PDA

View Full Version : 11/27 - Anyone going to be out tomorrow who wants to run?

Clinical
11-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey guys - I'll probably be up in IC/CR tomorrow around 6pm riding with my friends.
I'm not sure if they'll each bring their civic or if we'll all ride in one.

They're basically just bored and want to come up and dick around and hopefully find some cars to play with.

Both civics are at around 300whp - if anyone wants to run.
They aren't looking for money races or anything - just people to mess with as they're pretty much the fastest cars in Burlington that come out and they never can find a good run.

Told them I'd post here and see if anyone would want to get together for some fun.

We'd be getting there at about 6pm as they dont get off work until 4 - although if they manage to get off between 2-3 we could be up earlier.

Anyways - if anyone wants to meet up for some bit of racing or just cruising even, let me know! If you want I can PM my number and I could call when we're in town.

allgo
11-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Wow that town must suck if two civics run it with 300hp....

sjones99
11-28-2009, 07:56 AM
They must be fast and furious!....lmfao!

snickerlicker
11-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Mufflover will race those Hondas on his Huffy I bet. Probably give them a run for their money too..

Clinical
11-28-2009, 08:23 AM
It does - Burlington is fucking shitty as hell for cars.

Thats why half the time we cruise up to IC / Muscatine where there are decent groups.

There ARE faster cars - like a Grand National, a 9 sec firehawk, couple foxbodies - but none are actually on the street enough to really be considered street cars. They may get driven 1k miles a year.

Hell I could name off all the usual cars that meet up here.

Civic #1 303whp
Civic #2 somewhere around 300whp
92 Talon AWD - not sure on hp - runs 12.10, positive it'll be in 11's come spring
94 Z28 - 13.7 best run
95 Z28 - 13.6 best run also comes out with his GTP which has run 14.7 as its best
Two busa's - neither have neccessarily special cars
a bunch of gixxers when its nice
Three LT1 Formulas - all being high 12->mid 13 cars
My own car
a 383 Chevy Longbed
A 350 S10 - never has run the track, assuming it'd be around low 13's

Then we have a couple guys who dont neccessarily have street driven fast cars, just come out in their trucks but run sprint cars.

Thats about all. Like I said this town is shitty as hell.

They must be fast and furious!....lmfao!
They're pretty used to "original" statements like that.
I'm sure they'd love to run your GTO :)

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 08:43 AM
i would consider hanging out if it wasnt fucking NOVEMBER! lol most everyones shit is likely in storage by now man...

Clinical
11-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Yeah I know - I've told them that haha but hey - we're bored and it's supposed to be decent out today.

If I had heat in my firebird, it wouldnt go into storage until the snow started hittin :P
Hopefully we at least find something fun up there today

DustinsDuster
11-28-2009, 09:16 AM
i went out in my Duster in November once- windows down in 25-30 degree temps- i was rocking the Carhartt that night...

Domestic Disturbance
11-28-2009, 09:26 AM
I still keep my windows down usually. Think I'm done for the year though, went out last weekend with a few of us now that most of us run and a new car in the bunch. Got pulled over so Im not in a hurry to go back out. Maybe next year, wouldn't mind running a few hondas.

Mufflover
11-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Mufflover will race those Hondas on his Huffy I bet. Probably give them a run for their money too..

Funny shit, but they dont want none of this I would drag those honda turds.

Clinical
11-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Like I said if people want to come out they should, whether they just want to hang out or run.

We just want to get out of Burlington even if we don't run anyone.
If anyone wants to get together to just shoot the breeze thats all good too.

Clinical
11-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Well looks like we'll be headin up early.

If anyone see's a civic running around with two red front fenders, a CF hood, green/white sanded down roof/quarters, gunmetal gray bumper, black door with white door handles,red spoiler that's loud as fuck and looks like its about to fall apart - be sure to wave haha.

Sledge_WS6
11-28-2009, 12:39 PM
i would consider hanging out if it wasnt fucking NOVEMBER! lol most everyones shit is likely in storage by now man...
I second that...because fuck, my car usually goes away October 31!

Stutz
11-28-2009, 01:25 PM
95 Z28 - 13.6 best run also comes out with his GTP which has run 14.7 as its best

My z28 vs his and my gtp vs his lol
What does he have done to the gtp? I just got a trans and 3" dp and 3.4" for my $500 97 gtp.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Well looks like we'll be headin up early.

If anyone see's a civic running around with two red front fenders, a CF hood, green/white sanded down roof/quarters, gunmetal gray bumper, black door with white door handles,red spoiler that's loud as fuck and looks like its about to fall apart - be sure to wave haha.

i'll wave him over to the nearest body shop if i see it LOL

Clinical
11-28-2009, 04:14 PM
We're in town now - is there a specific area people hang out who are stupid enough to be out in the cold still?

We're just cruising around atm at the Lindale mall - we ended up coming up with both the civics.

If anyone see's us wave.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 04:40 PM
try bank of the west on 1st ave or advance auto parts on 1st and 16th once it gets dark, or walgreens and that strip mall (drawing a blank on the name)...

Clinical
11-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Appreciate it fifty - we went to them places, never did run into anyone but oh well.

We still had fun just getting out of our shitty town for awhile.
We didn't get any runs in against anyone - some white WRX went flying past us right as we got on the highway to leave - had to of been doing around 100 or so. We about get up to it and it cuts across the lanes and takes an exit really fast :(

Sad thing is as soon as we got back to Burlington we ran into a Mustang GT and ran against it - it wasn't really even worth the gas but we all found it funny that we go to CR and don't get any runs and come to Burlington and run something.

If anyone cares here's a vid of a quick pull we did to test boost - wasn't boosting fully and was misfiring but was still an okay pull http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOCNkNuSaQY

We definitely will be making trips up in the Spring and hopefully we'll see more people out.

Drifte
11-29-2009, 08:51 AM
A white wrx driving wrecklessly... Who coul that be?

Clinical
11-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Was just a plain white WRX - looked like stock exhaust and all haha

Sledge_WS6
11-29-2009, 04:59 PM
try bank of the west on 1st ave or advance auto parts on 1st and 16th once it gets dark, or walgreens and that strip mall (drawing a blank on the name)...

You thinking of the new Strip Mall by the starlight? If you are around there, might as well pick up a Super-Burger while you at it...for future reference since the weekend is over...but yeah, those are the places ppl are hanging these days, 'cept I've seen 'em hanging as far as Westdale about a month ago...

Mufflover
11-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Jesus dude how much are you going to beg for someone to come out and see that pile of a civic you where in?

Clinical
11-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Jesus dude how much are you going to beg for someone to come out and see that pile of a civic you where in?

We were in town and were just trying to find some fun - asking where people meet and asking if anyone was going to come out is hardly "begging."

And yeah the civic looks like a pile - but lets see you bring something to the plate that could even touch it.

Don't worry though the initial invitation wasn't extended to you anyways - wouldn't want to have to keep waiting for you n your huffy to catch up.
Your sideline jackass trolling is getting laughable these days muff.

Mufflover
11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Kinda as laughable as your car, I would rather pop wheelies on my huffy then drive that pile of yours, I heard from my cousin that lives down that way that people around burlington call your car swiss cheese cause of all the holes in it.lol

Ricky
11-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Kinda as laughable as your car, I would rather pop wheelies on my huffy then drive that pile of yours, I heard people around burlington call your car swiss cheese cause of all the holes in it.lol

your a tool. You make fun of HIS car because it has wholes in it and you ride a bike...? who gives a shit what his car looks like at least he has one.....

Mufflover
11-30-2009, 12:48 PM
You really think I dont have a car? Some people on here know of my car it is just not done yet so go fuck off.

Clinical
11-30-2009, 01:53 PM
You really think I dont have a car? Some people on here know of my car it is just not done yet so go fuck off.

Oh shit I bet he has a Geo Prizm or a Yugo sitting needing a tranny or something.

Your cousin lives down here, is that the one you share your bed with?

And no people call me smokey cause of how pig rich my car ran with the other chip I had :)
Car only has one hole in it btw - so I guess its a donut

Ricky
11-30-2009, 02:01 PM

i dont think you have balls

FiFdYnUtZ
11-30-2009, 02:07 PM
please enlighten us as to who "knows of" your car...maybe they can chime in and let us know since you seem to be afraid to..

Deimos
11-30-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm pretty sure I remember him getting a car. But it has been years

Clinical
11-30-2009, 10:47 PM
and I'm not denying what a pile the civic looks like haha
We all find it more funny than anything..

Heres the vid of the car itself I took before we left to come to CR xD http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll20 ... 6_0647.flv (http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll208/Kornelias/?action=view&current=Zi6_0647.flv)

Domestic Disturbance
12-01-2009, 10:31 AM
haha thats too funny. Pretty good little sleeper if it hooks.

StreetSweeper
12-01-2009, 11:18 AM
That thing looks like a christmas tree!

Scott
12-01-2009, 12:23 PM
I think I saw that car after I took some mushrooms the other day.. trippy dude

Clinical
12-01-2009, 12:44 PM
haha thats too funny. Pretty good little sleeper if it hooks.

Yeah thats his main issue.
He has radials but he's only hooked perfectly once and it was on accident - the black civic you see in the background was racing a z06 c5 and we were just following and he got on it from about 10-15 and it hooked perfectly which was reeeally strange being his tires weren't heated or anything.. The rest of the night he couldn't get it to hook like that again.

AutoMods
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
actaully looks like the speedometer moved up pretty quickly in that video of a pull