PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHIT!!

30lbsboost
10-21-2009, 07:11 PM
your going to laugh..........

my car was so inconsistant at arm drop, could not figure it out, was it the tune, was it me shifting what????????

the tune was way off, its way better now , but not perfect by any means, my driveing was not the best. but tonight i did a little test. I found the one kit worked flawless, that the kit i used when i ran the 12.3 @120 pass.......the car was bunny hoping off the line maybe due to the tune i think...maybe i could have went into the 11's if the tune and launch was better. I only used that kit ONE time at arm drop.
heres where it starts to get funny....
i used the other kit on every pass but one pass.....the car did not seem to pull hard, maybe pulled then backed off, then pulled again. thought it was in the comp program.... I would check the function of the solenoids before every pass, by moving the throttle under the hood, they worked that way.
now back to tonights test....when i tried the 2nd kit nothing happend! so i tested to solenoids just like i did at arm drop, they worked, everythings fine right????? ..WRONG when i tested with the foot pedel nothing happened again, i found the arm on the wot switch needed to be bent forward a little more.

lol, i cant believe this happend to me, but im glad i found it tonight! :biggrin:

no garrentees what it will run this weekend, but i hope for a new best time and mph

FiFdYnUtZ
10-21-2009, 09:10 PM
that should help! good luck!

30lbsboost
10-22-2009, 04:30 AM
oh yes,just one of those weird things that happen