PDA

View Full Version : Allgo GN at Eddyville

snickerlicker
05-30-2009, 02:33 PM
The GN went 6.0@117 today at Eddyville, very nice track even though it's only 1/8 mile. 5.80 won the 10.5 class. Converted over to 1/4 mile that 6.0 pass is a 9.23. Not to shabby for the first time out this year.

K-ville
05-30-2009, 04:39 PM
yea it seemed to be a good track and everything to bad a few more cars didnt show up to run

FiFdYnUtZ
05-30-2009, 10:30 PM
must of been a good day to run, my junk managed to pull a 9.83 @142 right off the trailer here in indy! first run on the new trans too...now i gotta hook my other kit up! want some joe?

allgo
05-31-2009, 08:11 AM
must of been a good day to run, my junk managed to pull a 9.83 @142 right off the trailer here in indy! first run on the new trans too...now i gotta hook my other kit up! want some joe?

9.83 in the 8th not bad for you tiny-nutz....

allgo
05-31-2009, 08:12 AM
The GN went 6.0@117 today at Eddyville, very nice track even though it's only 1/8 mile. 5.80 won the 10.5 class. Converted over to 1/4 mile that 6.0 pass is a 9.23. Not to shabby for the first time out this year.

This was only on 19lbs of boost...

allgo
05-31-2009, 08:15 AM

I thought they wouldnt let slow cars in at pinks?? How in the world did your turd get in? You must have blown Rick in his trailor.. :supz:

Rogue86
05-31-2009, 10:13 AM
Glad you guys could make it out! Hope to see you on June 20th.

allgo
05-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Glad you guys could make it out! Hope to see you on June 20th.

Thanks hands down the nicest track in Iowa.. hope you get your car done in time.

StreetSweeper
05-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Congrats Joe, And congrats to FiddyNutzz... Your car left like a MOFo i would deffinentaly think you can find low 9s with a little more tuning and the second stage.. Hopefuly i can save up some money for tires to try my car this year. Just baught a house and doing that kind of stufff lately!

allgo
05-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Not to be a smart ass here but we all know that tinynutz didnt run 9s in HIS car.

StreetSweeper
05-31-2009, 04:48 PM
There were a few people from this board that were there allso, Ask around.

K-ville
05-31-2009, 04:56 PM
well post the slip then... I dont believe anything until I see the slip! :Hangman:

StreetSweeper
05-31-2009, 05:00 PM
Here is a picture my Girl friend got of thursday nights T&T... I think it went 10.03@ 139mph on this pass.

K-ville
05-31-2009, 06:18 PM
are you saying this is fiddy? im not even a big F body fan i can see it a split second thats not the same front end as fiddy's car.... nice try though

DustinsDuster
05-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Not to be a smart ass here but we all know that tinynutz didnt run 9s in HIS car.

why not? he said it did, didnt he? it must be true, or else why would he say it? i think the slip got lost though, but it happened. totally.

K-ville
05-31-2009, 06:23 PM

why not? he said it did, didnt he? it must be true, or else why would he say it? i think the slip got lost though, but it happened. totally.

wow dont forget to wipe your chin when fiddy pulls out! haha

allgo
05-31-2009, 06:51 PM

Dont fill this thread up with bullshit... I know and we all know thats not his car..
this is the reason why I dont post anymore, cause of the stupid shit..

30lbsboost
05-31-2009, 07:54 PM
nice run joe!

allgo
05-31-2009, 08:15 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1243822437452.jpg

DustinsDuster
05-31-2009, 08:58 PM

wow dont forget to wipe your chin when fiddy pulls out! haha

boldly spoken from a guy who's nose is so far up Allgo's ass his hair has dingleberries...

DustinsDuster
05-31-2009, 09:00 PM
by the way, congrats on the pass Joe. im sure you'll probably take this as the beginning of some wise ass comment, but if you go back, i congratulated you on the new Cobra pass that i never got any of my questions answered about, and even the wagon's pass that no one could prove.

K-ville
05-31-2009, 09:10 PM
boldly spoken from a guy who's nose is so far up Allgo's ass his hair has dingleberries...

haha yea i do that from two hours away to a guy ive seen in person 3 times haha better get out
your knee pads joe posted a slip and fiddy still hasnt....... this is fixing to be a long thread its already
been pointed out the pic isnt fiddys car so your gonna have to pull up all sorts of old ass comments
from random posts and form them into your little manipulated comments your so famous for to get him outa this one! :biggrin:

StreetSweeper
05-31-2009, 09:16 PM
NO, That is not FIDDYS car and NO he did not run them numbers... AND NO there is no slip.. Nothing was directed towards Allgo... I havent posted in for ever because i dont really give two shits anymore but i do lurk now and then, And kville you should just keep your comments to yourself because as far as im concerned you arnt any better then fiddy, actually i wouldnt be to suprized if he didnt roll out and hand you your ass..! Just shut the fuck up once in awhile.. You can ask around i use to run my mouth like the best of them, but even your "Hero" Allgo will tell you that i have learned to be humble about my shit, cause i know it hauls! Well actually 9's aint fast, but its good enough for my 20 year old fat ass! Running your yap 24/7 don't do shit but make you look immature!

StreetSweeper
05-31-2009, 09:18 PM
BTW... Joe i think Best buy has some scanners from the 20th century on sale this week.. LOL!!! At least you posted your slip though.. Props, vid or slip FTW!

K-ville
05-31-2009, 09:25 PM
NO, That is not FIDDYS car and NO he did not run them numbers... AND NO there is no slip.. Nothing was directed towards Allgo... I havent posted in for ever because i dont really give two shits anymore but i do lurk now and then, And kville you should just keep your comments to yourself because as far as im concerned you arnt any better then fiddy, actually i wouldnt be to suprized if he didnt roll out and hand you your ass..! Just shut the fuck up once in awhile.. You can ask around i use to run my mouth like the best of them, but even your "Hero" Allgo will tell you that i have learned to be humble about my shit, cause i know it hauls! Running your yap 24/7 don't do shit but make you look immature!
im just kidding around corky! so you can chill out and im not saying anything about my car in this so im not sure what your going for...... Ill race him ill race anyone its all in fun. The only people im runnin my mouth about are fiddy and dustin and im just messing around so take it or leave it ill do what i want and most likely never meet or see any of you for you to know what im really like and i dont care either way and i am inmmature im 21 ive got the rest of my life to grow up.

K-ville
05-31-2009, 09:30 PM
off topic but did anyone happen to talk to pucket (the guy with the black caprie running 5s) and find out exactly what that car was... i know it was a spray car and chris lund said he just put a glide in it but i never heard what the motor was or anything

DustinsDuster
05-31-2009, 09:55 PM
if you really couldnt detect the sarcasm in my post(it was dripping with it), you shouldnt be talking shit on any forums.

and as far as you brown nosing joe, its like you get an email alert anytime his name is mentioned and you chime in. you two are like CKY on here, Attatched at the Hip....

K-ville
05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
if you really couldnt detect the sarcasm in my post(it was dripping with it), you shouldnt be talking shit on any forums.

and as far as you brown nosing joe, its like you get an email alert anytime his name is mentioned and you chime in. you two are like CKY on here, Attatched at the Hip....

i know you were using sarcasm just like i was in the post before that when i said post the slip! i commented in here because i was there saw all the runs from everyone and im a regular eddyville goer... not because it was about allgo. i just didnt want to basically make a twin thread but think what you would like its fine by me

DustinsDuster
05-31-2009, 10:48 PM
again, curiousity sets in...Allgo was driving, right?

K-ville
05-31-2009, 11:03 PM

well if you want to believe me you can but I have no proof... i watched him get in drive to the lanes get out wait get back in and race. I saw every 10.5 car pass of the day

FiFdYnUtZ
06-01-2009, 12:54 AM
haha my car doesnt even have a trans in it, i was just throwing out some random time with no proof *cough*...and the comment towards dustin was pretty hypocritcal of you as previously stated...but guys thanks for being such douche bags on here so we all had something to make fun of while drinkin beer at indy ;)

and joe, im glad you finally realized your retarded posts talking shit every two seconds on this forum arent worth the time, i was hoping you would grow up someday...

DustinsDuster
06-01-2009, 07:02 AM

well if you want to believe me you can but I have no proof... i watched him get in drive to the lanes get out wait get back in and race. I saw every 10.5 car pass of the day

if someone would've said this in the last thread, you wouldve heard a lot less from me. just curious is all...

snickerlicker
06-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Time to put that one out to pasture.... i.e. Turn the page

DustinsDuster
06-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Bob Segar up in this bitch...

K-ville
06-01-2009, 08:10 AM
well he drove and it was fast on low boost with a slip for proof and chris hauled ass also and the was a ratty lookin white caprie that was fast and pucket who won was running a small block on a single stage with a glide breakin into the 5.70s and next time they have an event you should all bring your cars to race

Mufflover
06-01-2009, 08:34 AM

Wow thats fucking fast as hell for a street car, wonder if some people will be thinking twice about racing it now!

Mufflover
06-01-2009, 08:37 AM
haha my car doesnt even have a trans in it, i was just throwing out some random time with no proof *cough*...and the comment towards dustin was pretty hypocritcal of you as previously stated...but guys thanks for being such douche bags on here so we all had something to make fun of while drinkin beer at indy ;)

and joe, im glad you finally realized your retarded posts talking shit every two seconds on this forum arent worth the time, i was hoping you would grow up someday...

I hope he knocks you the fuck out someday, oh thats right you will proable just keep your mouth shut when he is in front of you.lol :rock:

Maybe you should get your tranny back in so I can race you with my huffy cause thats praoble the only thing that pile will beat.

Mufflover
06-01-2009, 08:42 AM
NO, That is not FIDDYS car and NO he did not run them numbers... AND NO there is no slip.. Nothing was directed towards Allgo... I havent posted in for ever because i dont really give two shits anymore but i do lurk now and then, And kville you should just keep your comments to yourself because as far as im concerned you arnt any better then fiddy, actually i wouldnt be to suprized if he didnt roll out and hand you your ass..! Just shut the fuck up once in awhile.. You can ask around i use to run my mouth like the best of them, but even your "Hero" Allgo will tell you that i have learned to be humble about my shit, cause i know it hauls! Well actually 9's aint fast, but its good enough for my 20 year old fat ass! Running your yap 24/7 don't do shit but make you look immature!

Whats funny is you have and will always will run your mouth, now all the sudden you dont post for a couple months and we all are going to think you grew up? give me a break please. Where has your car been?

DustinsDuster
06-01-2009, 08:43 AM
just an idea- since the Scott vs. Cobra race seems to have been lost to the waysides, how about Allgo races Scott with the GN? im pretty sure Scott wouldnt think twice about racing the GN, no matter the tune...

Mufflover
06-01-2009, 08:49 AM
just an idea- since the Scott vs. Cobra race seems to have been lost to the waysides, how about Allgo races Scott with the GN? im pretty sure Scott wouldnt think twice about racing the GN, no matter the tune...

I like that idea, would be a cool race to see a true street car vs a drag car.

K-ville
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
it would be a kool race 6banger with a lampshade turbo vs. a small block od'ing on on spray. wont happen though

Summergirl
06-01-2009, 09:01 AM
it would be a kool race 6banger with a lampshade turbo vs. a small block od'ing on on spray. wont happen though

why?

FiFdYnUtZ
06-01-2009, 09:07 AM
god mufflover you are a clueless douche....quit wasting our time with your bs.....if you had any balls you wouldn't hide behind a computer like you do.....

K-ville
06-01-2009, 09:10 AM

why?
i have no control over either car so im not sure why your asking me but i just dont think it will happen. i hope im wrong...

Summergirl
06-01-2009, 09:22 AM

why?
i have no control over either car so im not sure why your asking me but i just dont think it will happen. i hope im wrong...

was just curious as to why you thought it wouldn't happen.

i'm sure i could do some "nagging" on my end to try and get it to happen. :yawinkle:

Scott
06-01-2009, 09:26 AM

why?

I already donated "wasted" time and money on trying to race someone in a straight forward race only to be stabbed in the back and fucked over.. NOT gonna happen again, if we race its only because both of our names appear on the same ladder. I do give Joe props for actually bringing the car out to race, I honestly didnt think it would happen.. The only way to win a few races is to lose alot of them and at least he drug his ass out there and did it.. He needs a little time and practice to get used to it anyway.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg178/427fogger/hpim0850r.jpg
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg178/427fogger/hpim0851.jpg

snickerlicker
06-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Yep first pass of the day was the best. Then the coil wire took a shit. Thanks to Joe from Iowa City for finding us one at the end of the day, by then it was to late.

K-ville
06-01-2009, 10:33 AM
NOT gonna happen again, if we race its only because both of our names appear on the same ladder

wow summer looks like i know him better than you haha

Summergirl
06-01-2009, 10:44 AM
oh, no, i never said that he would do it, i just said i could try to "nag" him into it!! :) i could have told you what his initial response would be.

K-ville
06-01-2009, 11:25 AM
oh, no, i never said that he would do it, i just said i could try to "nag" him into it!! :) i could have told you what his initial response would be.

We need to race my busa against the cobra for pinks! I want my car back

Summergirl
06-01-2009, 11:44 AM

We need to race my busa against the cobra for pinks! I want my car back

HA! that's funny. not gonna happen, but funny. :biggrin:

Scott
06-01-2009, 12:23 PM
but I could have bought another cobra....hmmm

Summergirl
06-01-2009, 01:45 PM
but I could have bought another cobra....hmmm

yeah, but then you wouldn't have been able to have all this fun. :)

DustinsDuster
06-01-2009, 02:38 PM

I like that idea, would be a cool race to see a true street car vs a drag car.

a drag car that sees more street and track time than that "true street car" weekend racer....

allgo
06-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Dustin I am not going to argue with you about this, but dont think I dont drive the wheels off the gn.... its hard to drive it all the time when I have more then one car to choose from, scotts car is driven alot to, but I have driven my car last year on a 5 hour trip with no problems with the air on..lol

P.S. Last time I checked I was the only one in town besides brian that drove all of his cars to the track more then once, raced them and then drove home...some weekend warrior huh..

Domestic Disturbance
06-01-2009, 06:26 PM
All I want to do is have some fun, I've got a feeling I'm not the only one.

Summergirl
06-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Dustin I am not going to argue with you about this, but dont think I dont drive the wheels off the gn.... its hard to drive it all the time when I have more then one car to choose from, scotts car is driven alot to, but I have driven my car last year on a 5 hour trip with no problems with the air on..lol

P.S. Last time I checked I was the only one in town besides brian that drove all of his cars to the track more then once, raced them and then drove home...some weekend warrior huh..

sounds to me like someone wants to argue with Dustin. :yawinkle: that's okay, it appears to be a good time.

question...since you have driven all of your cars to the track, raced, and then driven them home, are you going to do that with the "new" cobra too? or is it not street legal? i can't remember, so i'm curious.

Summergirl
06-02-2009, 09:16 AM
All I want to do is have some fun, I've got a feeling I'm not the only one.

wait, you mean verbally beating the crap out of each other isn't fun?? :biggrin:

DustinsDuster
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
i understand that Joe, and i never said you didnt drive your cars. i just said i think Scott's "drag car" sees just as much if not more miles. yes you do have a few cars to pick from, and im not saying the cars arent impressive being able to drive with the A/C on, but it gets old people ragging on cars like Scotts because they dont have A/C, a backseat, or whatever. they were never planned to have it in the build, and are deemed unnecessary by the owner, so whats it matter? how many people have you had contort themselves around the rollbars into the back seat? i want to do everything i can to keep my backseat, but im not going to flip people shit who decide to do away with it is all.

Rogue86
06-16-2009, 05:09 AM
Hey everyone! I know this is a little off topic for this thread, but I just wanted to invite you all back to Eddyville this Saturday for the second 10.5 race. It was great to have the strong turnout from the folks on this board and it'd be great to see more of you out.

I'll be shaking my new car down Friday (hopefully) and running in the class on motor only saturday so if you're looking for an easy round win, i'm it! haha

**NO EARLY START THIS SATURDAY** (taken from eddyvilleraceway.com)
As the temperatures rise, so does the competition at Eddyville Raceway Park. This weekend begins with Friday Fun Night (June 19) and open racing for everyone followed by Midnight Madness from 10 PM - 1 AM. New for the Midnight Event will be live music and the band, "Sunday Drive."

Saturday (June 20) is a combination event which includes the Street Bike Challenge (including a bracket class), The Street Car Challenge (10.5" Tire and Big Tire Classes), and a No-Box all-run Bracket Class. Gates will open at 1:30 PM with racing underway at 3 PM. Details in the heads-up classes are listed elsewhere on this website.

Thanks!
Christian
641-891-7718

allgo
06-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Went back today to eddyville to race AGAIN..... car stunk little problems all over the place, i need new ignition turned boost down to 10lbs went 6.7 at 112 was the best cause I couldnt get it to stop missing. Was planning on taking my 04 but since someone wasnt going to make it I went with a slow car since I am not the biggest fan of 1/8th mile, but the track is one of the nicest around. One thing they really need to work on though is the time between runs, after the first run you only had 20 minutes to get your car ready again, proable the only complaint...

K-ville
06-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Went back today to eddyville to race AGAIN..... car stunk little problems all over the place, i need new ignition turned boost down to 10lbs went 6.7 at 112 was the best cause I couldnt get it to stop missing. Was planning on taking my 04 but since someone wasnt going to make it I went with a slow car since I am not the biggest fan of 1/8th mile, but the track is one of the nicest around. One thing they really need to work on though is the time between runs, after the first run you only had 20 minutes to get your car ready again, proable the only complaint...

yea lack of cars had alot to do with it but still they could have chilled out a bit. oh and turns out that the freakin boost controler on the bike was sensing low voltage so its was going into failsalfe!!

allgo
06-20-2009, 09:28 PM
That bike was sick as hell by the way...

K-ville
06-21-2009, 09:56 AM
yea he has had it for sale a long long time so im tryin to talk him into just letting me race it for him

Mufflover
06-22-2009, 08:25 AM

what car was this with? did motor mouth scotty show up??

Scott
06-22-2009, 08:42 AM
No I couldnt make it to the race, like I said last week Im out of money and I had some family stuff to go to.. I havent got a chance to fix my trans yet anyway, I still am undecided about the race on the 11th too. There is a pinks all out in Martin Mich where alot of friends are racing in so I might head up there and party in Mich.

snickerlicker
06-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Time to put the wife beater on...

Mufflover
06-22-2009, 09:30 AM
No I couldnt make it to the race, like I said last week Im out of money and I had some family stuff to go to.. I havent got a chance to fix my trans yet anyway, I still am undecided about the race on the 11th too. There is a pinks all out in Martin Mich where alot of friends are racing in so I might head up there and party in Mich.

So let me get this straight you got on here and dogged out other people for not racing and you dont go?

Clinical
06-22-2009, 09:35 AM

So let me get this straight you got on here and dogged out other people for not racing and you dont go?
Coming from the guy who will throw insults at anyone's car and play tough guy behind a monitor - yet his ride is a Huffy.

Edit: For the record, not on either Scott/Allgo's side - just think it's funny that C*cklover is talking shit again

Scott
06-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Time to put the wife beater on...

Im thinkin bout upgrading to a double wide soon too!! :biggrin:

In case certain people here dont under stand,
C-16 fuel = 15.00/gal, you need 7-10 gallons = 105-150 bucks
4 nitrous bottles, 5.50/lb and 40 lbs worth = 220 bucks
entry fee for only myself 60 bucks
diesel fuel 40+
other shit 50
plus I just bought slicks and a oil change 450

Total = 1000+ dollars for ONE DAY OF RACING
and that only for drag racing, try circle track racing every week with 2 modifieds. I know Im not ballin like some other people around here but I know I cant afford this every week or every other week, I understand a typical weekend will be ALOT less, in the neighborhood of 300 probably but thats still not cheap to me. Im not complaining or anything, but I am trying to put it into perspective for mufflover because he's never been down the track before..

snickerlicker
06-22-2009, 09:58 AM
I thought in your last video it said not bad for a pump gas motor?! C-16 seems like overkill if that's the case...

Scott
06-22-2009, 10:03 AM
yeah, it runs on pump gas.. If someone out there wants to play around with a 300 shot of nitrous with pump gas and a less than perfect tune then go ahead, not on my engine. When making motor runs or driving around town I use 89 ethanol but on the bottle its C-16 all the way, "somewhat cheap insurance".

Mufflover
06-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Better be careful tintynutz is going to get on here and call you for lieing then in your vid.

FiFdYnUtZ
06-22-2009, 11:15 AM
durrrrrrr....if only you knew half of what you were talking about

Summergirl
06-22-2009, 11:41 AM
to those few of you ragging on Scott for not showing up to Eddyville,

i can see it doesn't matter to you as to why he ended up not showing. he's getting some childish reactions to making a very adult decision. and i KNOW some of you have years on him. does that mean that your families and your bills come AFTER racing?? or are every single one of you so damn flush that none of that matters?? i'm pretty sure he didn't have to give you any reason why he didn't show up, and the reason he gave was one that most of you guys wouldn't be caught dead using.
sometimes when you sit back and take a look at things, your priorities have to shift no matter how much you hate it. and believe me, he HATED missing that race!!
he'll keep talking shit, you guys will keep rising to the bait. and the other way around. for some of you, it's all in fun. the rest of you need to chill the f*ck out and give the man some credit for making the right decision no matter what it made him look like.

Scott
06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
thanks summer, but I think they're actually relieved I didnt show up cuz my car would have sucked the intercooler right off the front of that GN :Hangman: whats even worse is I built the car and engine myself wearing my wife beater while drinking PBR on a gravel driveway in front of my double wide!!! :bigthumb: Dont hate cuz YALL gonna get schooled by a Hillbilly :Hangman:

Urban Legend
06-22-2009, 12:28 PM
So are you two going to race this year, just wondering if there is a date set up? I'd really like to see that 04 go Joe since I never got to see the foxbody!

Scott
06-22-2009, 12:30 PM
They're both Urban Legends!! haha I have never seen the foxbody in person I dont think

Summergirl
06-22-2009, 01:09 PM
i know i'd like to see them race. i'd like to see a lot of various cars race. but for some reason the logistics just don't work out. :yawinkle:

maybe at the arm drop live event at CFR??

Urban Legend
06-22-2009, 01:46 PM
They're both Urban Legends!! haha I have never seen the foxbody in person I dont think

I just wish I had a fast car so I could talk shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban Legend
06-22-2009, 01:48 PM
i know i'd like to see them race. i'd like to see a lot of various cars race. but for some reason the logistics just don't work out. :yawinkle:

maybe at the arm drop live event at CFR??

Maybe my car will be ready for that! ha ha

K-ville
06-22-2009, 03:21 PM
not bein a dick but you dont know half about the fox you think you know most likely so forget about about it cuz youl never race it..... and you know that if you had come down you wouldnt have been running the gn. it would have been fun to bad you couldnt make it

allgo
06-22-2009, 05:00 PM
thanks summer, but I think they're actually relieved I didnt show up cuz my car would have sucked the intercooler right off the front of that GN :Hangman: whats even worse is I built the car and engine myself wearing my wife beater while drinking PBR on a gravel driveway in front of my double wide!!! :bigthumb: Dont hate cuz YALL gonna get schooled by a Hillbilly :Hangman:

Good luck thinking you will suck the intercooler off the GN, Yes your car is faster then the gn but it surely isnt much more then a half second faster then a fully loaded street car with only 6 cylinders and wieghs about a 1000 lbs more then your foxbody. If you want you can suck the intercooler off the gn on the street if you would like. Let the bullshit start from here.

Oh and its funny how you told me you where coming to eddyville and I said I couldnt go then I make it so I can go with the 04 and all the sudden you cant go...weird huh?

Scott
06-22-2009, 05:48 PM
lol that's funny shit..... why would i care when you go, your not even close to fast enough to even be a little threat for me. your 6+ second 1/8 mile times are decent but funny when your talking shit compared to consistent 5.6.. i bet you won't drive your 04 to my house right now cuz its probably broke anyway!!

Scott
06-22-2009, 05:50 PM
make excuses for weight and cylinders but your still slow

allgo
06-22-2009, 06:00 PM
lol that's funny shit..... why would i care when you go, your not even close to fast enough to even be a little threat for me. your 6+ second 1/8 mile times are decent but funny when your talking shit compared to consistent 5.6.. i bet you won't drive your 04 to my house right now cuz its probably broke anyway!!

that was a 6.03 first pass dicknose, and if you want to give me a 1/2 second start I will do that race anytime.... If I drive over to your place with the 04 which trailor park is it again? Get your money out broke ass mother fucker....lol

I am done posting here again just wanted to get my 2 cents in so if you want to meet me scotty you got my number please call or have your girl call cause you need here to cover your back on the net all the time pussboy..

DustinsDuster
06-22-2009, 06:22 PM
I am done posting here again just wanted to get my 2 cents in so if you want to meet me scotty you got my number please call or have your girl call cause you need here to cover your back on the net all the time pussboy..

dont be pissy because Scott's girl actually supports his passion and helps with everything to be involved.

I just wish I had a fast car so I could talk shit!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont need one- look at Mufflover

K-ville
06-22-2009, 06:33 PM
dont be pissy because Scott's girl actually supports his passion and helps with everything to be involved

so are you saying the guy with 2 cobras a fox and a gn has a wife that doesnt support his passion? that just dont make sense to me i guess

DustinsDuster
06-22-2009, 06:43 PM
im saying i have never seen her at the track, adjusting tire pressure, cleaning the car, paying for nitrous refills(that one's mine, she scored major brownie points for that one).

Scott
06-23-2009, 07:20 AM

that was a 6.03 first pass dicknose, and if you want to give me a 1/2 second start I will do that race anytime.... If I drive over to your place with the 04 which trailor park is it again? Get your money out broke ass mother fucker....lol

Theres a difference between having a girl that will put up with it, and having a girl that is INVOLVED with it.. The only reason she stepped in "as far as I know I dont understand girls" is that she is just as passionate about it as I am and just as good at pointing out bullshitters. Maybe you should come over, she would hit you so hard all the gray would fall out of your hair, just make sure your standing in the grass so you dont break a hip on the way down. :neener: haha show me some video proof that you went faster than I did and I might take you seriously, otherwise theres no reason to think this conversation is anything more than another slam fest, your just another competitor on the SLOW side of the ladder to me, your gonna need some :help: to beat me so you better hire ANOTHER professional to punch your laptop keys real good cuz my cars only going to get faster.

Scott
06-23-2009, 07:26 AM
not bein a dick but you dont know half about the fox you think you know most likely so forget about about it cuz youl never race it..... and you know that if you had come down you wouldnt have been running the gn. it would have been fun to bad you couldnt make it
Nah Im sure he actually has the cars I was just making a cheap joke since his name was Urban Legend, I know it sucked :rolleyes: I just have never seen either of them in person.. I know nothing about the foxbody or the 2nd cobra for that matter, but I would imagine you know more than most

allgo
06-23-2009, 07:39 AM
dude your old lady praoble does punch harder then you....I ve got more atheletic ability in my left toe then you hole gene pool will ever have, speaking of hair the only race you will for sure win is that hair line race on the top of your head..your front hair line is almost to the back bud.

P.S. see you at the track then, or take the race with the gn with a 1/2 second head start since you said it was so fucking slow..pm me or text me , no more for me for sure this time on the net..lol

K-ville
06-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Nah Im sure he actually has the cars I was just making a cheap joke since his name was Urban Legend, I know it sucked :rolleyes: I just have never seen either of them in person.. I know nothing about the foxbody or the 2nd cobra for that matter, but I would imagine you know more than most

I see. Well I have yet to see the new cobra but ive seen the rest and they are all real and nice and all fast.. I have to say scott it does look poorly on you that before your latest fast pass you paid punk out money to avoid the new cobra but now with the new time you are talking all sorts of crap on allgo and all of his stuff.... but who cares what I think anyway?! I just think your a cooler guy than this. So seperate yourself from most of the pole smokers on here and run something and then let it be over, or race a couple more then let it be done

Summergirl
06-23-2009, 08:23 AM
dude your old lady praoble does punch harder then you....I ve got more atheletic ability in my left toe then you hole gene pool will ever have, speaking of hair the only race you will for sure win is that hair line race on the top of your head..your front hair line is almost to the back bud.

P.S. see you at the track then, or take the race with the gn with a 1/2 second head start since you said it was so fucking slow..pm me or text me , no more for me for sure this time on the net..lol

and my two cents...scott going bald is sexier than you going gray any day.

Scott
06-23-2009, 08:30 AM
LOL this thread just keeps getting better, at least Im not getting bored at work.. :bigthumb: Must be getting delusional in your old age from watching too many UFC reality shows!! LOL that shit cracks me up, your like 40 years old and getting in a pissing match with me about my GF and my athletic ability :banghead: If you want a .5 second head start then we might as well just bracket race with a dial in, if your car is too slow to keep up then quit trying to find a way to win cuz it aint gonna happen :baby: doh.. I thought you were done posting :Hangman:

Scott
06-23-2009, 08:41 AM

I see. Well I have yet to see the new cobra but ive seen the rest and they are all real and nice and all fast.. I have to say scott it does look poorly on you that before your latest fast pass you paid punk out money to avoid the new cobra but now with the new time you are talking all sorts of crap on allgo and all of his stuff.... but who cares what I think anyway?! I just think your a cooler guy than this. So seperate yourself from most of the pole smokers on here and run something and then let it be over, or race a couple more then let it be done

I didnt pay any money to avoid racing his car!!! The whole punk out money thing is obviously very mixed up with alot of internet crap.. I went along with ALL his stipulations the entire time and he wouldnt even give me a pro-tree or a instant green tree, so I said fuck it Im tired of playing his little kid games, I am a drag racer not a street racer I dont need all this shit from a lying back-stabber so I gave him his money and let him talk his shit so he would be happy.. Like I said I wont even give him the satisfaction of setting up a race with him because honestly I think of him as the guy on the highway intersections begging me to give him money for no good reason even though he already has MORE THAN ME!!

Racing to me is about what you BUILT not what you BOUGHT!! It just makes me laugh when I hear all this shit from everyone on here because obviously they have no idea....

Summergirl
06-23-2009, 08:55 AM

starting to remind me of the conflict in the Middle East. no matter what you say, no matter what you do, it will NEVER be over...

K-ville
06-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Racing to me is about what you BUILT not what you BOUGHT!! It just makes me laugh when I hear all this shit from everyone on here because obviously they have no idea....

dont kid yourslef for a second thinking if you had the money you still wouldnt farm out some work..... you would be a idiot not to if you want to go as fast as possible... i dont mean that in a bad way im just sayin with cash in hand you building a motor against a big name builder with the same money and youl loose. My main point is build or buy has a lot of grey area that in the end it dont matter one way or another. but thats just how i feel about it since until the day i can buy about 20,000 worth of shop tools I dont have to capabilty to do what I need done...... not that I wouldnt like to do more I just cant. im sure there is alot i dont know about the last race so i could very well be wrong but either way put up or shut up! new cobra and you would be a good race!! you both have nasty cars that should be close to one another and I know I for one sure as hell would love to watch it go down!

starting to remind me of the conflict in the Middle East. no matter what you say, no matter what you do, it will NEVER be over...

that aint no shit! I feel like a news reporter trying to line up one last fight to have it be over! haha

Summergirl
06-23-2009, 09:14 AM

dont kid yourslef for a second thinking if you had the money you still wouldnt farm out some work..... you would be a idiot not to if you want to go as fast as possible... i dont mean that in a bad way im just sayin with cash in hand you building a motor against a big name builder with the same money and youl loose. My main point is build or buy has a lot of grey area that in the end it dont matter one way or another. but thats just how i feel about it since until the day i can buy about 20,000 worth of shop tools I dont have to capabilty to do what I need done...... not that I wouldnt like to do more I just cant. im sure there is alot i dont know about the last race so i could very well be wrong but either way put up or shut up! new cobra and you would be a good race!! you both have nasty cars that should be close to one another and I know I for one sure as hell would love to watch it go down!

actually, i think scott would still do most of it himself. machine work and such would go out, but part of what makes him tick is doing as much of it as he can. he will teach himself anything he needs to know. (those big name builders had to start somewhere too.) that is what makes him so proud of his car. it's his. he built it. there will always be someone faster, smarter, have more money. you do what you can and you take pride in what you do.

i'm pretty sure scott would race allgo if they both were at the same track at the same time. scott is just done trying to set up a race. as for the "put up or shut up", refer to Middle East comment. both would would have to stop talking crap at the same time. think that will happen?? me either. :roll:

K-ville
06-23-2009, 09:22 AM
well allgo isnt posting anymore so you dont have to worry about that but i will see if a time can be lined up with them both at the track and they can race. that way i get what i want and from there on i dont care what they say to each other

Scott
06-23-2009, 09:30 AM
I guarantee that I would still build my own motors, trans, fab work.. anything I can do I will, thats what I do, I went to school for it and it definetly saves me money. I even had to buy a circle track car to keep me busy during the week. If you want it done right you do it yourself and then you can even figure out whats wrong when it does break. Thats the beauty of the sport, it WILL break sooner or later no matter who builds it

K-ville
06-23-2009, 09:48 AM
I guarantee that I would still build my own motors, trans, fab work.. anything I can do I will, thats what I do, I went to school for it and it definetly saves me money. I even had to buy a circle track car to keep me busy during the week. If you want it done right you do it yourself and then you can even figure out whats wrong when it does break. Thats the beauty of the sport, it WILL break sooner or later no matter who builds it

lm just willing to let pro's take care of things im incapable of.

Scott
06-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah I understand, I had a hell of a time figuring out my nitrous system for about a year and a half, I sent it in to Induction Solutions and he found all 8 fogger nozzles to be defective from NOS, they forgot to install a press fit plug in all of them.. I never even knew it was supposed to be there so I would have never figured it out probably. Sometimes you gotta give in. What power-plant you plan on putting in the fox body anyway?

K-ville
06-23-2009, 10:01 AM
I had good luck with my old 347 so i think im gonna do another one. I have however been looking at starting a second car I want to build a 99-04 DD since some clown bought my dream car!

Summergirl
06-23-2009, 11:33 AM
I had good luck with my old 347 so i think im gonna do another one. I have however been looking at starting a second car I want to build a 99-04 DD since some clown bought my dream car!

and what clown would that be?? :yawinkle: if you are talking about the car i think you are, i even get to drive it. she's a fun ride!

K-ville
06-23-2009, 11:50 AM
and what clown would that be?? if you are talking about the car i think you are, i even get to drive it. she's a fun ride!

:WORSHIP:

Scott
06-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah that car is awesome!! gets alot of attention and the air works damm good in that thing too, I actaully had to turn it down driving it today it was getting too cold!!

K-ville
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM
allright thats enough anymore talk im gonna hang myself by my underwear

Scott
06-23-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL, I got it to hook pretty good with 4 people in it too... hardest it has ever pulled so far, even in 1st gear on a step down it was tearing along pretty good

69gt4speed
06-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Not to butt in but that's the reason I bought one, cold air and decent power for a lil ford engine, along w a stick w od for gas mileage. Worse thing is insurance. I think I'll keep it but no race car conversion on it. I don't care if it's the fastest.

Scott and Allgo can do that along w 9secsnake and kvillestunters. They can carry the ford banner, I'll just jack around. Although I'd take a day of vac. to see a big race or something if it ever happens.

Summergirl
06-23-2009, 02:36 PM
allright thats enough anymore talk im gonna hang myself by my underwear

uhhhhhhh, please don't. it'll be okay. she went to a good home. not too long ago she got a nice long bath, wax, and hardcore interior cleaning. all with top end products. :goodman:

but i must admit, i like watching that boost gauge move.

Scott
06-24-2009, 03:31 PM
damn I was bored at work today.. no shit talk!!

K-ville
06-25-2009, 11:05 AM
well scott i went to costco today and picked up a five gallon bucket of vagiclean for you so wash it up towl it off and lets see this race.

Scott
06-25-2009, 11:21 AM
LOL hell yeah thats what Im talking about... Thanks for the laugh I needed that, 5 gallons is alot!!! maybe I could give Allgo whats left over and he can race on a instant green or pro-tree... haha damn thats a good one

K-ville
06-25-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL hell yeah thats what Im talking about... Thanks for the laugh I needed that, 5 gallons is alot!!! maybe I could give Allgo whats left over and he can race on a instant green or pro-tree... haha damn thats a good one
couldnt let you go another day without any smut on here. bit go to the next eville race i assume he will be there