PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Shes all mine

Luminatorz34
12-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Today, i made my very last car payment on my camaro...so shes all mine now, and noone can take her away from me now....needless to say i wont be getting into car payments for a while....my car payment money will now become mod money :)

sLoWnStEaDy
12-02-2009, 06:51 PM
CONGRATS! I can't wait to have the cadillac paid off. Probably going to be a while sice it is going to take $1500 just to get it out of impound but...

Feels pretty great getting something paid off!

Domestic Disturbance
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
My cars are both getting there. 1 year to go

sLoWnStEaDy
12-02-2009, 10:02 PM
2 years left on the cadillac... all the others where paid for in cash. However as soon as the cadillac is paid off we are having our house built (Skyes grandparents own a couple construction companies and are going to build one for us at cost as a wedding present) so 30 more years of payments coming my way LOL...

Drifte
12-03-2009, 09:54 AM
I recently paid off my bicycle...and Im not joking.

StreetSweeper
12-03-2009, 12:52 PM
2 years left on the cadillac... all the others where paid for in cash. However as soon as the cadillac is paid off we are having our house built (Skyes grandparents own a couple construction companies and are going to build one for us at cost as a wedding present) so 30 more years of payments coming my way LOL...

Fuck i hear ya on that one, i have lived in my house for allmost a year and i was looken at my statement this month and over the last year i have allmost got 1k worth of principle payed off.. God life is great isnt it!!!

tylers88
12-19-2009, 04:52 PM
what kinda bike u got?

Domestic Disturbance
12-19-2009, 05:03 PM
biiiicycle, biiiicycle

Drifte
12-20-2009, 08:56 AM
what kinda bike u got?

Not the greatest all around bike. Trek Bruiser 3, kinda think I should get a mullet (hardtail) for the trails.

Luminatorz34
12-28-2009, 02:35 PM
this would be awesome had the courthouse not lost the title to it, by sending it to my old house back in lisbon when i lived there 5 years ago....dumbasses

Clinical
12-28-2009, 02:43 PM
That blows - hope they're dealing with the mess of getting it back?

Domestic Disturbance
12-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Go to the department of transportation, $15 sends you a new title in under 2 weeks.

Luminatorz34
12-29-2009, 11:38 AM
and then coicidently, the title shows up at my house today? wtf...oh well, shes alll mine now. yay

sLoWnStEaDy
12-29-2009, 11:45 AM
well... now that you have the title she REALLY is all yours!! so, when you going to sell it? :biggrin:

Luminatorz34
12-29-2009, 12:08 PM
why, you interested keith???? im tossing the idea around to trade for a fullsize pickup/suv being as the tranny in the blazer took a shit, and has left me with driving my wifes tiny ass 4door grand am

Domestic Disturbance
12-29-2009, 02:30 PM
why, you interested keith???? im tossing the idea around to trade for a fullsize pickup/suv being as the tranny in the blazer took a shit, and has left me with driving my wifes tiny ass 4door grand am
Let me guess, 3rd and reverse?

sLoWnStEaDy
12-29-2009, 02:35 PM

not really... I was just being a smart ass since (like me) you seem to buy and sell cars like a stock broker or something LOL

Luminatorz34
12-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Let me guess, 3rd and reverse?

no more like everything....something blew up in it and it forced all the transfluid out of it via the dipstick tube when i was driving it....that was definatly a first for me

Luminatorz34
12-29-2009, 03:03 PM

not really... I was just being a smart ass since (like me) you seem to buy and sell cars like a stock broker or something LOL

yea i know i trade alot....but the reason ive held on to the maro this long is just because of the fact that i dont want to see someone else get it and not take care of it the way i do

sparkles
12-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Sucks your so far away. If it's the 4L60 that's in the later model ones, I've got one I'd pretty much give away.

Luminatorz34
12-29-2009, 03:13 PM
pm'd on tranny

Luminatorz34
12-29-2009, 03:29 PM

LOL hows this for an idea??? you and i start up a car lot. lmao we do know where to get the deals all the time