PDA

View Full Version : Friends car was stolen in Des Moines!

Ricky
10-26-2009, 08:24 PM
He has a black 2000 grand prix. It has tint on the rear windows. There are a lot of snowboarding stickers on the back bumper and on the side of the car. Stickers like forum and burton and spy and other random stickers. His car was stolen last night and has been gone all day today. He hasnt heard anything from the cops yet. If you know anyone that lives in des moines please have them keep an eye out for it. i have attached a picture of it but its in the background of his bike picture.

License plate says 951 PNH

Deimos
10-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Someone tried breaking into a car in my driveway like 4 days ago. They ended up with a fat guy with a machete out in the yard looking for them and a .308 ready to blow the fucking thieves faces off. My buddy at work just got his house broke into last night. They took his TV. Times are tough dude. Good luck finding it

FiFdYnUtZ
10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
did you post this on dragsource.net? lots of desmoines people there...

JustinS
10-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Sometimes, I wish booby traps were legal.

Domestic Disturbance
10-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Damn that sucks. Thats what worries me about being in the basement, close to guns but I doubt I'd ever hear anyone in my garage, unless they started my car.

10-26-2009, 11:06 PM
It was our second day here in bama and katies dad was broken into while he was on a business trip. I went home and grabbed my shotgun and went back to the house and the stupid fuck was still in the wood work behind the house. After I shot a couple of rounds up into the tree's they came out. Called the cops and they were illegal mexicans. The cops were cool about me firing rounds into the tree's they didn't say much other than the dumb fuckers stayed at the house when a chubby white guy comes up with a shotgun and they didn't run.

JustinS
10-27-2009, 05:45 AM
Gotta love 'Bama