PDA

View Full Version : idiot looses trans in colt at 120mph

07-16-2009, 09:47 PM
http://www.1320video.com/RedRumTrannyDrop.php

Wow what a tool.

TbTalon94
07-17-2009, 06:45 AM
You've got to be joking about him being an idiot. He swapped a built 4g63 in a freaking colt, then went ahead and threw a 42r on it while he was at it. Far from being an idiot. Also the engine and workmanship was clean as hell. Trannies break with good power...simple as that.

Xboosted23X
07-17-2009, 07:43 AM
i agree with trevor.
shit breaks you cant get away from that. he took his time with the build and used quality stuff. he should of had a scatter shield though.

Mufflover
07-17-2009, 08:25 AM
You've got to be joking about him being an idiot. He swapped a built 4g63 in a freaking colt, then went ahead and threw a 42r on it while he was at it. Far from being an idiot. Also the engine and workmanship was clean as hell. Trannies break with good power...simple as that.

i agree that is one hell of a sleeper.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-17-2009, 09:39 AM
"your next mod needs to be a scatter shield"

LOL

Drifte
07-17-2009, 11:16 AM
pretty awesome. I remember seeing pics of the clutch on the side of the highway before. Theirs a local to CF with a 63 powered colt. Its black, looks and sounds pretty nice.

Xboosted23X
07-17-2009, 11:22 AM
i just watched the video
i just saw pics a couple weeks ago on link.
that is impressive good thing no one was hurt

Drifte
07-17-2009, 11:27 AM
http://www.1320video.com/ColtDyno.php

heres the one to watch. He stole my purple.

07-17-2009, 01:39 PM
So if you look at the pics the flywheel seperated from the crank. I'm assuming that he will have to get a new crank now.

Do you think the flywheel bolts were not tight or tourqued down?

I was saying Idiot because he was doing this on a public street.
I'm not a fan of acting like a retard risking other peoples lifes.

Drifte
07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
ive had flywheel bolts shear off my crank. Torqued to spec with Snap-On Digital torque wrench. Dont really know what causes it...could ask the kid that did it to my car but hes obviously MIA and owing money.

Oh..and thats old news dont worry. Different car.

07-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Hmm thats crazy colton.

Xboosted23X
07-17-2009, 09:52 PM
hes parting the car out. but im not sure what damage was done to the crank if any.

derek072887
07-18-2009, 03:48 PM
So if you look at the pics the flywheel seperated from the crank. I'm assuming that he will have to get a new crank now.

do you know how many of the people on this forum do exactly what this kid did.... i know of a paticular 42r car that runs on the street... and races on the street....

Ricky
07-19-2009, 03:27 PM

do you know how many of the people on this forum do exactly what this kid did.... i know of a paticular 42r car that runs on the street... and races on the street....

no you dont. you never come out and dont know shit. You arnt even a friend of his so stop it.

Jappbox
07-20-2009, 03:58 PM
That shit was cool as hell!!!

Yea I must be a Idiot since im on the street....

Tell me what the diffrance of this would be at the track? besides the track guyss latching on to your car and draging it off the track causing even more damage to your allready bad day??