PDA

View Full Version : So... Michael Jackson died...

sLoWnStEaDy
06-25-2009, 04:45 PM
I think... just caught a glimpse... something about cardiac arrest, rushed to the hospital and later pronounced dead...

Ashley
06-25-2009, 04:53 PM
(CNN) -- Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, according to multiple reports including the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press.

Jackson, 50, had been in a coma at the hospital, sources told CNN.

Brian Oxman, a Jackson family attorney, said he was told by brother Randy Jackson that Michael Jackson collapsed at his home in west Los Angeles Thursday morning.

Family members were told of the situation and were either at the hospital or en route, Oxman said.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m.

Ruda said Jackson was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center.

Asked specifics of the patient's condition, he said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.

The music icon from Gary, Indiana, is known as the "King of Pop." Jackson had many No. 1 hits and his "Thriller" is one of the best-selling albums of all time.

Jackson is the seventh of nine children in a well-known musical family. He has three children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II.

At the medical center, every entrance to the emergency room was blocked by security guards. Even hospital staffers were not permitted to enter. A few people stood inside the waiting area, some of them crying.

Ashley
06-25-2009, 04:53 PM
crazy shit, right? farrah fawcett, ed mcmahon and michael jackson all around the same time.

SaNdMaNsSi
06-25-2009, 06:15 PM
All people who should've been left in the 80s. (drum roll)

sLoWnStEaDy
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
I didn't really want to be a dick or anything but it's not like it matters.
Little boys will be safer now and it's not like he is contributing anything these days...

NewSpeedSteed
06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
I didn't really want to be a dick or anything but it's not like it matters.
Little boys will be safer now and it's not like he is contributing anything these days...

I will say he was the king of pop and all and thriller was awesome. I'll admit I honestly own the cd but that aside he hasn't really contributed anything (positive) to society besides butt-fucking little boys. He was about to kick off a big tour this July and it wasn't going to end till next year, oddly he had a intense physical before announcing the tour and everything checked out OK. The first few shows that the tickets have went on sale have all sold out already so thats quite the feat for a once black man who turned into a white woman (or something like that).

Drifte
06-25-2009, 09:48 PM
cool thing is those tickets are worth more now that hes dead.

SaNdMaNsSi
06-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm willing to bet its not just some "cardiac event" as they are saying. My bet: OD of some kind- most likely on "prescription meds" all Anna Nicole style.

TbTalon94
06-26-2009, 06:26 AM
He actually contributed a lot. He was a part of A LOT of charities, and gave away more money then any of us will ever see..probably combined.

He changed a lot of lives in a good way and i'm sure the media will be all over this for quite awhile.

Mufflover
06-26-2009, 08:24 AM
He actually contributed a lot. He was a part of A LOT of charities, and gave away more money then any of us will ever see..probably combined.

He changed a lot of lives in a good way and i'm sure the media will be all over this for quite awhile.

Agreed, though some of us do not like the guy for what he might have done I dont agee with kicking someone when they are down. I say some stupid shit on here sometimes just to get a rise out of you guys but he died so let him rest in peace with out saying how glad you are that he is dead.

Ricky
06-26-2009, 10:35 AM
heard a funny thing at work today..

Co-worker said "since MJ was 95% plastic, they are going to melt him down and make LEGO's out of him so he can still play with little boys"

i found it funny.....

Drifte
06-26-2009, 11:25 AM
wowlol

krustindumm
06-26-2009, 01:05 PM
McDonalds announced a commemorative burger, the McJackson. Described as 50 year old meat between 8 year old buns.

What's black and comes in little white cans?
Michael Jackson

CNN just released the coroners report, it seems MJ may have died from food poisoning instead of a heart attack. They found 12 yr old nuts in his mouth.

logans dad
06-27-2009, 09:32 AM
The thriller has left the building. And I believe if the young boys said no to him he would of left them aloan. You cant tell me that if it did happen those young boys did like it LOL.

DustinsDuster
06-28-2009, 05:55 PM
heard a funny thing at work today..

Co-worker said "since MJ was 95% plastic, they are going to melt him down and make LEGO's out of him so he can still play with little boys"

i found it funny.....

the punchline i heard was "so little boys can play with HIM for a change...

Stro
06-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Jon Lajoie is back with his support
*Explicit*
http://www.break.com/index/michael-jackson-is-dead-by-jon-lajoie.html

Drifte
06-29-2009, 12:27 PM
oh boy lajoies the man, im gonna watch that on lunch.

drfast4ward
06-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Dont Boo me I am just fowarding this:

Farah Fawcett Died Thursday and ask God to grant her one wish before she died, her wish was to keep her children safe. God granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson

DustinsDuster
06-30-2009, 03:35 AM
ive been hearing a lot of jokes like that. Lajoie brings up a good point though- so many people are up in arms about him dying, but a while back, everyone just thought he was a freak. ive been catching a lot of shit for things ive said since he died, but at least i never changed my mind about him.

Stro
06-30-2009, 04:46 PM
ive been hearing a lot of jokes like that. Lajoie brings up a good point though- so many people are up in arms about him dying, but a while back, everyone just thought he was a freak. ive been catching a lot of shit for things ive said since he died, but at least i never changed my mind about him.

X2

sLoWnStEaDy
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Ditto... I hate that as soon as someone "important" dies they automaticaly become a "hero" or a "saint" or any of that shit! The dude was one sick fuk'r IMO