 01:32 PM
im asking as well..:)

Scott
12-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Well it would prove to me your not Derek! Yes it would have made you less of a ASS a long time ago if you actually wanted to make a good impression with us and for your DM buddies instead of being yet another troll. It does reflect back to them too I hope you realize

sparkles
12-10-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm sure you will, but let me know what you here beings how it has everything to do with the topic.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 01:44 PM
he has the car that won H+W's street car race, that i think your boy vito was at irc...and he doesnt hide anything

we asked, wheres our answer?

allgo
12-10-2009, 01:57 PM
You guys he has nothing trust me I know, all he has is a 10 second 1/8th mile car from what was told to me, I geuss I am butthurt to.lol

sparkles
12-10-2009, 02:06 PM
he has the car that won H+W's street car race, that i think your boy vito was at irc...and he doesnt hide anything

Now I'm just confused. You said you know all the DM guys I'm talking about. You want to know about me. Ask them. Let me know what they say. Not that I care or that it matters to the initial subject.

Scott
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
The only person I know from that area is Christian, Buckett, Kville, and whoever else I talked to up at E-ville and they where all cool as hell so I know thats not you. I know I really dont care enough to spend any of my time finding out who sparkles is, its just funny reading all your internet hard talk while I work. I just wonder how long your gonna stay in your little bubble hiding and why you do it

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
we asked, tell us....im not going to waste my time asking everyone on dragsource because i dont care that much..all i know is damn near anyone who has anything from DM goes to the track whether its eddyville, cfr, or tristate and those people are cool and definitely dont present themselves like you do...while you on the other hand no one has ever seen there and are hiding shit like a troll ricer...i'll be in des moines a couple times next year to hang/race with a different crowd, i hope to see you and your "not so average" crew...and i have a feeling its going to be a much different vibe then you project on the net...i have found that with everyone i dont like online so far...

sparkles
12-10-2009, 03:11 PM
No, it's pretty much the same vibe. I don't sugarcoat anything just because someone is standing in front of me. As far as you coming down this way, I look forward to it.

allgo
12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Dude you couldnt whip butter... I cant wait to meet you at earlville

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
so still no answer to our question? your officially a doucher troll...

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
so still no answer to our question? your officially a doucher troll...

K-ville
12-10-2009, 03:32 PM
The only person I know from that area is Christian, Buckett, Kville, and whoever else I talked to up at E-ville and they where all cool as hell so I know thats not you. I know I really dont care enough to spend any of my time finding out who sparkles is, its just funny reading all your internet hard talk while I work. I just wonder how long your gonna stay in your little bubble hiding and why you do it

wow thats weird cuz i thought you were a tool haha :butthead:

sparkles
12-10-2009, 03:41 PM
You said:

if you and your guys' shit is so impressive then why dont you share with us all your super secret info your hiding...your forgetting we know most of the players from DM..
I replied:

So you said you would:

im asking as well..:)
Then you said this following:

How would I know. If you asked, they certainly should have told you, right? So, at this point you lost me. I must be a "troll". Douche waffle.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 03:44 PM
no obviously im looking for you to man up and spill the beans...quite beating around the bush

Scott
12-10-2009, 03:55 PM
I've already been up there 2 or 3 times this summer, you could have been there I dont know because you wont tell us anything!! I have the black mustang notch as you know racing in the 10.5 class. Where you up there?

sparkles
12-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't speak retard that well. You're going to have to point out 1)what it is you're asking and show me where you asked it, and 2)where "up there" is. Up where? DM, Eddyville, Newton. WTF are you talking about?

Keeping in mind you have yet to answer MY question. Why don't you do that first.

K-ville
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't speak retard that well. You're going to have to point out 1)what it is you're asking and show me where you asked it, and 2)where "up there" is. Up where? DM, Eddyville, Newton. WTF are you talking about?

Keeping in mind you have yet to answer MY question. Why don't you do that first.

Ok sparky i know your lovin every second of this but of all the things ive argued with you about/seen you argue with other people about im must say this is getting a bit week.... i know you can do better

sparkles
12-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Yeah, it's been a long day. I've pretty much explained down to the very last detail about everything I've said, done, or retorted about on here and they just can't seem to comprehend it. Instead it goes off on some tangent about my car and who I know here in DM. BFD. I'm tired and my kids just showed up. Think I'll spend some time with them instead of continuing this pointless banter. My question has yet to be answered and I think I stated my point VERY clearly earlier. They just don't want to hear it.

And yes, like MickyD's, "I'm Lovin it".

K-ville
12-10-2009, 06:09 PM
just dont make it a DS vs. IAF thing.... each site has good guys and tools its just the way it is but we need to all get along between the two sites. Since nice cars in iowa are few and far between for the most part to have two sites as close as we are against each other

Scott
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
No, it's pretty much the same vibe. I don't sugarcoat anything just because someone is standing in front of me. As far as you coming down this way, I look forward to it.

I asked if you wanted to run at Eddyville and you said this.. Are you still confused?!?? Im an engineer and even I think your being too technical, I know your just joking around but dam you are rediculous... :banghead:

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2009, 08:45 PM
you told us "you never asked" (pertaining to what you drive, your times, your automotive backround) so said "we are now asking"...talk about spelling stuff out, judas...

black88gt
12-10-2009, 10:38 PM
He'll be back shortly to argue semantics and dodge the pointed questions. He's not hiding though, remember that.

69gt4speed
12-10-2009, 11:48 PM
My stating that most people with the "my shit don't stink and Ford rules all" attitude tend to be behind the wheel of a Mustang.

I myself never said ford rules all, all I mostly do is point out recent factual developments in ford world. No one on here has ever stated that. I have on many occassions said on a post w xx car it is good/fast whatever. Like was said not that many nice cars in iowa.. Way I see it Scotty has called you out...

sparkles
12-11-2009, 06:44 AM
just dont make it a DS vs. IAF thing.... each site has good guys and tools its just the way it is but we need to all get along between the two sites. Since nice cars in iowa are few and far between for the most part to have two sites as close as we are against each other

I never brought up the DS vs IAF thing. Don't even know where that comes from or how it's relevant. I will agree that Iowa sucks as far as the car scene and the biggest group of guys it seems is the newly retired/yuppie guys that have stock Vettes with K&N filters. I spent 2 weeks in Hilo a couple of years ago and I seen more cool, unique, fast cars in those 2 weeks then I seen in the past 5 years back here. On an island no less. Big spectrum from rotary powered ANYTHING, typical Domestic stuff, New/Old, Nitrous, Turbo, S/C, Diesel, etc. They're all car nuts out there. Must be to the lack of being able to go anywhere. IDK.

sparkles
12-11-2009, 07:00 AM

I asked if you wanted to run at Eddyville and you said this.. Are you still confused?!?? Im an engineer and even I think your being too technical, I know your just joking around but dam you are rediculous... :banghead:

For starters, my reply wasn't directed at you. It was directed at 50. Go back and read and you'll figure it out.

Show me where you asked if I wanted to run at Eddyville. Also, show me where you've answered MY question beings how this all got started, with you 2 butthurt I called you names and hurt your feelings. Somehow you jokers got it all twisted and are up in arms and wanting to race me now? Huh?

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION THAT I ASKED ON PAGE 2, 45 POSTS, AND 2 FUCKING DAYS AGO! Your issue seems to be my "attitude" that YOU created by acting like a jackass first. Seems like nobody on here can sport their opinions without the masses being offended when I do so...just because it's not the same (thank God).

you told us "you never asked" (pertaining to what you drive, your times, your automotive backround) so said "we are now asking"...talk about spelling stuff out, judas..
Thought you were gonna ask other "players" here in DM beings how that's what you were hinting at. I told you to go ask. Knock yourself out.

Way I see it Scotty has called you out...
I already said I look forward to it.

Scott
12-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Answer my question answer my question!! You sound like a girl :baby: I dont even know what your question is, and I dont care enough to look 3 pages back. Im just glad a thread I started made it to 5 pages :supz: and yes since your only the 2nd person on here "that I know of" from the DM area, what you say here reflects the way we look at you guys whether you like it or not.. and your looking forward to racing me? Sounds good to me, just curious have we met before?

Mufflover
12-11-2009, 09:10 AM
there is only one station with E85 here, and E85 clogs things. If he's got the money for q16 then it's the best way to go.

Is there e85 on the west side of cr? where is the one station at?

69gt4speed
12-11-2009, 09:38 AM
^ co op in marion...

FiFdYnUtZ
12-11-2009, 12:18 PM
ok...so i talked to your dm buddies, and i see now why you wouldnt tell us anything...

did you seriously tell me you have me covered and have such a killer automotive past yadda yadda?

you have the 305 bird that you want a procharger for that MIGHT go high 11's and you USED to have a 305 bird on the jug with slicks that went 7.80...dude i have you covered BIG TIME on motor alone....you have no past/credit/respect or class, if you would have told us this info i would have been like cool, ok...but no, you have to make it a big gay secret...

black88gt
12-11-2009, 12:30 PM
ok...so i talked to your dm buddies, and i see now why you wouldnt tell us anything...

did you seriously tell me you have me covered and have such a killer automotive past yadda yadda?

you have the 305 bird that you want a procharger for that MIGHT go high 11's and you USED to have a 305 bird on the jug with slicks that went 7.80...dude i have you covered BIG TIME on motor alone....you have no past/credit/respect or class, if you would have told us this info i would have been like cool, ok...but no, you have to make it a big gay secret...

LOL

stangvortech
12-11-2009, 12:48 PM

yea co op and the come and go in Marion. Im running e85 in the stang it is the way to go for sure......

idk what it clogs??????

TbTalon94
12-11-2009, 01:04 PM

yea co op and the come and go in Marion. Im running e85 in the stang it is the way to go for sure......

idk what it clogs??????

There is a BP in fairfax that sells E85.

it gums up injectors, filters, etc. It's usually not a problem with a new fuel system but an older one that switches to e85 usually will have problems. For example a DSM that has run regular fuel it's entire life, the user switches to e85 friends lines/injectors/seals and a few thousand miles later and they pull the injectors and they aren't pretty.

e85 is a great fuel, but if you can afford to run q16 it's simply inferior.

Scott
12-11-2009, 02:04 PM
If your running a dedicated race fuel vehicle why not use M-5 methanol fuel, better than q16 to the best of my knowledge, just need a humongo fuel system

allgo
12-11-2009, 02:29 PM

idk what it clogs??????

There is a BP in fairfax that sells E85.

it gums up injectors, filters, etc. It's usually not a problem with a new fuel system but an older one that switches to e85 usually will have problems. For example a DSM that has run regular fuel it's entire life, the user switches to e85 friends lines/injectors/seals and a few thousand miles later and they pull the injectors and they aren't pretty.

e85 is a great fuel, but if you can afford to run q16 it's simply inferior.

Agreed 100% C-16 is the bomb if you can afford it....

stangvortech
12-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Yea, if the fuel system is not set up for it that will happen. I have teflon fuel lines......

Domestic Disturbance
12-11-2009, 03:01 PM
I've never heard of e85 gumming things up. Just the opposite actually, the ethanol is supposed to clean things, and it eats away at components in fuel systems that are not compatible like older rubbers I think brass or copper too. It's also supposed to burn a lot cleaner, leaving less buildup on valves, pistons, runners, etc. That's how I've always read and understood it.

The only problem I've ever heard of where it actually clogged systems is older vehicles where it breaks the gunk loose thats already in the system, and that excess gunk becomes the problem

Jappbox
12-11-2009, 03:40 PM
E85 you have to change your oil every few hundred miles inless your Ring gap is very tight light a stock Chevy Truck. Then there is no point in running it anyways. Best out there is C16 Q16 and If your going for records VP-Import. I even was on the Phone with VP about storing Q16 in your gas tank as I did year round in the evo. And infact you can! as long as you dont have a vented tank as the evo did not.

sparkles
12-11-2009, 07:53 PM

Lol, you need to get better info.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-11-2009, 07:55 PM
straight from your dm "buddies"...prove me wrong

sparkles
12-11-2009, 07:58 PM
straight from your dm "buddies"...prove me wrong

I highly doubt you talked to anybody that would know the specifics, especially if it's Vito you're using as reference. Only thing he's seen is the "jug" and me looking at the wall at Newton on some shitty street tires just out messing around.

I'll prove you wrong and answer your question when you answer mine.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-11-2009, 08:28 PM
wtf was your question?

JacobS
12-11-2009, 10:23 PM
"Prove me wrong and show me where on here I've attacked ANYONE on here without being attacked by said person first."

this question?

Urban Legend
12-11-2009, 10:59 PM
My car finally runs on E-85, for as much as it will get driven, it's god enough for me. If you really want to know the goods on it, ask ninesecsnake he runs corn!

Scott
12-11-2009, 11:01 PM
No matter what gasoline you run its not as good as running methanol, especially the VP M5 I believe it is called. The latent heat of evaporation alone will produce plenty of power in a boosted car to make more power than gasoline. Dont get me wrong Q-16 is a great gasoline but if your making a race fuel only vehicle why not make it run on alcohol??? and you can run a very very small radiator since it doesnt hot and get weight savings at the same time. but then again you have change your oil alot, but if you can afford Q-16 you can afford frequent oil changes too

Scott
12-11-2009, 11:08 PM
and with Q-16 any exposure to light, air, or moisture if bad for it. even without a vent I dont know if I would trust the fuel to be at 100% after a week or two of sitting in the tank. I have heard quite a few horror stories about that fuel, I have had good luck with it but I have heard of alot people who would NEVER put it back in their tank again.

69gt4speed
12-11-2009, 11:33 PM
For what its worth one time had like 93 oct w some lead in the 69 it sit over winter. I started and ran it, got on it... It went knock knock and broke a ring land, I wouldn't trust any old gas. I burn that stuff out off boost and get new stuff before I beat on it. Way too many horror stories when you have no knock sensor like I do.

Problem w alky of any kind is btu per #. Gotta have huge fuel system and injectors. I would need at least 63# as is and more safe the 80# cj's w any more mods. Ryan is running what 12 160# injectors. I'm thinking just a aux tank w e98 or that blue hawkeye stuff. That way have some decent protection if stuck in small town usa.

Jappbox
12-12-2009, 07:04 AM
and with Q-16 any exposure to light, air, or moisture if bad for it. even without a vent I dont know if I would trust the fuel to be at 100% after a week or two of sitting in the tank. I have heard quite a few horror stories about that fuel, I have had good luck with it but I have heard of alot people who would NEVER put it back in their tank again.

Well I was on the phone with a VP tech about it and he said just to make sure the tank dont have a vent and it will be fine, its no diffrent then getting it out of the drum. I never had any problem even after storing it for 6 months in the winter, everything was fine and not gumed up like rumors said they would be. The only reason you cant have it vented is cause it oxagenated and it would lose that out of the gas. Now my supra is a plastic vented tank so im going to have to come up with a better idea, or just run C-16 all the time and not have to worry about it.

snickerlicker
12-12-2009, 10:10 AM
So much mis-information. Here is a great thread that will shut up the so-called knowledgable people about E85, remember the car that just doored your ass is probably running E85

http://www.e85performance.net/forums/sh ... d.php?t=17 (http://www.e85performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17)

stangvortech
12-12-2009, 11:52 AM
So much mis-information. Here is a great thread that will shut up the so-called knowledgable people about E85, remember the car that just doored your ass is probably running E85

http://www.e85performance.net/forums/sh ... d.php?t=17 (http://www.e85performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17)

Yea, it is where I get a lot my info. E85 with out a question is the way to go and Im glad Im doing it and every one running it has great results. I set my fuel systems up for it too so I'm ready to go..... :supz:

Jappbox
12-12-2009, 06:13 PM
just remember here in iowa we get 3 diffrent Grades of E85 thoughout the year, so if you get tuned on it make sure you use the same blend.

Summer Blend: Class 1 (min 79% ethanol)
Spring/Fall Blend: Class 2 (min 74% ethanol)
Winter Blend: Class 3 (min 70% ethanol)

Deimos
12-13-2009, 06:40 AM
To know what you don't know is the best. To know more answer the question...