PDA

View Full Version : Going to IC/CR Sunday - Anything happening?

Clinical
11-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Well, weather permitting I'll be driving to IC/CR on Sunday to drop a friend off to get his mom's car to bring back to Burlington.

Considering my gas is getting payed and I've been saving my money - It'll probably be the last time I'm up there at all until Spring - I was wondering if anythings happening up there as it'd feel like a waste to go up there at noon and turn right back and head home. I'll probably stop at the mall and stuff but other than that nothing to cause me to stick around there at all.

Just wondering if anyone was going to sunday drive or anything - haha I know it seems random but I've only met like one person from the site so it'd always be cool to meet more.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-17-2009, 08:56 PM
im sure most of the cars are stored or tore apart for the winter but im considering going over to georges saturday or sunday to start tearing into my car...and i have to bring allgo some more drug money...

Clinical
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah - I'm just hoping its nice enough to drive my firebird.
Worst case scenario I'd drive the laser - runs & drives fine but last time I drove outside of Burlington I blew the clutch haha

Domestic Disturbance
11-17-2009, 10:06 PM
beats me. If the weather is decent I will still be driving my car. Usually push my luck too far and it gets stuck in the snow somewhere in a parking lot... Then its for sure time to put it away.

Sledge_WS6
11-17-2009, 10:33 PM
beats me. If the weather is decent I will still be driving my car. Usually push my luck too far and it gets stuck in the snow somewhere in a parking lot... Then its for sure time to put it away.

Lookin' like mid 50s this weekend and then shit next week. By shit I mean they are expecting accumulating snow. I won't be out with the car, but I might be riding shotty. The car is lifted off the ground...even if it got up to 70 degrees, it'd be too much of a pain in the ass to get it off the stands for one weekend.

NewSpeedSteed
11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Makes me glad to be in GA- its suppose to be in the 70s all week :biggrin:

Clinical
11-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Makes me glad to be in GA- its suppose to be in the 70s all week :biggrin:
Hate you... alot

Just imagining being able to take the tops off my car and blast up and down the interstate.... Think I may shed a tear... is it summer yet?

Sledge_WS6
11-18-2009, 07:19 AM
Just imagining being able to take the tops off my car and blast up and down the interstate.... Think I may shed a tear... is it summer yet?
Wasn't it technically summer again the first weekend in November? I remember it being warmer that weekend then the WHOLE month of October.

Clinical
11-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Yeah it was - the tops stayed off my car that week :P

Ricky
11-18-2009, 03:20 PM
you could party with lose women... i aways have fun doing that.

FiFdYnUtZ
11-18-2009, 04:27 PM
^agreed...never let me down

DustinsDuster
11-18-2009, 04:56 PM
i'll be out all over Marion and CR on Saturday night. just listen for me, you'll probably hear me.