PDA

View Full Version : Offical 5-6speed race rules and sign up!!

Pages : 1 [2]

30lbsboost
10-02-2009, 05:46 AM
Somebody asked me what's the big deal on time trials and then line up quickest vs slowest et....

Basically it's this... all you need to worry about if you are quickest is beating the slower car, so leave later and let off if you want, as long as you win, no big deal... Save your car that is the only advantage. Just like a street race. You're ahead a car or 2 then maintain that. Don't get booted out till last race would be the wise thing to do if that's good enough. You ppl that could be slower have a chance also, they could redlight or break.. You break and lose or not show next round you are eliminated. We are going to do this like the street, reline up and do it. No jacking around w bs. You might be able to in the line, that's it. You wouldn't want me to ice down my s/c for a hr now would you?

Notice I said can have 2 time trials.. if you feel one is good enough then have only 1... Smart thing to do is not get booted then... I would think a person would want trophy and low et, that's the goal overall.

so it sounds like we are able to "sandbag" (if we want to or able to) just like a REAL street race, right? ........I love the sound of that!!

Scott
10-02-2009, 07:12 AM
yeah you can sand bag if you want to race the fastest qualifier 1st round!!

OldSkoolRCR
10-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Can I race my JUNK? Its a manual, manual Valve body, so I shift.

30lbsboost
10-02-2009, 08:39 AM
yeah you can sand bag if you want to race the fastest qualifier 1st round!!

wtf???

30lbsboost
10-02-2009, 08:43 AM

oh, i see your now reading during breakfast time, lol :neener: (just kidding!!)

me too........ i had eggs, bacon, and a coffiee that tasted like it was filterd threw a jock strap!

Scott
10-02-2009, 08:45 AM
ok, you make 2 qualifying runs... They take everyones best time down, and then pair up the fastest qualifying time with the slowest qualifying time and so on... That way theres a better chance of the 2 fastest cars in the final. and the fastest qualifier has lane choice, a bye run if there is one etc, so there is no point or advantage in sandbagging unless you WANT to race the fastest car first round..

30lbsboost
10-02-2009, 09:35 AM
ok, i get it ........ no way in hell i want to race a faster car the 1st round, i at least want to race a couple of rounds,lol
to be honest i thought you were cracking a joke, dam internet anyway.

Mufflover
10-02-2009, 12:25 PM
ok, i get it ........ no way in hell i want to race a faster car the 1st round, i at least want to race a couple of rounds,lol

your a fucking idiot period

30lbsboost
10-02-2009, 01:04 PM

your a fucking idiot period

ding, ding, ding......round 3!

fuck you pussy, I dont know who you are, ive never heard of you haveing a car. just talking shit, and you NEVER have anything worth wile to say.

FiFdYnUtZ
10-02-2009, 01:10 PM
now its a party, cocklover is here!

30lbsboost
10-02-2009, 01:31 PM
now its a party, cocklover is here!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good one fifdy!

69gt4speed
10-03-2009, 12:12 AM

I have no problem racing you even for a lil cash. But you know it is not a contest really, come on a 10 flat car. It would take like a moses parting the red sea miracle. We can do it maybe after we run off the manuals. But Ed you know my plan already. I planned to run all out last run if I can and don't jack up or break. If they say ok I'm game. You know me, I took on that bike w/o hesitation. Btw this idea is mine cause one time I said I would vs the nova. In other words losing by +10 cars isn't the end of the world for me. You could get your 9.xxx that would be good imo.

Scotty has the idea and now it's locked down (the rules) and good to go. There is still time to sign up though. The trophy is pretty good imo. You could make it a sig if you wanted. Fastest et has lane choice each race/round only thing we have not covered. I don't care really cause earlville will make sure stuff is ok. I hope weather is good. If not we will have a back up. Time is short though. Let's get this done and winner crowned.