PDA

View Full Version : need help finding a car

DustinsDuster
08-11-2009, 03:32 PM
i'm trying to get my hands on the license plate number of a shitty looking Honda Civic; late 80's, faded red, 2 door hatch, black steel wheels, "Civic" banner in the front window, kindof Mexican looking teenager driving. car was last seen at Casey's on Boyson road right by C Ave.

while delivering there today, this little douchebag and his 3 friends pulled up to the far(hidden) side of my truck and stole a couple cases of soda. i walked out of the store and could tell the car was on the other side of the truck. i heard their door slam and headed for the other side just in time to see them fly by me, too quickly for me to see the license plate clearly. they didnt get the car on camera in the parking lot, but all of the kids in the car were seen by the cameras in the store, and the officer who took my report told me he'd be on the lookout for the car in that area, as well as the clerks at the store keeping an eye out.

if anyone sees this car, please get the license plate number and PM to me- kids who pull shit like this need to be taught a lesson young before they grow into older, more serious thieves.

SaNdMaNsSi
08-11-2009, 08:39 PM
It won't teach them a lesson- It'll just get them the purple card that will get them to Candyland a little quicker.

DustinsDuster
08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
really- i dont care what kind of justice it is- just about any would make me feel better about it.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-11-2009, 09:27 PM
I see that car ALL the time by my house. Literaly almost every day, they are always up at the Caseys actualy... Next time I see them, I will be sure to get their plate or "something"

DustinsDuster
08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
somehow i had a feeling Keith would be down to help on this one- thanks man!

Drifte
08-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Thats terrible. I cant believe someone feels the need to act that way. It worries me that some day I may have a nice car...what will I do then if someone screws with it?! I'll keep an eye out but spend most of my time further south.

Stole pop...so pathetic. What kind was it?..(curious hehe)

SaNdMaNsSi
08-11-2009, 10:29 PM
If it was Mt Dew Throwback, I probably would've robbed you at gunpoint. Rest assured, if I see this vehicle and or its occupants somewhere, there will be justice.

Domestic Disturbance
08-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Thats terrible. I cant believe someone feels the need to act that way. It worries me that some day I may have a nice car...what will I do then if someone screws with it?! I'll keep an eye out but spend most of my time further south.

Ya, my car got keyed the first night I bought it. Talk about faggotry. Car sounds familiar but I can't help ya out Dustin. Hope they get what they deserve.

69gt4speed
08-11-2009, 11:32 PM
I usually don't say things like this but lately work has a busload of illegal looking postville flunkies working as temps. You get the drift, so I'd sure lock your car up when going in somewhere. They steal pop, they will steal other stuff. Ccb be another place I would check out for that car. I'll take a look at work.

DustinsDuster
08-12-2009, 03:41 AM

case of Amp, and a case of lifewater. they're stealing their own demographic. didnt take the bottled water it was stacked on.

If it was Mt Dew Throwback, I probably would've robbed you at gunpoint. Rest assured, if I see this vehicle and or its occupants somewhere, there will be justice.

you and a lot of people. i've dealt with so many angry customers over throwback Dew. you can still find the throwback Pepsi in 12pks if you're lucky, but the Dew is LONG gone. people were all over that like crack...

SaNdMaNsSi
08-12-2009, 01:16 PM
I've got a case of pepsi left and 2 cases in "cold storage" in the basement of Dew when I feel like going on a binge. When you see someone running naked through the streets with a Dew throwback in their hand, its me.

Domestic Disturbance
08-12-2009, 02:57 PM
I never got to try dew throwback. The pepsi throwback was good though.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-12-2009, 03:40 PM
throwback....?

DustinsDuster
08-12-2009, 04:37 PM
was a short promotion Pepsi put on- Pepsi and Mtn. Dew that was made with pure cane sugar instead of the syrup. it did pretty awesome, expect to see it again next year sometime.

CiviC_boY
08-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I know who the kid is he is a big FAGGOT he did a hit and run on my buddy 77 buick his name is brice sumthing idk but i can find out he also drives a pos bmw like a grey color let me know if you still need his plate number...

Ricky
08-12-2009, 06:46 PM
just post it here :)

JustinS
08-12-2009, 06:49 PM
what is this brice's last name

DustinsDuster
08-12-2009, 07:12 PM
the plate number on the civic would be nice- address would be even nicer...

sLoWnStEaDy
08-22-2009, 04:09 PM
EDIT: I will just make it public knowledge... NOT 100% SURE THIS IS THE EXACT SAME CAR SO...

757WWY the car is up at the DQ on 6th st. sw (just off Wilson ave) right this second. faded red, dents, steelies, fart can, white HONDA banner on the back windshield etc... didn't get to see the front at all, just drove by and seen it sittin there. I am not 100% sure this is the exact vehicle but thought I'd pass it on just in case.

Edit: thinking about it now... might be a 90's hatch... just seemed to similar to not grab the plate just in case....

Drifte
08-22-2009, 05:24 PM
the one your describing is a 93 hatch I do believe, kids harmless. ^