PDA

View Full Version : Who can weld up Axle tubes & Roll Bars around here?

Fire Hawk
09-20-2009, 10:02 PM
I was wondering who can weld up axle tubes around here? Also Roll Bars/Cages. It sounds like for the rear in my camaro it would be more then what I would want to undertake to make it work along with a Roll Bar/Cage.

I can think of H&W and that's about the only shop around the area. I haven't called them yet but plan on it. I'm getting closer to possibly pulling the rear out and doing it here soon as I'm working my way backwards on the vehicle. The interior is pretty much out except for the Dash so now is a good time to have one done.

FiFdYnUtZ
09-20-2009, 11:00 PM
hw does great work and from what ive seen i think allgo's friend "lorenzooooo" or whatever does some welding work...tbtalon and tab-fabrication also do GREAT welding..

K-ville
09-21-2009, 06:50 AM
His name is Chris. and you can contact him through 90notch on here

TbTalon94
09-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Are you looking to get a cage bent/built into your car, or do you have one already and just need it welded?

We can weld just about anything you'd like, just let me know.

-Trevor

Fire Hawk
09-21-2009, 08:23 AM
As for the cage I'm still looking at what would be best cost wise overall for me. I don't know how much it would be to have one bent up and installed locally. I should know more about the cage soon in regards to what route I'm going to go. If anyone has any info on pricing of having one installed that's already pre bent ready to weld in and the cost of having one bent up and installed it would be appreciated to give me an idea of what route I'll end up going.

Deimos
09-21-2009, 04:41 PM
I was told to get mine redone it would be 3k. Check with zookeeper or chamion chassis by sperry.

Fire Hawk
09-21-2009, 06:52 PM
I was told to get mine redone it would be 3k. Check with zookeeper or chamion chassis by sperry.

3k? Is that going to a 25.5 setup or something? That seems nuts. I'd assume they'd be ripping everything out out and starting fresh for that price?

Deimos
09-21-2009, 07:09 PM
U are correct. I imagine yours would be cheaper and easier but you can't put a price on safety