PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant People make me sick...

sLoWnStEaDy
07-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry, I need to vent a little bit... If any of you aren't living under a rock you have heard about the Marengo murder... Jacob is my brother-in-law and I decided to get on the KCRG website and look at the comments and everything, well that was a HUGE mistake!! this one guy in particular "concrete_guy" is a fukkin joke! I seriously just want ot grab this guy and beat the piss out of him with his own ignorance. Yes, there is so much ignorance coming from this guy it is actualy become a physical object I could beat him with... It is just so disgusting that someone can be facing a group of family/friends who all say the same things yet he is 100% sure of what he "knows" even though this guy only knew Curtis from work.

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/51137367.html#idc-ctools

07-20-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah some people are just stupid.

Looks like he knows alot maybe the police need to be in contact with him. I know KCRG can get his ISP number and locate him.

FiFdYnUtZ
07-21-2009, 11:19 AM
i went to school with jessica dayton all my life and graduated with her, very surprising to hear, she was a very nice, calm, and collected girl...

Ricky
07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
i watched the interview with the older brother... kinda seemed like the guy had it coming but the law doesnt always work that way

sLoWnStEaDy
07-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah, derek is also my brother-in-law... The one that just gave me that civic saturday actualy... I can tell you this guy for sure had it coming and IMO deserved worse than what he got. I know some of the things that happened in that home and can say if it was my mother that guy would have been dead years ago!

FiFdYnUtZ
07-21-2009, 05:58 PM
she still could of taken a lot more logical approach to solving the situation...8 years and she never divorced him or anything?

JustinS
07-21-2009, 06:09 PM
she still could of taken a lot more logical approach to solving the situation...8 years and she never divorced him or anything?
exactly. fact is, they murdered a man, in cold blood. Sorry, but thats the way the cookie crumbles, and now they will rot in prison for a very long time. Doesn't seem like it was worth it . . .

ZEE
07-21-2009, 08:44 PM
exactly. fact is, they murdered a man, in cold blood. Sorry, but thats the way the cookie crumbles, and now they will rot in prison for a very long time. Doesn't seem like it was worth it . . .

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding..............Give that man a cookie. She had 8 years to get out or do what ever.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-21-2009, 09:01 PM
they weren't married... She left him once and got put in the hospital. She left him again and Curtis threatened to kill her entire family and said my new born (at the time) nephew would be the first to die.

You guys obviously grew up in happy homes and have no idea the power someone has when they beat the fuck out of you on a daily basis. I am happy for you but some of us aren't that lucky. "in cold blood" you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. It was self defense that got carried a little too far... Either way he deserved worse than he got! I guess i shouldn't really expect you beaver clever type families to understand anything about the mental control... If it was as simple as "just leaving" thousands of people wouldn't die each year from domsetic violence. I guess you have to live it to understand it.

ANYWAYS... This can probably get deleted because i can see where it is going and it will end badly. I like it way too much on these forums and should have known not to post somethign like this here...

JustinS
07-21-2009, 09:23 PM
If she was being abused then she would have evidence to present to the police, she had other options. I'm all about people getting theirs but imo they went full retard on this one.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-21-2009, 09:32 PM
If she was being abused then she would have evidence to present to the police, she had other options. I'm all about people getting theirs but imo they went full retard on this one.

You mean like the multiple police reports? you mean like the North Liberty Police department knowing exactly who this guy was and how much of a scum bag he is when he lived almost an hour away? you mean like the voice recorded proof of his threats that the police couldn't act on for whatever reason? you mean like the threats he wrote all over my sisters/brother-in-laws front fucking door? You mean stuff like that or....?
This goes to prove that the P.D.s around here are a fucking joke! They can't do anything until someone is dead or in the hospital and even then they are a bunch of fukkin pud wackers! They are too busy fukkin their jelly donuts to actualy get off their fat asses and do anything BEFORE something gets out of hand.

I want people to understand this wasn't a guy who just smacked someone once and got killed. By all of your logic Hitler being killed would have been wrong to then? I mean no one deserves to be murdered right? that's your logic. Manson, Dahmer, DeSalvo, Berkowits, rader...?

SaNdMaNsSi
07-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Hitler wasn't murdered.....He shot himself....

SaNdMaNsSi
07-21-2009, 10:24 PM
So if you're using World War Two era figureheads, delete Hitler and substitute Reinhard Heydrich. He was murdered.

warchild145
07-21-2009, 10:26 PM
By all means vent man, its good to get it out. Thats what were here for.

I didn't know the guy so I won't say anything about him. I do know I have been to families that suffer the abuse, seen it first hand and other then doing my job which includes being a mandatory reporter I can only hope someone finds something but unfortunately these people know when they are being watched and usually get away with things.

It's to bad things like this happen, especially in a small town that been hit hard with tragedy lately, for things to be seen.

Hope things are going good for you man, don't let the papers and people making comments, whom I sure only seen one side of the guy, get to you. You know what you do about him from what you have seen, not from what you hear. Some people just can't grasp the fact someone they know could be bad.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-22-2009, 07:32 AM
So if you're using World War Two era figureheads, delete Hitler and substitute Reinhard Heydrich. He was murdered.

Hitler wasn't murdered.....He shot himself....

never said anythign about ANY of those people being murdered... If hitler is the only person on that list you thought wasn't murdered you are a dumbass... It was about those people deserving to die... People say no matter what someone does, they don't deserve to die for it... Which is bullshit...

I am very aware that what Jacob did was wrong! He will face his judgement day in gods court where it truely matters. I just want people to know he was/is a GREAT guy and would go out of his way to help anyone, ANY chance he got. Which is what he did, He was trying to help his family. I understand a lot of people will not understand this because a lot of people grew up in happy homes and just can't understand the type of control these people have but I do and I am sure there are others on here that do as well.

I am a little hot headed because i have seen first hand the laziness and unwillingness of the police around here to do anything BEFORE stuff gets out of hand. You would not believe the number of times I have called in certain things (dog fighting, drug dealing, meth labs, guys beating the shit out of women) and they do nothing. I have a list of people around C.R. that are fighting pits and a location but they don't care to hear it, I had proof of who broke into my garage twice, they don't care. My house has been broken into 4 times since I have lived here, i KNOW who did it, i had proof, yet they do nothing. one of my neighbors slings dope out of his house and several people have called the police... yet they do nothing.

Cops around here are cops because they want an easy job that pays decently without having to do much work NOT because they want to make a difference. I know quite a few police officers between marion/hiawatha/C.R. and I wouldn't count on a single one to be of any actual help if i needed it. this is what finaly made me decide to try and do something about it which is why I am working towards my AA/BA.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Wow....you psychically know my educational qualifications!

SaNdMaNsSi
07-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Maybe you should re-read your own post.

I want people to understand this wasn't a guy who just smacked someone once and got killed. By all of your logic Hitler being killed would have been wrong to then? I mean no one deserves to be murdered right? that's your logic. Manson, Dahmer, DeSalvo, Berkowits, rader...?

Key here being "I mean no one deserves to be murdered right?"

I was (correctly) stating that Hitler wasn't murdered. I'm right, you're wrong. Apology accepted.

I was making a joke, you should've taken it that way.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Maybe you should re-read your own post.

Key here being "I mean no one deserves to be murdered right?"

I was (correctly) stating that Hitler wasn't murdered. I'm right, you're wrong. Apology accepted.

I was making a joke, you should've taken it that way.

ACTUALY... if YOU re-read it you will see that YOU where wrong... I said "By all of your logic Hitler being killed would have been wrong to then?" "would have been" implies that it DIDN'T happen. now if i said "hitler being killed WAS wrong" thsn you would be right but your not... so I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY! Don't worry, everyone makes themselves look like an ass once in a while :bigthumb:

DustinsDuster
07-22-2009, 02:26 PM
i can understand you being upset by this Keith- but in the end, justified or not, they killed a man, and will end up spending a large chunk, if not all of their lives behind bars now. perhaps he did deserve it; but who is qualified to make that call? are you? am i? the next man on the street? the serial rapist? what makes me, you, or any of them more qualified than the rest to pick and choose who should die?

its a huge can of worms, so im going to leave it at that.

as far as the dumbass on KCRG, dont sweat it. whenever someone dies, people always come out of the woodwork talking about how great of people they were. hell, look at Michael Jackson. people need to realize that crappy people die too- and just because you dont subscribe to the warm, fuzzy memories of them, doesnt make you a bad person.

JustinS
07-22-2009, 03:47 PM
i can understand you being upset by this Keith- but in the end, justified or not, they killed a man, and will end up spending a large chunk, if not all of their lives behind bars now. perhaps he did deserve it; but who is qualified to make that call? are you? am i? the next man on the street? the serial rapist? what makes me, you, or any of them more qualified than the rest to pick and choose who should die?
Exactly. Look man, I know you are hurting over this whole situation, I can only imagine it is a tough one to be in, I'm not meaning to disrespect you in anyway, it just seems like it wasn't necessary even though he was one mean, hurtful son of a bitch. I don't really feel sorry that he is dead, but the law is the law.

Fire Hawk
07-22-2009, 06:22 PM
I've only made it part way thru this thread and a mod needs to lock it now for everyones good. I don't care to keep reading past what I have. It'd be in the best interest to just lock this or delete it so it can't keep going.

Drifte
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
I concur.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Probably for the best I guess... I got to beat the shit out of some ni99er that decided to run his mouth so I feel a little better... chipped a couple bones in my hand so work might suck but shit happens....

Feel free to delete this thread

Ashley
07-22-2009, 11:23 PM
trashed.

Mufflover
07-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Probably for the best I guess... I got to beat the shit out of some ni99er that decided to run his mouth so I feel a little better... chipped a couple bones in my hand so work might suck but shit happens....

Feel free to delete this thread

What was he 12? tough guy