PDA

View Full Version : 1989 SuperCoupe

sLoWnStEaDy
11-28-2009, 04:55 PM
N/M I am keeping the car now....

85XR7Project
11-29-2009, 07:44 AM
That sucks man, I hope it works out for you.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-29-2009, 08:36 AM
I hop I can work it out without selling this but we will see... Apparently there is now a $500 fee if you get pulled over for suspended, no insurance, weapons, drugs, DWI/DUI and a bunch of other shit... and that is PER TICKET. So i got...

$80 windoe tint
$375~ no insurance (have it so this should be dropped when I shoe them the card)
$500 fee for the no insurance (again, should be dropped)
$XXX for the driving under suspended (was suspended two days ago and I had no idea, judge sets this fine when I go to court.)
$500 fee for the suspended license
$300~ to pay at ProTow when I get it out.

Ifr I didn't just finish putting my DVD Touch Screen and my new system in the cadillac I would just tell my finance company to take the dang thing but the deck is brand new and cost me almost $500 add the $1500~ for the sub/mids/tweets and amps and that gets really shitty!! plus I just paid $150 for a full detail like 3 hours before it got towed!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

sparkles
11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Why didn't you know that your license was suspended? They should have sent you a letter in the mail at the very least.

Talon92Fox
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Same exact thing happened to my co-worker, he never got anything in the mail concerning the suspension but as always the DOT wins. Good luck with the sale.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Why didn't you know that your license was suspended? They should have sent you a letter in the mail at the very least.

yes, they SHOULD have.... but I did not get one. I had some fines accumulate on my car while I was at basic training and when I got back I got put on a payment plan to take core of them. Apparently if you miss a payment they just automaticaly suspend your license. Either they didn't send me a notice or our shitty mail carrier screwed up AGAIN. We have complained to the "post master" or whatever the head person is at the post office like 5 different times because we didn't get our mail. Numerous times our mail has been in the neighbors box (flood house, no one lives there) or we will go days without getting mail because we are pretty much the only house on out block that is occupied so I guess she just "skips" us.

She has been talked to and actualy just last week I new my DVD/Touch screen for the cadillac was suppose to be here tuesday but when she handed me the mail, it wasn't there. there was however one of those brown slips saying no one was home so I had to go to the post office the next day and pick it up. I went to the post office and "calmly explained" that the lazy bitch HANDED ME MY MAIL with the brown slip. they called her and made her go back to my house and drop off the package. Anyways, grand total just to get my car out of the impounf is like $1300 as of monday then an additional $10 a day... then of course I have the tickets themselves too... plus a court date on the 16th and blah blah blah...

sLoWnStEaDy
11-30-2009, 04:11 PM
N/M

69gt4speed
12-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Go over here and advertise it here also. This is a rare car believe it or not w a 5 speed.
http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/ ... index.html (http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/classifieds/index.html)

sLoWnStEaDy
12-03-2009, 09:59 AM
It's on SCCOA already... the red interior is the only problem people seem to have with the car... I kinda like it myself but...

Drifte
12-03-2009, 12:00 PM
good luck man.

post office..screw up? noooooooooooo

sLoWnStEaDy
12-03-2009, 10:00 PM
N/M

Stutz
12-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Seriously only $1k now on craigslist??? Someone could get a HELL of a deal, free bump

sLoWnStEaDy
12-27-2009, 05:10 PM
N/M