PDA

View Full Version : h22 prelude vs eg si hatch

dsmtuner
11-11-2009, 03:07 AM
went to omaha last weekend and found a couple good runs

1st run h22 prelude for 20mph roll it pulled on me by a fender
2nd run h22 prelude ran from a dig and i pulled 1 1/2 on it

then just a couple dumb people i found that a ran like one was a dodge ram 1500 and a decked out blazer

man got to love big towns hahahahha!

Clinical
11-11-2009, 06:59 AM
I've never had any real races except when I went to CR & Iowa City that were spur of the moment.

I only ever get people in trucks/vans/beater cars down here that floor it next to me basically just to dick around.

When I was up in CR for just 2 hours I ran a 99-04 GT, what must have been a stock LT1 z28 and some random R/T Charger with rims

Ricky
11-11-2009, 07:57 AM
no one ever plays with me :(

Clinical
11-11-2009, 08:22 AM
In your car you're going to need to get a wing from a 747, mass amounts of stickers, and well yeah...

Thats actually one thing I'd love about having a WRX or a DSM. I wouldn't have all of these idiots mainly in the typical truck/beater/suv etc pulling up next to me and trying to screw around with me. Once in a fair while you may get someone doing it but most people don't know enough about cars to know they're anything special.

There was a cop behind the car behind me once and this beat up ranger with a bunch of kids in it were looking over at my car and romped on it from the red light and squealed the tires. My radar detector was spewing its 'L' warning which means I specifically was being laser'd.

Cop just kept following me down the street - I was so pissed.

Ricky
11-11-2009, 08:58 AM
yeah dont you love that?

Me, tbtalon, and another kid with a sti were all crusing around with eachother when we saw a realy drunk driver almost crash manytime on the interstate. we called the cops and followed him... turns out there was a cop tailing us the whole time waiting for us to race that he didnt see the drunk driver.

TbTalon94
11-11-2009, 09:22 AM
In the past week I got a Lexus is300 messing with me, and some seriously broke down older BMW 5series. Funny how I just get my car running again, been down for WEEKS and I already got two people messing with me. Which it was someone I care to do anything about though :)

Ricky
11-11-2009, 10:00 AM
idk man i think the 5 series might have got ya....

TbTalon94
11-11-2009, 10:18 AM
lol trust me...even your car could have taken it... :)

FiFdYnUtZ
11-11-2009, 12:06 PM
is this a race thread with no good info or video? wtf...

Ricky
11-11-2009, 02:41 PM

Ouch baby, very ouch :(

Drifte
11-11-2009, 08:03 PM

Is that actually an Austin Powers quote right their?

No one ever messes with me in my car ever. Except Ricky but hes always doing that.

dsmtuner
11-12-2009, 01:43 AM
ya we deff need more local races that are actually good races and need to make a section called road tales for stuff like this!

Ricky
11-12-2009, 07:34 AM

Is that actually an Austin Powers quote right their?

No one ever messes with me in my car ever. Except Ricky but hes always doing that.

yes it was and thats cuz i want you to floor it and run me sometime! And i only floor it next to you when i hear your W/G open... then i know you coming.

TbTalon94
11-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Damn dumped wastegates. You'd never know otherwise.

IS300_DJ
01-06-2010, 12:09 AM
In the past week I got a Lexus is300 messing with me, and some seriously broke down older BMW 5series. Funny how I just get my car running again, been down for WEEKS and I already got two people messing with me. Which it was someone I care to do anything about though :)

Not to dig up the past. But if it was gray I'm sure it was me Trevor. You should have recognized my car, you did some work on it. Was it at 16th and 6th? We should do some pulls some time! Cedar Rapids bores me, such a seriously weak car scene.

Whats wrong with people messing with you. :yawinkle: I wish people would mess with me... I think my car is too well known now.

TbTalon94
01-06-2010, 06:39 AM

Not to dig up the past. But if it was gray I'm sure it was me Trevor. You should have recognized my car, you did some work on it. Was it at 16th and 6th? We should do some pulls some time! Cedar Rapids bores me, such a seriously weak car scene.

Whats wrong with people messing with you. :yawinkle: I wish people would mess with me... I think my car is too well known now.

Lol yea I knew it was you DJ. I had just got my set-up running and didn't have boost control set-up so I'd hit cut if I revved it out any. We should do some pulls this spring, should be fun. You need to get some exhaust though!! If you want a cat-back let me know.

-Trevor

IS300_DJ
01-06-2010, 07:50 AM

Lol yea I knew it was you DJ. I had just got my set-up running and didn't have boost control set-up so I'd hit cut if I revved it out any. We should do some pulls this spring, should be fun. You need to get some exhaust though!! If you want a cat-back let me know.

-Trevor

For sure, I want to set up a dual exhaust bad, probably 3" all the way back and then 2.5" at the Y split to two cans. But those new Bosch 1000cc injectors are next on my list along with a new fuel rail. Oh yeah just bought a JDM Supra 6-speed for my car! It will be nice not having that thought of the trans blowing everytime I do a pull haha.

TbTalon94
01-06-2010, 10:43 AM
[quote=TbTalon94]In the past week I got a Lexus is300 messing with me, and some seriously broke down older BMW 5series. Funny how I just get my car running again, been down for WEEKS and I already got two people messing with me. Which it was someone I care to do anything about though :)

-Trevor

For sure, I want to set up a dual exhaust bad, probably 3" all the way back and then 2.5" at the Y split to two cans. But those new Bosch 1000cc injectors are next on my list along with a new fuel rail. Oh yeah just bought a JDM Supra 6-speed for my car! It will be nice not having that thought of the trans blowing everytime I do a pull haha.[/quote:3tjcjg2b]

Very nice!! The 6-speed gearing is just awesome. Should make the lexus a serious roll machine. Whenever you're ready for the exhaust, give me a call and we can set something up for you to bring it down to the shop and get it done.

Domestic Disturbance
01-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Haha I can never get anyone to mess with me either. Cept for some pesky cobra with 19s on it during rush hour.