PDA

View Full Version : Villager/quest a/c

69gt4speed
06-25-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey I need a real sharp person/shop for the 96 villager, deal is it acts like the heat control isn't shutting all the way off on max a/c though the comp/charge is ok. The back gets cold it's got dual ht/air. That's a nissan quest also so if anyone knows all about it I got $... or give a reference all I have is mercury or nissan. Its got that fancy digital temp control.

30lbsboost
06-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey I need a real sharp person/shop for the 96 villager, deal is it acts like the heat control isn't shutting all the way off on max a/c though the comp/charge is ok. The back gets cold it's got dual ht/air. That's a nissan quest also so if anyone knows all about it I got $... or give a reference all I have is mercury or nissan. Its got that fancy digital temp control.

I could fix call me

krustindumm
06-25-2009, 10:53 AM
I could take a look at it, I can't guarantee anything but if it looks like I can do it w/o OEM tools it shouldn't be a problem. I'll PM you my number.

69gt4speed
06-29-2009, 12:07 AM
In case anyone was wondering in the very short time to check more, the damn charge has leaked down so some leak checker in and will see if it's worth fixing. I've got kitchen cabinets coming, they called, rip out the old ones, the 03 sent to fix, work, cleaning the old place, putting away stuff here. So let it be known not blowing anyone off just too much stuff.