PDA

View Full Version : Pussy with a gun gets a beatin'

sLoWnStEaDy
07-24-2009, 03:23 PM
fukkin spic gets what he deserves!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681

Luminatorz34
07-24-2009, 03:39 PM
LMAO Keith...hahahah ihave more and more respect for you everyday...u call them spics too? lmao oh man im seriously lmao right now...but yeah that fat fucker had it coming to him

NewSpeedSteed
07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Honestly, if your going to pull a gun on someone (which in most cases is just stupid) be prepared to use it. Not that it would have been right for the man to use it in this case but really what did he think was going to happen seeing how hes outnumbered and if he isn't going to use his gun.

I probably got too deep but oh well that man got OWN3D! LMAO

JacobS
07-24-2009, 04:30 PM
props to the kid for taking action and disarming the mofo. not sure id be able to do that with a gun pointed at me, but id like to think i would at least try.

DustinsDuster
07-24-2009, 06:32 PM
ditto- that kid saw an opertunity and took it. props to him. and that kid is a lameass.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-24-2009, 06:39 PM
I like how all the people saw the fight and came over and some dumbass kept yelling "get the fuck off him this is fuckin stupid, just let him go." What a fag. Did they not just see him with a gun? That fat bastard got what was coming to him. I wouldnt have stopped hitting him until he was unconscious. I also liked how the older guy came up and put his hand on the guy that was getting rocked like he deserved the sympathy.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Funny thing is I actualy had a loaded (in the chamber) shotgun against my forehead about 3 weeks ago. I told him he was to pussy to use it and if he didn't he was going ot wish he had. Long story short i grabbed the barrel and rammed the stock into his ribs, grabbed the gun from him and cracked hm once in the head... that was it... Seriousy how are you going to threaten someone with THEIR gun? he grabbed the Mossberg 500 I had in my room with 3" hallow slugs. I haven't seen/heard from him since

DragonUSMC
07-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Not to chime in but it takes a lot to be able to actually pull the trigger... or enough mental erasing to not think at all when the time comes.

Most people dont understand what it takes to have the ability to pull the trigger on another human being, which is why most people cant.

There are days i wish i could take back all my bullets... but then there are days i wish I had more... it takes all i can do to try and keep it all out of my head every day.

But yeah I would have been beating this kid with the skateboard until he was dead.

Drifte
07-25-2009, 10:18 AM
that was pretty awesome. To bad the kid didnt have the strength to really beat him good. He looked worn out pretty fast.

JustinS
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
From what I've read about the vid the gun was a fake and he was just trying to intimidate someone that day apparently. Fucker got what he deserved and fuck his pussy ass friends for telling him to stop. That POS deserved a worse beating for trying to pull that shit like a tough guy.

tylers88
08-04-2009, 10:23 PM
I was hoping somebody was gonna rock his shit with a skate board, I had a tooth knocked out, well broke in half,with an accidental hit with the deck I honestly think getting hit with the trucks could kill somebody

sLoWnStEaDy
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
I was hoping somebody was gonna rock his shit with a skate board, I had a tooth knocked out, well broke in half,with an accidental hit with the deck I honestly think getting hit with the trucks could kill somebody

ever seen "KIDS"... in case you haven't: http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=22515

DustinsDuster
08-05-2009, 03:31 AM
KIDS is a great movie!