PDA

View Full Version : This saturday the 20th at Eddyville, whos going??

Scott
06-15-2009, 07:15 AM
Theres another 10.5 class racing this saturday at Eddyville, who's planning on going to this one?? Im starting to get pissed at Cedar Falls because of non-payment for finishing runner-up last saturday in 10.5. I know theres a cobra out there that thinks he's faster than me, heres a good place to prove it but something tells me he's not gonna be there :biggrin:

allgo
06-15-2009, 07:29 AM
There is another cobra in town that wants to race you?? Dont think I will be there since its Fathers day weekend, and I think the guy with the cobra would rather race you 1/4 mile not 1/8th.... but congrats on your new time, what are you throwing at it 400hp of nitrous??lol
P.S. I think there is still plenty of track time left this year to meet up....

Scott
06-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks, still got the EXACT same nitrous and almost the same progressive settings as last year.. 300 shot and 20% out of hole. At least I only need ONE power adder to run 8's and I got video proof of it. You were pretty persistant to race me early in the year and now we have plenty of time to do it, hhmmmmmm. The ONLY way I will ever line up against your scamming punk ass is if we are competing in the same heads up race!!!! Not worth my time. For your information that engine "should" and is built around running more than 300hp worth of nitrous so 400+ will not be out of the question so you keep laughing while I keep racing

StreetSweeper
06-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Very consisntant pass's scotty, car runs like a raped ape, now if you would only turn the juice up!

JacobS
06-15-2009, 03:38 PM
where is eddyville? i wont race, but i kind of want to get out and take pictures again, its been a while...

Rogue86
06-16-2009, 05:13 AM
I'll have my new car out this weekend... we'll see how that goes. Its an orange/black 94 camaro, stop by and say hi!

Sorry to hear you can't make it Algo, it was good talking to you at the last race, hopefully you'll be back for the next one!

There was a great turnout from the folks on this board at the last race, hope to see you all again!

-Christian

P.S. Check out the Eddyvilleraceway.com website, no early start this weekend

Scott
06-19-2009, 07:59 AM
It doesnt look good for me tomorrow, after taking a look in the bank account I really dont think I should be out drag racing this weekend!!! I would like nothing more to head down to Eddyville and check out the track, race/meet everyone but it really doesnt seem feasble this weekend. I WILL make it down sometime this year though.. Who all is headed there from the CR area???

K-ville
06-19-2009, 09:55 PM
It doesnt look good for me tomorrow, after taking a look in the bank account I really dont think I should be out drag racing this weekend!!! I would like nothing more to head down to Eddyville and check out the track, race/meet everyone but it really doesnt seem feasble this weekend. I WILL make it down sometime this year though.. Who all is headed there from the CR area???

all the smack bout guy not supperting these classes then you bail?????
Ill be there with a customer who gave me permission to ride his busa that just happens to be a turbo 1397. this shall be my first attempt on a 400+ hp bike.... if i make a pass

Scott
06-19-2009, 10:20 PM
oh trust me i wish i could go dude!!!! after the 1/8 mile time i ran last week im way excited to race again but its not realistic at this point in time im more sorry than you could imagine