PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James new show

K-ville
05-31-2009, 09:38 PM
anyone els watch this flop tonight? i thought it sucked they just over dramatized everything about the entire event... hopefully they get better

NewSpeedSteed
05-31-2009, 11:03 PM
When I started to see ads for it the first thought I had was "did he blow through all of his money from monster garage and his bike shop?" Really thats what it seemed like to me- nothing more than an attempt for more money. I watched the Spike Powerblock the same weekend the series premiered and from what Jesse said he seems to be doing well financially, maybe its just to get back into the spotlight?

Either way the first episode was a bit of a snooze. Yeah a nitro bike is cool and I'm sure its a bitch to try to ride but the episode stunk of over-hype and drama to me. The next one is suppose to be a car chase or something and that looks more promising. So I'll give it a few episodes before I call it complete trash.

I like(d) Monster Garage and overall he seems like hes a cool guy and all but this new show seems a lil cheap.

K-ville
05-31-2009, 11:06 PM
yea thats alot of how I felt as well.... i dont like not knowing what els actually went down that they didnt bother to show!

DragonUSMC
06-01-2009, 12:14 AM
after watching nitro circus and the eleventy million extreme, Mountain bike, kayaking, snowboarding, skiing, rafting, and kite boarding shows on my local channels out here... They might as well called it "Jesse James has play time wheeeeeee!"

Just yesterday i saw a more extreme 8 year old kayaking down some crazy class 4/5 rapids... Jesse would have drowned.

Mufflover
06-01-2009, 08:44 AM
It sucked

Luminatorz34
06-02-2009, 05:29 AM
the show has a good idea behind it, but the "annoncers" just suck...they made it hard to watch, i think because of the fact that they said Jesse could die, only 739 times in the show. i hope it gets better throughout the season, or ill be disappointed