PDA

View Full Version : 240sx vert.

DragonUSMC
11-20-2009, 10:39 AM
I've been kicking around the idea of building my old man a new car. He hasnt had a nice car since i was born... so for the last 30 years.

I asked him one day while he was watching overhaul if he would rather have a newer convertible or a like the T-23 roadster that was being built on TV. He said the never convertible over a classic. SO I'm starting to look for a 240sx vert.

I'm looking for non running / running condition, certain body damage is OK, damage to the unibody is not.

In other words it doesnt have to be pretty. I'm planning on restoring / rebuilding it not getting it, touching it up and then giving it to him.

SOOOOO if you hear of any around... let me know.

Drifte
11-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Not for sale but theirs a clean red vert in CR I drool over, minty stock.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-21-2009, 08:05 AM
there has been a white vert. sitting down by Kingston for a long time. Right next to that little dirt bike shop is, used to be a car audio shop too... Think I remember seeing a fors sale sign once upon a time but... could be wrong

DragonUSMC
11-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Well i wont be back in iowa any time soon... so if you guys see one with a for sale or something post the number to call up here.

THanks!

tvmendoza
12-05-2009, 03:40 PM
you dont live at Iowa right?

There is one at El PAso TExas.
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/cto/1472008339.html

I dont know how far are u from there but If i had the many I would buy that one. Convertible 240sx are harder and harder to find.

Good luck