PDA

View Full Version : FREE couch

sLoWnStEaDy
09-13-2009, 05:47 PM
IDK... it is an UGLY design but cost like $1200 new... it is in "decent" shape, mainly needs a good cleaning, the arm rests are the worst but not too horrible. would definitely clean up just fine IMO. only other thing "wrong" is that when I moved it out of the house today one of the giant screws for the legs was keeping it from getting through the door so I beat the fukker with a hammer and bent it over... the other 3 are fine and it does come with all four legs...

picture below is like a month or two old so... just post on here if you want it and I will PM you the address...

DragonUSMC
09-13-2009, 08:02 PM
this should be turned into one of those ever so famous "River Couches"

Clinical
09-13-2009, 08:25 PM
I actually mentioned it to a buddy for his boat in a text- waiting for a reply lol

sLoWnStEaDy
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Yeah, first person that came to mind was Dustin but I figured being "fall" there wouldn't be a lot of interest... it is sitting in my front yard right now so it might not stay in good shape for long... or like everything else I have put in my front yard to get rid of, it might be gone in 60 seconds

DustinsDuster
09-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Scott's the one who has the floating couch, but yeah, i think he found a couch for that already. im already pretty full of furniture at the new place too as well.

DragonUSMC
09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
If it was closer to here i would get it to make a white water couch!

Scott
09-14-2009, 08:37 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg178/427fogger/COUCH5.jpg

We have a new upgraded version for 2009 but no good pics yet... Its a hell of a time if anyone is thinking about it I would defeinetly tell you to do it

sLoWnStEaDy
09-14-2009, 10:13 PM
what river do you go down?

I could always just throw the thing in my basement until next summer... or bolt some snow boards to it and have some winter fun...

Scott
09-15-2009, 06:53 AM
snow board would be awesome!! good luck pulling it up a hill though because they are HEAVY!! We have been down the Wapsi mainly, Cedar once or twice I cant really remember. The new version has 6 barrels under it and 2 trolling motors with 2 car batteries. once heavy biotch thats for sure

sLoWnStEaDy
09-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Well.... some fukkin SPICS (literaly didn't know a word of english) decided to take just the legs of the couch and the cushions for some reason so whats left is going to the dump...

Scott
09-18-2009, 02:03 PM
LOL, cant believe you didnt tell em to screw off

sLoWnStEaDy
09-18-2009, 02:13 PM
LOL, cant believe you didnt tell em to screw off

Believe me, I was trying... they pulled up when I was cleaning out the van and started looking at it. I went over there and was trying to tell them about one of th eleg studs being bent and they where like "K... C...... YA....." so I finaly said, learn some fucking english and then come back and pointed at their truck telling them to leave whiel stepping toward them. Apparently they understood that because they left. Then about 10 minutes later I look out my window and see them looking at the cushions and talking back and forht to eachother so I grabbed a bat (I keep a bat and gun in every room and a bat by every door) and walked out there just in time for them to get in the truck and take of with the cushions and legs.

fukkin beaners... This country is getting.... N/M I am not going to get into all of that...

sLoWnStEaDy
09-18-2009, 02:18 PM
I can remember being younger and seeing all this racist hate and crap and just not understanding how people can be like that. It didn't take me long to see once I hit about 15 years old or so... people need to stop worrying about stupid shit and start becoming more concerned with this plague that is "illegal immigration".

that is all before I get going on a rant...