PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a Boa? Snake, not the feathery thing...

sLoWnStEaDy
07-05-2009, 03:26 PM
I am going to be picking up an Albino Python shortly and they also have a Boa. I believe it is a red tailed boa from the pics but not 100% sure. It's about 6ft right now...

Just saying, I could pick him up too while I am there if somone is interested... $200 is the price. picture of the actual snake attached, you can google if you want to see better pics...

sLoWnStEaDy
07-06-2009, 10:58 AM
If I had some money and room for it I would consider it. What does a snake that size eat and how often?

Not too much really.. one rabbit every week or two... Costs about $25~ a month to feed it. My dogs cost 4X as much to feed! LOL

I talked to them and if someone is inetested, I can get a deal for both of them so i can knock that price down to $200

DragonUSMC
07-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Deleted posts to keep this out of the trash and whatnot.

For sale rules: Posts must pertain to the sale of the item. Not if you like or dislike snakes.

Sorry S13 i deleted yours with the question but slow has it quoted... Sorry for the thread non-sense slow.

Ricky
07-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Deleted post again. Muff thats the 2ed warning. one more time and i get to press the ban button!

sLoWnStEaDy
07-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Bump...

Picking mine up sunday so let me know saturday at the latest if anyone is interested...