PDA

View Full Version : interior/exterior painting

sLoWnStEaDy
07-04-2009, 03:05 PM
I am starting to kind of "branch out" on my own away from the national franchise i work for and figured I would post on here too just in case. I have painted anything from a small shed to a million dollar mansion to a multi-million dollar factory. I prefer exterior painting and on the rare occasions i do interior they are empty houses/apartments etc.... Usualy interior jobs i only do new construction but if the house/room is empty I would be willing to do anything.

I am insured of course, and I do have a couple other people working for me when needed. So if anyone needs a house, garage, shed, whatever painted, just let me know. I will not be giving out my contact info on here as last time i did my car(s) where paint balled and egged for about a month straight and i got about 10+ private number calls a day just saying stupid stuff that came from this forum... So PM me on here or email me keithschutte@aol.com

Thanks,
Keith

Clinical
07-04-2009, 09:41 PM
aww at first i thought this was about painting cars :P

sLoWnStEaDy
07-04-2009, 09:52 PM
I can paint cars too but nowhere near as much money in that... if you need a car painted, get it all ready and you can bring it over here and we can paint it... There are pictures floating around on here somewhere of some cars i painted....
my old neon, my buddies G.D., my old mustang, my first fiero, my '66 cadillac etc...

Seriously, if you need something painted and have all the body work done, hit me up and I wouldbe more than happy to help you out. Just remember a paint job will only looks as good as the body work it is going over...

Clinical
07-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Sounds good actually.

I'm debating an old firebird that runs good but looks like shit - I wouldn't care how good it looks as long as it doesn't look like the shit it looks like now and I just have no knowledge of painting cars