PDA

View Full Version : LOCKED IN: Uncle T and TintyNutz

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Just so we had a base to clarify i figured i would make a thread quick, so i have something to print off and use to get my money when uncle T's shit isnt ready...

THE CARS: My 2000 red ws6 trans am (the stocker) and SST's white TURBO ls drag car

THE DATE: The FIRST available weekend of MAY at EITHER tristate, or CFR, whichever comes first and if both are on the same weekend, CFR.

THE MONEY: $250 CASH held by Edddyyyyyy BBBBB (i feel we can both trust him) brought the day of the race.

DRIVERS: Scott Taylor and Tyler Chekal (NOBODY ELSE)

if there are any other things you want me to add Scott let me know and i'll edit this post...have a goooood, PRODUCTIVE winter ;)

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 11:39 AM
I want it changed to the 1st weekend in june, i will need time to dial my new car in, and to get dyno time.....I think thats fair... I will not go to the track again knowing im ill prepared.
klimb2excess will hold my money.....Ed can hold yours.........I need every bit of cash I can get ahold of to finish my car in time, our guys bring the money the day of the race.
one of us does not show...one of our guys pays up no excuses!

I would like to raise the amout to $500.00 for the winner......and if one of us does not show he pays $250.00(punk out money)
I respect you for taking the challange, most people are just talk....you got balls!...I like that. But I think your banking on my car not being ready.
may the best car/driver win.....good luck to you

sparkles
11-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Should let Stangvortech, black88GT, and Mufflover hold the money. Then there would be no way it would get away at any decent amount of speed. :neener:

stangvortech
11-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I think $250 is fair; $100 punk out. idk About the date though he stepped up with the challenge and date. Maybe meet in the middle 15th of May?

hahah sparkles how about you race me $250? My car will actually pick up ladies unlike yours.... ya tard bag what do you say?

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 02:27 PM
im not flexible on the date......i'm steping up, building an entire car from the ground up.
if the car was already done it would be a differnet story
I think the 1st weekend in may was picked to make sure I did not have enuf test n tune time.

on the money......he can get his buddys to back him again

K-ville
11-21-2009, 03:00 PM
im not flexible on the date......i'm steping up, building an entire car from the ground up.
I think the 1st weekend in may was picked to make sure I did not have enuf test n tune time.

how about you make him run on 4 inch wide bias-plys also...... you know that way you have every advantage possible that there is.

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 03:47 PM

how about you make him run on 4 inch wide bias-plys also...... you know that way you have every advantage possible that there is.

funny :biggrin:
I always work out things to my advantage
50 and others created this monster (ME!)

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 03:56 PM
no way in hell im changing to june, your bitch ass said come spring and i wanted it to be the FIRST day the tracks even opened for the year but ed and i decided to do the 1st weekend of MAY which is completely reasonable considering the mass amount of shit you talked. I also think $250 and $100 punk out is fair, and ONE person is holding ALL of the money, thats the way money races work, you dont have 2 people hold money, thats pointless...and if need be i will give the money to your friend because if someone has the balls to steal my money i will plenty enjoy what they would have coming to them...

im not going to put this race on only YOUR terms because im obviously going to be the underdog from the git go...put up or shut up super scott!

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 03:59 PM
and just before you get all butt hurt about "building a car from the ground up" like we have all heard from you before, mind you that at the age of 18 i rebuilt my car from being totalled and sitting in georgia to finished in 3 weeks and had it in the 11's months later...back your mouth up and take my challenge, ready or not..and im willing to bet it will be NOT...

JacobS
11-21-2009, 04:06 PM
im not going to put this race on only YOUR terms because im obviously going to be the underdog from the git go...put up or shut up super scott!

i quoted this because i like it. carry on.

kick ass fifdy! :BURNOUT:

Rollin on Dubs
11-21-2009, 04:50 PM
My money is on the race not happening! 6 months is a lot of time for shit talking but not much time for car building.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 05:04 PM
welp thats on mr. T then because he distinctly called me out for this coming spring and i set it up for him..

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 06:01 PM
My money is on the race not happening! 6 months is a lot of time for shit talking but not much time for car building.

most cars take a year to build, im upto the challange

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 06:14 PM
no way in hell im changing to june, your bitch ass said come spring and i wanted it to be the FIRST day the tracks even opened for the year but ed and i decided to do the 1st weekend of MAY which is completely reasonable considering the mass amount of shit you talked. I also think $250 and $100 punk out is fair, and ONE person is holding ALL of the money, thats the way money races work, you dont have 2 people hold money, thats pointless...and if need be i will give the money to your friend because if someone has the balls to steal my money i will plenty enjoy what they would have coming to them...

whats an extra month? your scared that my pile will actually run good......
hey I promise if I dont need the time we can do it sooner, whats wrong with that??
I will be starting the build tomarrow night
I just want the bs between you an me to end, thats all...and this is the way to do it....you say im a dumb ass and cant build a car, give me the extra time to prove you wrong.
see deep down, everyone knows I got the better car, problem is many of you want to see me show up with the car not ready(like the silver one) that way you all will have something to talk smak about all next winter

you know i'll blow your fucking doors off......come on pussy boy....man up!!!!
1ST WEEK OF JUNE......................$500.00
LETS DO IT!

Deimos
11-21-2009, 06:40 PM
my money is with Rich

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 06:43 PM
$250 and MAY, i should be able to have at least that much say in the situation with my car having a stock motor, suspension, wheels, weight, oh and N-fucking-A...if you cant handle that then step down and stfu, im not waiting until summer to race you, i will likely be thrown out of both tracks by then anyway because i doubt i will have the money for a cage yet...

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 06:43 PM
who the hell is rich?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 06:46 PM
rollin on dubs...

and just to clarify, you said this:

I'M ALL IN!!!!

after i posted THESE terms:

alrite SST, i just got off the phone with the guys...its a done deal....

WE ARE LOCKING IT IN..

The 1st weekend of MAY, tristate or cfr, $250

YOUR turbo hooptie, and MY red TA

im not scurred, bring it...

so dont start backpeddling already puhleeze..

Deimos
11-21-2009, 06:46 PM
rollin on dubs

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 06:47 PM
theres still cordova ....hahahahahahah

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 06:50 PM
rollin on dubs

oh, lol
we pitted next to him and I never knew his name

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 06:51 PM
are you fucking kidding me? i set up a race that should be a "sure thing" for your super secret super expensive "badazz" build and your going give me the fucking run around? agree to my terms or STFU...

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 06:56 PM
are you fucking kidding me? i set up a race that should be a "sure thing" for your super secret super expensive "badazz" build and your going give me the fucking run around? agree to my terms or STFU...

what....I dont get a chance to test n tune my car, not to mention learn how to drive it.....i really dont want to put it into the wall or worse yet crash into you
for real....your setting me up for failure
if it the 1st week of may then $500.00

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 07:00 PM
tracks open in april big boy...no excuses, get a fucking lane...

Deimos
11-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Lol this reminds me of something from a long time ago. Anyone else feel this at all?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 07:08 PM
haha it happens every winter.

snickerlicker
11-21-2009, 07:19 PM
My guess is it will be a typical turbo car that can't get out of it's own way... My $ is on tinynutz. And if he beats tinynutz Big Hp will have a lane open for him. $500 to lock it in.

Deimos
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
In spring I'm gonna smoke ya fifdy. You do realize alot can happen in a year people may sell cars, lose jobs, run their cars in to tool boxes, hide the remote; really sick and twisted shit.

allgo
11-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I think this is all just typical winternet racing.... but I would still like to see this race, I dont think tinty is asking to much..hell I have seen LORENZOOO bang out a car from top to bottom in 3 months, is this a f-body race only cause I think EDDDDYYYY B and the broom should get in on this to. Scott I know your a nice guy but dont get so worked up over all this stuff. Hell me and Ed are usually the ones arguing by now..lol

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 08:48 PM
I think this is all just typical winternet racing.... but I would still like to see this race, I dont think tinty is asking to much..hell I have seen LORENZOOO bang out a car from top to bottom in 3 months, is this a f-body race only cause I think EDDDDYYYY B and the broom should get in on this to. Scott I know your a nice guy but dont get so worked up over all this stuff. Hell me and Ed are usually the ones arguing by now..lol

first off joe...nice pic of your car...looks sweet!
believe it or not i'm not worked up this time, lol. ..for me its not about money, its a pride thing, but the biggest thing is a goal to get the turbo car out...its only been sitting 10 years! you know as well as I do the years go by fast and its time to bring that car back out. I can build the car in time, thats not the issue, I want some track time with the car

I would like to see some heads up racing this next year
mustang vs f-body race fall of 2010? ........sound interesting to anyone??

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 08:53 PM
hows about you finish the 1st project you started (our race) before you start organizing a bunch of other shit....are you pussing out or not? let me know so i can quit checking this thread...you have 2 options imo

A: take the race and STFU
B: dont take the race and STFU

allgo
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
I like the idea for the mustang vs f-bodys, we have scotty, rossie,stevo, skinny, me, vs it doesnt matter... just kidding.. sounds like a good one I know of a couple f bodys that can hold there own on here.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 09:25 PM
i agree its a good idea, but imo a bracket race would be best if we want an even amount of competitors, everyone is semi spread out in that group as well as the fbody guys..but maybe heads up woould work? shit idk lol

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 09:40 PM
I like the idea for the mustang vs f-bodys, we have scotty, rossie,stevo, skinny, me, vs it doesnt matter... just kidding.. sounds like a good one I know of a couple f bodys that can hold there own on here.

yea, around here there is more fast mustangs than f-bodies :help:
george( in the 9's) ..dean( i was told 10's on the motor, dont know how fast on the spray..8's maybe??).... Eddy b( so close to the 9's)....fifty( should be 10's with spray) ...me(new car underconstuction)
you guys all have faster cars but it would be lots of fun...maybe pinks style negotiating??

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 09:51 PM
i agree its a good idea, but imo a bracket race would be best if we want an even amount of competitors, everyone is semi spread out in that group as well as the fbody guys..but maybe heads up woould work? shit idk lol

two team captains......1 mustang, and 1 f-body
each captain picks 9 cars/drivers ...(total of 10 cars per team w/the captain)

any more ideas???

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 10:06 PM
hows about you finish the 1st project you started (our race) before you start organizing a bunch of other shit....are you pussing out or not? let me know so i can quit checking this thread...you have 2 options imo

A: take the race and STFU
B: dont take the race and STFU

the real options:
A. we can keep going for each others throats ='s not fun
OR
B. we can work together and figure out a way to give the mustangs a run for their money ='s lots of fun

at this point in the game ill let you choose, I just want the bs to stop

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 10:09 PM
ok sounds good, on one condition, you tell me that you just PUSSED OUT of this race...

and i really like the idea of pinks style negotiating ( to level the playing field), with the characters like george and joe it would be recordable COMEDY to see this shit go down, fun too! only problem is the tracks likely wont let us set people out, we would have to set it up like a bracket with the lights being delayed for the faster car..

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 10:18 PM
and just thinking we would have

MUSTANGS:
joe
rossi
stevo
scotty
skinny
rob
possibly others im sure

FBODIES:
me
uncle T
george
ed
dean
kitch?
Terry Miller?
Joe Moriarty (sp?)?
possibly others

i think we could make this a decent event..

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 10:47 PM
ok sounds good, on one condition, you tell me that you just PUSSED OUT of this race...

and i really like the idea of pinks style negotiating ( to level the playing field), with the characters like george and joe it would be recordable COMEDY to see this shit go down, fun too! only problem is the tracks likely wont let us set people out, we would have to set it up like a bracket with the lights being delayed for the faster car..

i will not say i pussed out, not going to happen....i'm leaving it up to you.
if you really want to do it, then ok, if you dont, then thats also fine im not going to try to shame you
I am fully prepared to run our race( 1st weekend in may...$250.00) I just wanted more time to prep my car, thats all....we would be doing it for ALL the wrong reasons. we both know that, i perfer the "big" race....mustangs vs f-bodies

on the mustang/f-body race.....If it happens( and I bet theres a good chance it could) i'll bring my camara...I dont want to miss a moment of the negotiating
the bracket light would be good. But how do we get 2 racers to agree on terms?? would there be a middle man(like what rich christansen does)????
humm.....negotiated right an 11 sec car could beat a 9 sec car! ....ouch!!!!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 10:52 PM
ya, would be fun, i think the "middle man" should be a unanimous decision from the group of racers that the race is fair (thats all i can think of that would work)...
and im holding strong on our race, you talked your game, back it up..the race is on...

McKeever
11-21-2009, 10:52 PM
How do you plan on pinks style negotiating, when you can't even negoiate when your going to the track?

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 10:54 PM
and just thinking we would have

MUSTANGS:
joe
rossi
stevo
scotty
skinny
rob
possibly others im sure

FBODIES:
me
uncle T
george
ed
dean
kitch?
Terry Miller?
Joe Moriarty (sp?)?
possibly others

i think we could make this a decent event..

maybe eric torry, ryan talcot (sp?)....mustang guys

organized right, and advertised it could be a huge event
If I only make one race event next year, this is the one I would go to

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 10:56 PM
How do you plan on pinks style negotiating, when you can't even negoiate when your going to the track?

easy.....50 and I dont have a "middle man" ...lol :neener:

FiFdYnUtZ
already planning on missing our race? why do i feel like this shit will never happen?

Domestic Disturbance
If we do a mustang vs fbod shootout thing would it be lowest collective time of all 10 cars from each group wins?

Domestic Disturbance
11-21-2009, 10:57 PM
already planning on missing our race? why do i feel like this shit will never happen?
I'll race ya fiddy. Winner buys lunch. :biggrin:

30lbsboost
11-21-2009, 11:03 PM
ya, would be fun, i think the "middle man" should be a unanimous decision from the group of racers that the race is fair (thats all i can think of that would work)...
and im holding strong on our race, you talked your game, back it up..the race is on...
ok, its on then.....1st weekend in may...$250.00 we are locked in

FiFdYnUtZ
11-21-2009, 11:14 PM
ok, its on then.....1st weekend in may...$250.00 we are locked in

just quoting for future reference ;)

and kitch you got that backwards, loserrrr buys :)

Domestic Disturbance
11-21-2009, 11:39 PM
No mistake there. Winner buys haha. I'm no fool

stangvortech
11-21-2009, 11:45 PM
all I got to say is the fbodys are going down...........

I will run kitch...lol

69gt4speed
11-21-2009, 11:49 PM
I'll try to make this 30# vs 50 deal, it will be a sprayed t/a vs a turbo camaro if it happens. :bigthumb:
Hopefully Scott not like last few times...

Btw I'm down for any racing. Life is short. I respect all you guys. Even Scott, the guy tries to do good. Better than my sorry crap driving azz. Fk I need a auto. If the 69 wasn't such a pile and needs a super amount of all kinds of work I'd drag that out. Wifes kid already challenged me n/a 69 vs rustys bbc 67 malibu. I need 450 whp to do that deal vs that 454 n/a and he's doing a roller cam. I need some young blood to work this car.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 12:04 AM
all I got to say is the fbodys are going down...........

I will run kitch...lol

you going to be techable for this? id like to see your car in the mix!

stangvortech
11-22-2009, 12:08 AM
nope I can get one pass in....

69gt4speed
11-22-2009, 12:14 AM
There's always the street, I would suggest 2 places that I know hooks ok from a dig if that's your deal. And it isn't the sports bar place it sucks.. i've got a 6speed pos w irs so I know in town what is ok.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 12:19 AM
i had very good luck hooking at that "new" spot when i raced the STI...

Clinical
11-22-2009, 12:59 AM
I'd be up for the F-body/mustang group if i still have mine - even though its slowwww.

Mine wont have much done over winter... except perhaps some laughing gas :)

JacobS
11-22-2009, 01:05 AM
how wont it pass tech? have you checked with the tracks?

ill most likely be there taking pictures for this mustang vs. f-body dealio like always.

Jappbox
11-22-2009, 07:24 AM
LOL this shit is funny, June? really thats a long time away. I think dynos are open year round so thats not a excuse. Get it together, dyno it, and take it to the track to test it. It shouldnt be a big deal a turbo drag car vs a stock motor f body street car?

30lbsboost
11-22-2009, 07:42 AM
LOL this shit is funny, June? really thats a long time away. I think dynos are open year round so thats not a excuse. Get it together, dyno it, and take it to the track to test it. It shouldnt be a big deal a turbo drag car vs a stock motor f body street car?

coming from a guy who will "only race on the street" your a dumb ass
shut up .......................YOUR NEXT!

BIG HP
11-22-2009, 08:01 AM
If we race mustangs vs f-bodies we'll have to recruit some slow mustangs to even the playing field!! HA just messin with you guys but I say have a couple races like the H & W race, that was one of the best local races i've ever been too!!! Super FUN.

snickerlicker
11-22-2009, 08:03 AM
If we race mustangs vs f-bodies we'll have to recruit some slow mustangs to even the playing field!! HA just messin with you guys but I say have a couple races like the H & W race, that was one of the best local races i've ever been too!!! Super FUN.

X2. Maybe I can bring my stock Mustang to even it out for the f-body guys... But enough of this Mustang vs F-body race, I wanna see tintynutz bolt-on LS1 car drag your turbo car down the track. That will be sweet.

30lbsboost
11-22-2009, 08:28 AM

you should get some slower mustangs......and we need to find a few more very fast f-bodies!
this would be a fun race!

I am very impressed with the way your car runs.....very badass!! nice job!

90 notch
11-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Even better Ford vs Chevy!

30lbsboost
11-22-2009, 09:57 AM

it dont get anu better than ford vs chevy :bigthumb:

StreetSweeper
11-22-2009, 10:15 AM
There is no reason for a Mustang Vs F body race. There are allot of fast mustnags around here and its already appointed on paper thaGt the fastest lsx f body ran 9.56 and the fastest F body (t-miller) went 8.77 Point being that the number of fast stangs around here simply out number us. Super Scotty T theres no excuses dynos are open all year round, KCIR opens in early march. So there is plenty of Track testing potential for you... You just have to do it. And Bracket racing is for people unsure about their sexual prefrence. I was by far the under dog in the H&W race, Hands down Torry should have won that race, but just goes to show the fastest car dosnt allways win. So grab your balls sloy boyz and let them hang and hope they hang enuff on the track!

30lbsboost
11-22-2009, 10:18 AM
so I take it you dont want to hang with the mustangs?

Deimos
11-22-2009, 10:25 AM
I still think the drag car should race the street car. Stangvortech we can race and get kicked off the track together.

StreetSweeper
11-22-2009, 10:39 AM
so I take it you dont want to hang with the mustangs?

No, Thats not it all, but i know moy old worn out boner 402 isnt going to do it, so unless i get a job some time soon or fall into a money pit, i will be happy if my car goes maybe two tenths faster next year. Point being im not going to even get wound up over it!

Deimos
11-22-2009, 10:47 AM
live through me george live through me

Jappbox
11-22-2009, 11:52 AM

Excuse me?? I do what I want, if i wanted a choped up drag car that was worth $500 I would have one! I like my nice car. If you ever man up and want to run me on the street with anything let me know, Ill take the little bit of money you might have left after you punk out of this race with fifty. Stop jumping on my cause cause no one like you do to your car not runing right, you haveing no idea what a "wideband" is and that your tricked out camaro drag car ran 13's. Now continue arguing with everyone else im going to just read :)

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 12:25 PM
ahh this thread is exactly what i have been needing! some good entertainment!

sparkles
11-22-2009, 01:13 PM
hahah sparkles how about you race me $250? My car will actually pick up ladies unlike yours.... ya tard bag what do you say?

Picking up your grandma in that peice of Ford you got to take her to BINGO don't count there buddy. Although, it is slow enough that you don't scare her though which is good for her. :yawinkle:

30lbsboost
11-22-2009, 01:23 PM

Excuse me?? I do what I want, if i wanted a choped up drag car that was worth $500 I would have one! I like my nice car. If you ever man up and want to run me on the street with anything let me know, Ill take the little bit of money you might have left after you punk out of this race with fifty. Stop jumping on my cause cause no one like you do to your car not runing right, you haveing no idea what a "wideband" is and that your tricked out camaro drag car ran 13's. Now continue arguing with everyone else im going to just read :)

your nothing but a young punk.....go beg for some more money from your family ...hahahah!
the only way id run you on the street would be to set up a sting with the cops to bust your punk ass...hahahahahahah!! street racing is against the law, and its for guys like you too scared to get a timeslip at the track

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
^ jesse has accomplished stuff you couldnt dream of automotively, and damn near by himself, and he is an insane tuner, another thing you couldnt dream of...he is far from a young punk, imo your much more of a "young" punk then he should ever be considered..

stangvortech
11-22-2009, 02:02 PM

Picking up your grandma in that peice of Ford you got to take her to BINGO don't count there buddy. Although, it is slow enough that you don't scare her though which is good for her. :yawinkle:

So u want to run my peice of Ford for $250? or just keep running your mouth?

ill most likely be there taking pictures for this mustang vs. f-body dealio like always.

I know for a fact I will be booted after one run.

I still think the drag car should race the street car. Stangvortech we can race and get kicked off the track together.

yep, Im down if they need some slower stangs.

Yea Rob, If this was on the street that would be sweet... I'm down for that also.

stangvortech
11-22-2009, 02:09 PM

your nothing but a young punk.....go beg for some more money from your family ...hahahah!
the only way id run you on the street would be to set up a sting with the cops to bust your punk ass...hahahahahahah!! street racing is against the law, and its for guys like you too scared to get a timeslip at the track

oo wow you keep talking that shit. lol Will the turbo car be street legal or not?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 02:20 PM
this would be REALLY cool on the street, but not even half of the listed people would show up im sure, maybe we can have a mini street event lol...problem is, there is nowhere we could hold down long enough to get all the runs in before cops or retards come and it gets ruined...

stangvortech
11-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Yea the street would be sick. I wonder if we could rent a runway at a small localish airport for 30 min or a hour?????

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 02:59 PM
there is one here in bp, but i dont think they would go for it...liability issues im sure would arise...

Domestic Disturbance
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
John you could race me, but I doubt I make the top 50 list of quickest fbodies in town even

allgo
11-22-2009, 04:16 PM
I ll race on the streets.

DustinsDuster
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM

Mopar always gets left out...

StreetSweeper
11-22-2009, 04:41 PM

Scott, you crossed the line with this. I have kept my mouth under controll but you did it. Jesse is one of my good friends and i promise you, if you were to pull some BS like this i would personaly show you a young punk! You might wanna stop trying to bite more then you can chew.

It's obvious that Jesse Gets more thrill out of dyno numbers then track times. Thats his nitch and that problably comes from being a tuner! Big deal if thats what he likes then so Be it!

Sledge_WS6
11-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Y'all can always go to Davenport to the fight club and duke it out in the mean time. :)

stangvortech
11-22-2009, 05:08 PM
I ll race on the streets.

thats like 5 so far......

DustinsDuster
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Jesse also has his own business from how i understand it- to my knowledge he has paid for his cars all on his own. pretty impressive if you ask me.

K-ville
11-22-2009, 05:25 PM

im not sure if this was just a stab at 30# or if it was to most of the people being refrenced in this thread but alot of these cars would most likey beat up on your supra at the track or even the street on a dig and are still really nice cars. im not bein a dick or anything i just dont like the fact you bashing on some nice cars only because there not your style of car. you wouldnt dig with the evo because of the axles which i understand but how about the supra?

Deimos
11-22-2009, 05:43 PM

I know for a fact I will be booted after one run.

yep, Im down if they need some slower stangs.

Yea Rob, If this was on the street that would be sweet... I'm down for that also.

Who cares if we are listed stang I would enjoy getting the boot with ya. At least I would have a reference point. I'm fairly sure this race with those two would never happen but I'm down for whaever.

stangvortech
11-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Yea Deimos I'm down.

OldSkoolRCR
11-22-2009, 05:54 PM
There are alot of Fast ass Mustangs in CR there are also a few decent running F-Bodys, I am a diehard Chevy guy but the Mustangs did end up on top this year, I am not being arogent...but....Allgo,Rossie,Scotty,Stevo'O,Chris ,Chad Slattery,Wade,Joe Roznik,Terry Miller,Torry, George and I Have this Fucking town on lock DOWN BITCHES for FAST 1/4 mile street cars...So dont forget it... Now the hell with heads up racing....How about a wheele hanging contest...lol

Scott
11-22-2009, 06:18 PM
On bicycles again?!? hahaaa

OldSkoolRCR
11-22-2009, 06:28 PM
On bicycles again?!? hahaaa

Are you out of your mind!!!!! Remember what happened last time we did it on bicycles, shit I still got the scar on my forhead... :biggrin:

sparkles
11-22-2009, 07:18 PM

I'll just keep running my mouth. :butthead: That's all that's gonna happen for the next 5 months anyway. Might as well establish my internet tough guy status.

Deimos
11-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Technically do Wade and Joe count they don't live in CR

30lbsboost
11-22-2009, 07:46 PM

Scott, you crossed the line with this. I have kept my mouth under controll but you did it. Jesse is one of my good friends and i promise you, if you were to pull some BS like this i would personaly show you a young punk! You might wanna stop trying to bite more then you can chew.

It's obvious that Jesse Gets more thrill out of dyno numbers then track times. Thats his nitch and that problably comes from being a tuner! Big deal if thats what he likes then so Be it!

dont worry george.....i'm just being a fucking dick again!
I get tired of people trashing me .....so I respond in kind

OldSkoolRCR
11-22-2009, 08:20 PM
They count!!!!!

Deimos
11-22-2009, 09:01 PM
How far away counts can we include people that race camaros that you don't know so well? To count do they just have to be at the track?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2009, 09:22 PM
i dont really see where jesse antagonized you at all, your just being a fucking doucher scott, get over yourself...

allgo
11-22-2009, 09:35 PM
They count!!!!!
You cant count EDDDDDDDDY

OldSkoolRCR
11-22-2009, 10:56 PM
They count!!!!!
You cant count EDDDDDDDDY

But I have a calculator and added them up on there...lol

69gt4speed
11-22-2009, 11:37 PM
How far away counts can we include people that race camaros that you don't know so well? To count do they just have to be at the track?

I would think ic area and sparkles and vito in other words, members here like Ryan. But I didn't set this up.

Btw Scott that wasn't cool w the turn you in bs. Jesse's done fine, you do it. You can have a crystal ball or tarot cards all I care to tune. Not trying to make you whine but that was being a dick. Drop it. Just get your car done kick our azz and all will be good.

Lol Ed yea we already know fbodies wheelie well w setback, hp and tires. You have made that very clear...

Dustin sorry man there just isn't many mopars around here, used to have that green demon and ur car.. now I don't see much around. I guess up to you to round some up.. Maybe call on trent w the franken whatever. He's a member here.

I really don't care where though i've def had better luck on the street w traction limits and didn't break crap.

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2009, 02:18 PM

Ok since we are splitting hairs, Wade and Joe hang out in CR and are usually with the CR guys at the track...DAM!!!!

K-ville
11-23-2009, 03:42 PM
maybe ill have my pile done when this is setup. and if im invited but in the mean time someone start a new thread for this race and leave this thread about fiddy and 30#

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Dustin sorry man there just isn't many mopars around here, used to have that green demon and ur car.. now I don't see much around. I guess up to you to round some up.. Maybe call on trent w the franken whatever. He's a member here.

Come to Cruise Night at J&P Cycles right outside Anamosa this summer. There are a shit-ton of Mopars around this part, they just don't make it out much. My best friend has like 6 of them, but only 2 run ;)

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2009, 04:11 PM
i think by "around" he means that come out and race/hang out regularly..

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 04:48 PM

Well, considering we don't see any old-school F-Bodies and Mustangs out racing on the streets, I'd say no one should be suprised since Mopar is basically dead with the exception of the New Challenger...yet the only people that can afford/want to buy those are older and don't race. The kid around here has a stroked '69 383 Road-Runner, that is the one he drives the most...but it was never fun to run him with the LT1, not to mention the LS1. Shit's too heavy...of course so is my LS1, so I'm shedding weight.

Deimos
11-23-2009, 05:01 PM

Ok since we are splitting hairs, Wade and Joe hang out in CR and are usually with the CR guys at the track...DAM!!!!

I was just being an ass. Since this race obviously isn't happening. I bet you I will race Jesse before those two ever race.

DustinsDuster
11-23-2009, 05:02 PM

Well, considering we don't see any old-school F-Bodies and Mustangs out racing on the streets, I'd say no one should be suprised since Mopar is basically dead with the exception of the New Challenger...yet the only people that can afford/want to buy those are older and don't race. The kid around here has a stroked '69 383 Road-Runner, that is the one he drives the most...but it was never fun to run him with the LT1, not to mention the LS1. Shit's too heavy...of course so is my LS1, so I'm shedding weight.

youre new to the site, so you probably never saw my car running around. i was well into the 11's on a pump gas 360 with a 125 shot in my Duster. i didnt race on the street much, but when i did, it was against some of the better known cars around here(Rob, Adam, Jake, Jesse's Evo LONG before the AMS days, heh) and did alright. there are decent Mopars around, but most of the older guys who own them arent big into street racing. if you want a good story, ask Eric Torrey about racing Kyle's Plymouth Arrow back in the day!

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 05:13 PM
youre new to the site, so you probably never saw my car running around. i was well into the 11's on a pump gas 360 with a 125 shot in my Duster. i didnt race on the street much, but when i did, it was against some of the better known cars around here(Rob, Adam, Jake, Jesse's Evo LONG before the AMS days, heh) and did alright. there are decent Mopars around, but most of the older guys who own them arent big into street racing. if you want a good story, ask Eric Torrey about racing Kyle's Plymouth Arrow back in the day!

Just sayin', still doesn't make the Mopars I know fast. Its not like I'm sayin' "I beat I Mustang, therefore, I can beat all Mustangs". Mopars are just getting back in the game and punks like us aren't going to be racing around in them for a few years and there are few people who are going to take the time to resurrect the old technology and put it back on the streets...meaning: You don't see many of them, and bravo to those who save them from 'Cash for Clunkers'. We lost a lot of good cars I'm sure.

I've heard enough stories for a life-time, trust me. Between my friend's dad, my dad, and my stepdad...I've heard enough street racing stories from back in the day to have my fill. It would be nice to hear some from outside the F-Body realm 'cause all I've heard about is a '74 Camaro, '71 Z28, and the '77 Trans Am over and over. Of course, it was more fun back then too, 'cause if you got caught for racing, you just made sure you hit the cop on the side of the head hard enough so he don't remember ya :rolleyes:

DustinsDuster
11-23-2009, 06:26 PM
the Torrey race i was talking about was particularly eventful. smashing into a dumbass sheriff's car because the dumbass parked sideways on the highway dukes of hazzard style. i'll let him tell the whole thing if he wants to. it'd be cool to hear his take on it...

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 06:46 PM
the Torrey race i was talking about was particularly eventful. smashing into a dumbass sheriff's car because the dumbass parked sideways on the highway dukes of hazzard style. i'll let him tell the whole thing if he wants to. it'd be cool to hear his take on it...

Ha, sounds like quite the story. The best one I know is when my step-dad had the whole Jones County Sheriffs department (about 6 cars then) chasing him down 151. He played with them awhile, jumped on in and left them in the dust on a county road. He then took the car to California and it has been with his friend form when he was in Force Re-con ever since. Got back to Iowa a few days later, told the cops it was stolen. Car has been there ever since, or so the legend goes. Hasn't driven over the speed limit since, no tickets in over 20 years...car might make its return in 3 year when he turns 50. It still runs, his buddy takes pretty good care of it, drives it a little bit on cool days.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2009, 06:49 PM
sledge i have never seen you at the real street races aside from when i saw you on 1st ave....and i dont really think anyone aside from kitch and his friends know of you, so the cars YOU know and the cars WE know are likely a different batch..

allgo
11-23-2009, 06:55 PM
The only story you need to know is that the OG ALLGO car ran the streets for many years period

allgo
11-23-2009, 06:56 PM

Thats not how it went but what do I know.

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 07:00 PM
sledge i have never seen you at the real street races aside from when i saw you on 1st ave....and i dont really think anyone aside from kitch and his friends know of you, so the cars YOU know and the cars WE know are likely a different batch..

I've been running the those streets since I was 16, I'm sure I've ran across a few of them at some point, surely not all. The vehicle I was over there most in was my 1994 T/A, it was green. I've just been on vacation, if you like the metaphor, from freshman year in college to this last summer. You'll see me next sumer. Just because it ain't the same batch, doesn't mean the wickedness of the cars I know should be down-played. We had our own races going on...we have a lot of straight county road...and it was normally an event. :bigthumb:

*Most of these guys are older too, but they'll still run 'em down Main Street in Anamosa any day.

Deimos
11-23-2009, 07:08 PM
In Anamosa we are hardcore. Judging by my coworker they party every night

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM
In Anamosa we are hardcore. Judging by my coworker they party every night
I am drinking a beer right now. Go figure.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2009, 07:12 PM
im not saying you havent been to races, but ive never, ever seen you at the shit in CR, which is what i though we were talking about lol but hell idk, this thread has been 7 different directions since page 2

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 07:14 PM
this thread has been 7 different directions since page 2

I've noticed that about 90% of the thread here. Might as well just transform this place into a massive chat room.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2009, 07:15 PM
yeah, keeps me entertained somewhat tho...

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Anyway...if/when this race goes down since it is like a 180 days off, I'll be at CFR to watch if it goes down there...if/when it goes down.

Deimos
11-23-2009, 07:19 PM
im not saying you havent been to races, but ive never, ever seen you at the shit in CR, which is what i though we were talking about lol but hell idk, this thread has been 7 different directions since page 2

Im willing to bet you have never seen me either...

Yeah I'm finding it entertaining cuz like I said before I don't think it is locked in as the rules tried changing on page 1.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-23-2009, 07:22 PM
naw uncle T locked it in, its going down first weekend of MAY...and no i have never seen you because i dont even think you have had a car running since i got my license lol..could be wrong tho..

Deimos
11-23-2009, 07:28 PM
lol true true I've had cars but none past the 14's. The cam runs just doesn't go anywhere although the first time it fired this year the tranny was in gear that was funny to watch it all trying to move

Mufflover
11-24-2009, 07:26 AM

Ha, sounds like quite the story. The best one I know is when my step-dad had the whole Jones County Sheriffs department (about 6 cars then) chasing him down 151. He played with them awhile, jumped on in and left them in the dust on a county road. He then took the car to California and it has been with his friend form when he was in Force Re-con ever since. Got back to Iowa a few days later, told the cops it was stolen. Car has been there ever since, or so the legend goes. Hasn't driven over the speed limit since, no tickets in over 20 years...car might make its return in 3 year when he turns 50. It still runs, his buddy takes pretty good care of it, drives it a little bit on cool days.
sorry that story sounds like the fish as big as a whale I caught in the cedar river.

Ricky
11-24-2009, 08:51 AM

sorry that story sounds like the fish as big as a whale I caught in the cedar river.

What was your mom doing swiming in the cedar river Muff?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-24-2009, 12:50 PM
HAHA!

XR4LIFE
11-24-2009, 01:10 PM

hahahahaha this is too entertaining....

Domestic Disturbance
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM

Ya I heard that story a little differently too.

K-ville
11-24-2009, 01:33 PM
The only story you need to know is that the OG ALLGO car ran the streets for many years period

did ALLGO ever loose? who all did you run with it

DustinsDuster
11-24-2009, 02:23 PM

Ya I heard that story a little differently too.

i think the way i said that was misleading. Torrey didnt hit anyone; nor were they "racing". the Arrow was "illegally passing" Torrey.

sucks it had to happen, but a good thing no one died. i saw pics of the Arrow; looked like a badass little ride. 93" wheelbase with 500-600hp= SCARY first half of the track!

allgo
11-24-2009, 03:09 PM

I honestly dont ever remember losing to a car on the street... I raced bikes also.I ran everyone that would, I went to des moines a couple times to clean house, Most people that raced in the 90s around here remember the car..

I was always going to race the big dog from des moines but it never happend... (Ratt??)

K-ville
11-24-2009, 03:28 PM

I honestly dont ever remember losing to a car on the street... I raced bikes also.I ran everyone that would, I went to des moines a couple times to clean house, Most people that raced in the 90s around here remember the car..

I was always going to race the big dog from des moines but it never happend... (Ratt??)

interesting :biggrin:

allgo
11-24-2009, 05:51 PM
snickerlicker says a couple cars beat me, I dont remember, if I got beat I usually came back later and beat them though.

K-ville
11-24-2009, 05:56 PM
i wish there were videos of all these old runs!

Ninesecsnake
11-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Des Moines, there was always good racing every time we went down there.

K-ville
11-24-2009, 07:29 PM
hopefully that will pick back up next summer

sparkles
11-24-2009, 07:45 PM

Lol. Beat me to it.

Rollin on Dubs
11-24-2009, 07:45 PM
snickerlicker says a couple cars beat me, I dont remember, if I got beat I usually came back later and beat them though.

I remember back in the day, I used to cruze the ave in my Nova (15 yr old with just a school permit) and my friend told me to watch out for the grey 5.0 with All Go on the plate and a black 55 with runs 10's on the plate (it was actually grey). That was back when scotty had a 5.0 hatch with an AOD and flowmasters.

Now I am old! (25)

sparkles
11-24-2009, 07:58 PM

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk276/ericksonb06/Cars/Rattzilla.jpg

This guy? He pitted kinda by you earlier this year at Eddyville.

allgo
11-24-2009, 08:18 PM
That is the name ratzilla, I heard he was real fast back in the day.. The was another guy to dont remember his name though. Phil pickerning (SP) always tried to get me to come down and race them

stangvortech
11-24-2009, 08:36 PM
why dont you guys come out any more???

BIG HP
11-24-2009, 08:37 PM
the only one i remember is when he raced JOHN Seelman in the black el camino on int 380 back in like the early 90's. He beat joe but it was because his car HOOKED like no other and joe tried his slicks and they didn't work. I don't remember if we had to much air in them or what but he spum and seelman hooked. Other than that i can say i never remember him losing to anyone else. Ofcorse it's problubly a good thing we were really good friends or i would of doored his ass!!!! HA Just fuckin with ya joe! That car was definatly known for a lot of years around here!

allgo
11-24-2009, 08:53 PM

Not to be a dick but for what? Race a bunch of 12 second cars or a few 11 second cars? To many ricers and wannabee fast cars for my taste, now if you come out and we can get some of the other big boys out just for some fun that would be great, but it is just to hard to get a bunch of old married men with kids out late anymore, this town is NOTHING like it was back in the day, hell me and big hp would set on the side of the road and ask every other car to race. There where night s where I would race 4 to 5 different cars. One of the best races for me ever was in front of about 100 people on 30 racing dr v-bug and putting about 7 football fields on him. His car scared the shit out of me doing his burnout when it went wheels up on the bumper..

stangvortech
11-24-2009, 09:07 PM
That is what I mean not just you, but other fast fast guys. Ok, Next summer we will get some fast ass shit to come out one night and see who/what is running these streets and have a good time. So in the spring we will set up a date and get some shit going then.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-24-2009, 09:36 PM
yeah we need to get organized and get some serious racing going again, this year was a joke on the street, a bunch of tire kickers sitting in a parking lot thinking about racing, but no doing!

Sledge_WS6
11-24-2009, 10:22 PM
yeah we need to get organized and get some serious racing going again, this year was a joke on the street, a bunch of tire kickers sitting in a parking lot thinking about racing, but no doing!

We did some doing...all 4-6 cars on average, but we either could only get in one race before the cops showed up or we forgot to take our ADD pills...(ahm, 2 hour Truck Coil discussion anyone?) :bigthumb:

*As I recall, last time I was out, we missed the big group whose mods consisted of new shiny tips and new hub-caps because Kitch and Dan kept watching TV until 10. By then, it was past their bed-times and we planned to beat on each other until Sun-up...then again, those Buffalo Wings had a different plan.
**Since we have one thread for six months from now, how about we just set up a time and place to meet every week...and if someone doesn't show they get hazed.

StreetSweeper
11-25-2009, 12:47 AM
The big Dogs come out but not just anyone gets the details because theres to many fuckin homos in this town.and most the time the big dogs dont come out untill the kids have been to bed. Racing a 12 or 11 second car on the street is no big deal. But these are not the streets of Memphis, chicago, texas etc. where the streets are like preped drag strips, and i know i am not about to launch my mid 9 second car on the streets of CR especially for a measily ass 50 to 100 dollar chump change race. Not to mention i have a little more to loose now then when i was 16-17 and racin every night with the talon!

Scott
11-25-2009, 08:01 AM
I raced a dude in a bug once, I think it was purple or at least had purple fenders on it. back when I had the 5.0 with rockers, intake and exhaust on it.. That dude pulled the front end way up and doored my ass, still havent seen that car to this day, sounded pretty mean for a 4 cyl too, and I remember a big ole tach mounted right in the middle of the dash. Is that the same one Joe?

OldSkoolRCR
11-25-2009, 09:02 AM

One of the best races for me ever was in front of about 100 people on 30 racing dr v-bug and putting about 7 football fields on him. His car scared the shit out of me doing his burnout when it went wheels up on the bumper..

That be... Nathin Caraway, and last I heard he still has that bug, Its torn apart at his shop, he is actually related to someone we both know very well Joe. It ran in the 11s in its day.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-25-2009, 10:05 AM
we all need to find a GOOD spot and lay down some pimp juice....

Mufflover
11-25-2009, 11:06 AM

One of the best races for me ever was in front of about 100 people on 30 racing dr v-bug and putting about 7 football fields on him. His car scared the shit out of me doing his burnout when it went wheels up on the bumper..

That be... Nathin Caraway, and last I heard he still has that bug, Its torn apart at his shop, he is actually related to someone we both know very well Joe. It ran in the 11s in its day.

11s back in the day are the 8s of today dont you think?

Mufflover
11-25-2009, 11:07 AM

She was meeting your mom and dad.

XR4LIFE
11-25-2009, 11:19 AM

11s back in the day are the 8s of today dont you think?

I would say so, very few 11 second street cars back then....

sparkles
11-25-2009, 06:50 PM
That is the name ratzilla, I heard he was real fast back in the day.. The was another guy to dont remember his name though. Phil pickerning (SP) always tried to get me to come down and race them

Phil with the blown Blazer?

allgo
11-25-2009, 07:12 PM
I dont think he had a blazer then, he was a big ford man, vito says he is still around.

sparkles
11-25-2009, 08:52 PM
I dont think he had a blazer then, he was a big ford man, vito says he is still around.

Yeah, I hear the last few years have been quite interesting with him. I'll leave it at that. Don't hear much about him anymore.

StreetSweeper
11-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Im Happy if your happy!!

rodcpierce
11-25-2009, 10:13 PM
LOL. Been a long time since ive been on here. This thread was comedy to say the least.

69gt4speed
11-26-2009, 05:48 AM
It's all relative what fast was, 13's, 11's and now maybe 9's on the street. It doesn't matter, it's still the same deal. I agree, used to be 100+ cars back when in k.c. Back then $50 was a fairly large bet but gas was .20 a gal or less. We had no s/c, turbo, nitrous and all depended on weight, c.i. and traction. Let me say I ran the best of the stock musclecars back then no way they compare to now.

69gt4speed
11-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Im Happy if your happy!!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

BigSpray01
11-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Im happy if your happy

allgo
11-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Id love to be happy!

OldSkoolRCR
11-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Happiness is over rated.....

FiFdYnUtZ
11-26-2009, 10:12 PM
that shits for the birds..

69gt4speed
11-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Usually short lived at best... :suspect:

Domestic Disturbance
11-27-2009, 06:08 AM
I'm emo to the bone

allgo
11-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Sometimes I dont worry I just be happy!

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/20491266693.jpg?1245981744

better lay off the pizza and get back to work Scoottttty TTT, you have a drag car to build!

Mufflover
11-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Looks like 3 blind mice.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2009, 01:14 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/FiFdYnUtZ/spraybubsunclet.jpg
haha too much free time babysitting the ol lady's dog..

rodcpierce
11-27-2009, 01:48 PM
^^^ gayness.....

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2009, 02:39 PM
^^^ gayness......

Deimos
11-27-2009, 02:48 PM
^^^^Uber gay

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2009, 02:51 PM
^^^ even MORE gayness....

Domestic Disturbance
11-27-2009, 03:02 PM
4 legged burrito? Does it come with a purse to carry it in LOL

Deimos
11-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Paris Hilton what?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
haha, not my first choice in a dog, but she sure likes it...

Deimos
11-27-2009, 07:21 PM
^^^^and the mothership

FiFdYnUtZ
11-27-2009, 09:28 PM
now im just lost....

69gt4speed
11-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Got a lil bark dog also. He's weak yet, I don't do a 40 roll or a dig w him in the car w/o doggy downers. Lil guy thinks he's all bad azz though... All bark, no bite when it gets down to it... That sounds familar? Lil guy is plenty friendly once he gets to know you. Not a azzhole, wish he'd get a lil tough and just get with the program as I like him plenty... He's old enough... If i could help him out I would.

BigSpray01
11-28-2009, 06:50 AM
HUH

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 08:09 AM
lol

snickerlicker
11-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Another one of Rob's posts that make no sense what so ever!! WOW

Clinical
11-28-2009, 08:24 AM
lol - I love posts like that :P

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 08:41 AM
i think hes talking about his dog who is similar to the one i posted but his is getting old..

69gt4speed
11-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Who barked all yr their stuff was going to kick our azz? Didn't happen. I suspect the same thing again but what do I know..

Mufflover
11-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Who barked all yr their stuff was going to kick our azz? Didn't happen. I suspect the same thing again but what do I know..

very confused right now

snickerlicker
11-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Me too....

allgo
11-28-2009, 03:22 PM
I think he is trying to say that he wants a peice of snickerlicker...

snickerlicker
11-28-2009, 04:30 PM
He don't want none of my Blazer

Domestic Disturbance
11-28-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't think he's talking Bout snicker. I get what you're saying rob

allgo
11-28-2009, 04:49 PM
I don't think he's talking Bout snicker. I get what you're saying rob

Then who? I hope me, please let it be me

StreetSweeper
11-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I think he is refering to uncle T yacken all summer about the fastest six speed car and whoopen all this ass and not even maken it down the track. But i could be wrong.

snickerlicker
11-28-2009, 05:58 PM
I got a suspicion you are correct

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 05:58 PM
^^^ yup

LT1Dan
11-28-2009, 08:06 PM
He don't want none of my Blazer

You ain't got shit on my brothers Jimmy.

FASTEST 6 CYL JIMMY IN IOWA!!!

You guys can't touch it.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 08:29 PM
haha ^ "FASTEST 6 CYL JIMMY IN IOWA" is sig material ;)

Domestic Disturbance
11-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I know somebody willing to challenge that title haha

LT1Dan
11-28-2009, 08:56 PM
haha ^ "FASTEST 6 CYL JIMMY IN IOWA" is sig material ;)

Good idea. Done!

I know somebody willing to challenge that title haha

Haha It took me a minute to figure out who that was. My Jimmy is a street racer, his is an offroad Jimmy remember?

30lbsboost
11-28-2009, 10:45 PM

I'll try to keep sight of you in my rear view mirror next yr.....haha :neener:

FiFdYnUtZ
11-28-2009, 11:56 PM
LOL just like you told us THIS year?

JacobS
11-29-2009, 12:00 AM

I'll try to keep sight of you in my rear view mirror next yr.....haha :neener:

o puuuuuuuuuuuhlease.....ricer

Deimos
11-29-2009, 06:46 AM
I bought a rear camera so I don't have to look up to see uncle T fading in the distance.

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 08:13 AM
I bought a rear camera so I don't have to look up to see uncle T fading in the distance.

funny.....but you and I both know 90% of the cars on this board wont keep up with what im building

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2009, 09:01 AM

funny.....but you and I both know 90% of the cars on this board wont keep up with what im building

Scott, Just out of wondering, WHO are the remaining 10% that will? :bigthumb:

snickerlicker
11-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Nothing like talking about how fast a car WILL be BEFORE it's even been down the 1/4 mile.... Brilliant

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 10:43 AM
R-I-C-E-R

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 12:14 PM

Scott, Just out of wondering, WHO are the remaining 10% that will? :bigthumb:

ed, at this point in the "game" I have made a few "adjustments" to my plan with the car.

K-ville
11-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Well for those who dont know im also building a second car. Its going to destroy every car running on the streets anywhere in the world! Its going to be a 2500hp 03 cobra. so far i have a couple grade 8 3/8 bolts nuts and washers..... and within the next 25 to 45 years I should have the rest of stuff i need. So you can all bow before me now because now you know its coming :biggrin:

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Well for those who dont know im also building a second car. Its going to destroy every car running on the streets anywhere in the world! Its going to be a 2500hp 03 cobra. so far i have a couple grade 8 3/8 bolts nuts and washers..... and within the next 25 to 45 years I should have the rest of stuff i need. So you can all bow before me now because now you know its coming :biggrin:

nice.....
sounds like a slam at me, remember the PM you sent me wanting to sell me parts???

"I just thought id pm you and let you know i can hook you up with any procharger stuff you need since you have a power adder on everything you own haha. Ill give you deals you cant refuse! let me know"

you can kiss any sales to me goodbye, good luck with your business, I will buy from someone else. :Hangman:

K-ville
11-29-2009, 12:27 PM

nice.....
sounds like a slam at me, remember the PM you sent me wanting to sell me parts???

"I just thought id pm you and let you know i can hook you up with any procharger stuff you need since you have a power adder on everything you own haha. Ill give you deals you cant refuse! let me know"

you can kiss any sales to me goodbye, good luck with your business, I will buy from someone else. :Hangman:

haha i was just kidding around dont be such a baby. and fyi ill still give you good deals as well as anyone els on here. you get pissy way to easy to be on a site like this you should join another site that people wont rib you

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 12:28 PM
haha, i wouldnt expect any less than an immature post from you at this point...

K-ville
11-29-2009, 12:33 PM
haha, i wouldnt expect any less than an immature post from you at this point...

im not sure if this was at me or not but i enjoy just being a idiot sometimes its all in fun from me im not trying to make anyone mad

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 12:34 PM

nice.....

haha i was just kidding around dont be such a baby. and fyi ill still give you good deals as well as anyone els on here. you get pissy way to easy to be on a site like this you should join another site that people wont rib you

If you REALLY wanted my buisness, you would not be a dumb ass and call me "pissy"...and a "baby" I dont do business with people like you who insult me.
:banghead:

With the economy soooooo gooooood, you must have people knocking your door down with cash to spend .....hahahah!

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 12:35 PM
no dude, it was definitely at uncle T...haha

K-ville
11-29-2009, 12:45 PM
If you REALLY wanted my buisness, you would not be a dumb ass and call me "pissy"...and a "baby" I dont do business with people like you who insult me.

With the economy soooooo gooooood, you must have people knocking your door down with cash to spend .....hahahah!

wow i didnt know i had to rub your belly and give you a kiss on the forehead to get you as a costomer.... you may not know this but with our shop car stuff is a side business i make little to no money off everything we sell but what i do get is everthing i need a dealer cost or better so im not going to cry myself to sleep if you dont get anything from me. but 1.3 million in sale this year aint to bad for a shop in this economy. Now having said that if you did ever get anything from me you would get a great deal good costomer service and some new friends out of the guys at the shop because they are all great guys and really nice to deal with. dont hold me against a good deal/shop just talk to someone els when you call since im so insulting. so get off of here and get to work on that car! if you can get it to run as well as your key board you should be set! if not bring it down we can get it done for ya Ill hook ya up! :bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
11-29-2009, 01:53 PM
so far i have a couple grade 8 3/8 bolts nuts and washers..... :biggrin:

WTF!!!! I have been looking for those :biggrin:

StreetSweeper
11-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Scotty T.... I hope you are changinge your plans for sure because if you still trying to buy deans old short block it's going to take more then a stock ls1 block and a turbo to beat 40% of the people on the board that actually have a decent running hunk of junk!

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Scotty T.... I hope you are changinge your plans for sure because if you still trying to buy deans old short block it's going to take more then a stock ls1 block and a turbo to beat 40% of the people on the board that actually have a decent running hunk of junk!

WHATEVER................. :WORSHIP:

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 03:20 PM

wow i didnt know i had to rub your belly and give you a kiss on the forehead to get you as a costomer.... you may not know this but with our shop car stuff is a side business i make little to no money off everything we sell but what i do get is everthing i need a dealer cost or better so im not going to cry myself to sleep if you dont get anything from me. but 1.3 million in sale this year aint to bad for a shop in this economy. Now having said that if you did ever get anything from me you would get a great deal good costomer service and some new friends out of the guys at the shop because they are all great guys and really nice to deal with. dont hold me against a good deal/shop just talk to someone els when you call since im so insulting. so get off of here and get to work on that car! if you can get it to run as well as your key board you should be set! if not bring it down we can get it done for ya Ill hook ya up! :bigthumb:

forget it............ ill pay twice the cost to be treated with respect somewhere else
......you dont know shit about customer relations

K-ville
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM

forget it............ ill pay twice the cost to be treated with respect somewhere else

actually its more like after watching how you act on here when some one is joking around with you i dont give a shit about a costomer relationship with you....

K-ville
11-29-2009, 05:01 PM
so far i have a couple grade 8 3/8 bolts nuts and washers..... :biggrin:

WTF!!!! I have been looking for those :biggrin:

oh yea i forgot one thing on my list i also have a hayabusa in pieces :biggrin:

Sledge_WS6
11-29-2009, 05:05 PM

You guys can't touch it.

I see your brothers Jimmy and raise you one Off-Roading V6 1998 Chevrolet Blazer w/ a freshly built tranny ;)

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 05:14 PM

actually its more like after watching how you act on here when some one is joking around with you i dont give a shit about a costomer relationship with you....

thank god I dont do business with you :prayer:

K-ville
11-29-2009, 05:21 PM
well im bummed out about it.... now I cant have you put our stickers on a 9sec car that you cant get to go faster than 12's :butthead:

K-ville
11-29-2009, 05:23 PM
ok i gotta admit that was low but you are hopeless and I just couldnt resist

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 05:31 PM
lol with that kind of attitude, i wouldnt even want scotty to be a customer of mine...

69gt4speed
11-29-2009, 05:36 PM
I think he is refering to uncle T yacken all summer about the fastest six speed car and whoopen all this ass and not even maken it down the track. But i could be wrong.

Bingo, give George a prize... :supz: . We had what 10+ pgs on the 6 speed race and it was entertaining. I really do hope for the best Scott.. seriously. Not braggin cause mine is a slow bolt crap on in the garage/driveway car.. I just was disappointed not draggin ur camaro down the track. Trophy was ok but not really what I wanted. I just got back from k.c. Wife won some $.

BigSpray01
11-29-2009, 05:48 PM

R u serious?

K-ville
11-29-2009, 05:52 PM
lol with that kind of attitude, i wouldnt even want scotty to be a customer of mine...

yea kinda what I was thinkin but i know nothing about customer relations :rolleyes:

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 06:04 PM

R u serious?

serious as a heartattack.

69gt4speed
11-29-2009, 06:12 PM

R u serious?

serious as a heartattack.

That's serious, he isn't messin around now... I figured the bark dog would get ya.... :supz:

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 06:24 PM

yea kinda what I was thinkin but i know nothing about customer relations :rolleyes:

your a little slow to figure things out.......i'll get the training wheels out and draw some pictures for you.

1. you dont insult a potential customer witch you ae trying to get business from
2. if you do make that mistake of insulting the customer ...kidding or not, dont further insult them
3. if you continue to insult a customer, then...STOP!
4. if you had this much of a problem......READ STEP 1 AGAIN !!

LT1Dan
11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
LOL This thread is pure comedy.

You guys can't touch it.

I see your brothers Jimmy and raise you one Off-Roading V6 1998 Chevrolet Blazer w/ a freshly built tranny ;)

Bring it. But I can't race ya for 16 months, 17 days, and 9 hours....because that's how I roll.

As for the rest of you jokers, quit joking around or I'm not buying anything from anyone. Ever.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 06:54 PM

your a little slow to figure things out.......i'll get the training wheels out and draw some pictures for you.

1. you dont insult a potential customer witch you ae trying to get business from
2. if you do make that mistake of insulting the customer ...kidding or not, dont further insult them

No, you have it wrong
1) quit being a pussy
2)quit running your mouth when you dont even have the car running
3)change your tampon
4)repeat

Deimos
11-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Ehh I talk msack with a running car or without.

69gt4speed
11-29-2009, 07:42 PM
come on 50 i find it entertaining, the bark dog got him talking... you know.. good guy and all but when it gets going, it's all bark. I hope he drags my car up the track and urs too. I get 2nd shot after you... He can drag my stang up the track...

K-ville
11-29-2009, 08:00 PM

why would you need training wheels to draw?

1. wasnt trying to get your business persay i was more just offering to help you out but told a joke and hurt your feelings on accident :baby:
2. realized if upset you after you pulled your little im gonna tell stunt and tried to make a big deal.
3. racing is not a sport for the weak and neither is our shop so its best you stay away because we tend to tell jokes and make fun of each other alot with our costomers and as we all know you cant handle it.
4. no problems here for me i know exactly what im doing... you already will never do business with me so why would i ever care what you think of me.....
5. cant wait for the day someone says you told them a story about our shop and i have to explain that one time on the enternet i mad you cry and now you hate me and my shop :yawinkle:

but still your welcome to come on in get some parts and have a good time anytime youd likes ill even be nice because i dont take any of this personally but keep acting like a ass and ill keep making you look like one

allgo
11-29-2009, 08:02 PM
I have keep my mouth out of this for awhile now but thought I would throw this out there... Scott I will race you with my 03 cobra at the track or at the street for a couple hundie, and if you beat me which I am sure you will cause your car should be alot faster then mine then we will run it back for what ever you want with my 04. You can count on me not getting on here and talking a ton of shit to you but I would like to race your new car with my 04 since I dont know if I fall into the 10% range. peace out

K-ville
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Bring it. But I can't race ya for 16 months, 17 days, and 9 hours....because that's how I roll.

As for the rest of you jokers, quit joking around or I'm not buying anything from anyone. Ever.

oh please please im so sorry please come buy from me because for every 500 you spend i make 30bucks beacause i sell to the sites and friends as cheap as i can! but we are going out of business at the moment because i just lost a potential sale so you could save me and help me feed my children :bigthumb: j/k no one call their moms its only a joke

K-ville
11-29-2009, 08:06 PM
I have keep my mouth out of this for awhile now but thought I would throw this out there... Scott I will race you with my 03 cobra at the track or at the street for a couple hundie, and if you beat me which I am sure you will cause your car should be alot faster then mine then we will run it back for what ever you want with my 04. You can count on me not getting on here and talking a ton of shit to you but I would like to race your new car with my 04 since I dont know if I fall into the 10% range. peace out

that would be a good one to see. both races

allgo
11-29-2009, 08:07 PM
How in the hell has this gone 12 pages with out Ed and george and me not arguing with each other.

K-ville
11-29-2009, 08:09 PM
How in the hell has this gone 12 pages with out Ed and george and me not arguing with each other.

i havnt been on here long enough to remember any of those threads

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 08:10 PM
come on 50 i find it entertaining, the bark dog got him talking... you know.. good guy and all but when it gets going, it's all bark. I hope he drags my car up the track and urs too. I get 2nd shot after you... He can drag my stang up the track...

The car I ran this season had its share of problems...you know more bark, than bite
I got the bugs out of the car, and sold it before I had anouther chance to run it again. I'll be barking the whole winter, come warm weather again I wil only bite.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 08:19 PM
hahahaha, what a gay comment.....we should call you NObite...or ALLbark

K-ville
11-29-2009, 08:25 PM
hahahaha, what a gay comment.....we should call you NObite...or ALLbark

wow your a ass! there is no way im ever buying a sticker from you now! good luck with you business in this econmy....

haha im such a prick today i dont even know where this is all coming from

30lbsboost
11-29-2009, 08:29 PM

I want run the red cobra on your sig when my car is ready
I have great respect for you and all of the cars you own. I have been told your car is able to run 8's.......I have seen vid of your car running low 9's , spinning the tires and a high trap speed.....I dont doubt your car will run 8's!!
It should be one hell of a race!

we will talk more when the car is finished.

69gt4speed
11-29-2009, 08:33 PM
That's fine Scott, I'm cool w that, 50, me and Joe's redfire, drag our azz down the track.... :bigthumb: I just happen to like bark dogs. I haven't had this much fun since Trent. And if I can help.. let me know, I want that thing running. I'd say now take the redfire then step to the bright red one. It's a cruel world.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-29-2009, 08:37 PM

I want run the red cobra on your sig when my car is ready
I have great respect for you and all of the cars you own. I have been told your car is able to run 8's.......I have seen vid of your car running low 9's , spinning the tires and a high trap speed.....I dont doubt your car will run 8's!!
It should be one hell of a race!

we will talk more when the car is finished.

if you missed it, he wanted to race you in his 03 (not 04), which is a slower car than the one your thinking of.....hence the fact that the redfire one is all he would need to drag you down the track