PDA

View Full Version : FS: Traxxas Summit with Kershaw brushed motor

derek072887
09-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I have a used (maybe 2 months old) Traxxas Summit for sale, Truck is in over all good condition, has one broken axle at the moment but plan to fix before I sell it. This truck is an awesome truck if you are looking for a basher with speed and a crawler with power!! This truck has remote selectable high and low, 25:1 high and 70:1 low, also has Traxxas' patented T-Lock system, you can remotely lock and unlock the front a rear diff's. Truck has super soft tires for crawling and does and awesome job at crawling!! I do not use the turck anymore due to the broken axle. But i have no use for it anymore and would just like to get rid of it. I know i have a bad rep with some of you guys but I hope that doesn't interfere with this sale. If you have questions don't hesitate to shoot me and email at derekgingerich@yahoo.com and i will respond asap.

Truck will also come with 2 7 cell batteries which can be hooked to the truck simultaneously for a combined 16.8 volts of power! Truck is also completely water proof from the factory.

additionally the truck comes with a kershaw designs revolver 700-HO motor that has never even been in the truck, i ordered to motor the day before the axle broke.

Thanks for looking guys and let me know if you have any questions.

derek072887
09-01-2009, 07:51 PM
truck also comes with a dual battery charger made by onyx, model 240. Asking price will be $600 obo with everything. I paid over $800 2 months ago for everything