PDA

View Full Version : wtb: picnic tables?

DustinsDuster
06-09-2009, 08:37 PM
so we want to have our house warming party in our backyard, and i'd really like a couple picnic tables for it for people to sit at. i know its a long shot, but i thought maybe someone might have one in their backyard they're sick of, or might know of one. hit me up if you have something.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-09-2009, 09:02 PM
uhmmm... I can get you a couple...
as long as you don't mind "Property of City Cedar Rapids" engraved on the tops ;)

Seriously though, we just threw Landon a monster 2nd birthday and rented a couple tables fairly cheap... If that would be an option let me know and i can try to find the place we got the from again...

DustinsDuster
06-09-2009, 09:48 PM
might not be a bad idea, shoot me a pm with the info, thanks Keith!

69gt4speed
06-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Dustin... you might try this if you have not already.... Price is right...0$. You have to join but if you also have stuff u don't want, list it and they will come and get it.. Just set it on the curb.

I've got a real crappy round table it's going on there see what happens.. I got rid of 5 computers couple wks ago within 1 hr. Amazing. Bad hd or I took them out cause these days ppl research that.. might had some semi legal mp3 or personal id stuff.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CedarRapidsFreecycle/

Ricky
06-10-2009, 12:30 PM
if i had any table at all i would throw it on a skate board and send it down the hill to ya

DragonUSMC
06-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Heh... they are actually pretty costly...

I wanted 20' one for my terrain park, they would run me about 1k each. Honestly the best bet... it go to the county park or state park and ask their maintenance department if they have beat up ones they would sell you... thats the cheapest and easiest way.

Drifte
06-11-2009, 06:56 AM
I saw the title and thread starter and thought I was gonna see some backyard picnic table terrain park creation. Im a little disappointed.

DustinsDuster
06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
not yet, i've only been snowboarding the one time so far. had a blast though, hoping to go more this coming winter

Drifte
06-12-2009, 11:02 PM
twanks can play on pic a nic tables. I had some fun back in the day. ridin 26's these days though.