PDA

View Full Version : 3-peat @ Hawkeye Downs

Summergirl
05-29-2009, 09:07 PM
So, in order to stay in the points race @ Hawkeye Downs, Scott opted to miss test n tune in Indy to race tonight. And it was worth it! It was an awesome race as he started near the back and won in a spectacular move in turn 4 of the last lap!
Now it's on to Indy for Pinks! Should roll in there about 4 am. Plan on taking LOTS of pictures.

JacobS
05-29-2009, 10:56 PM
congrats!! and good luck at pinks!!

69gt4speed
05-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Well this is getting like a broken record Summer, he wins again. Now go away to indy and do good. Meantime I'm up to my ears in moving garage bs. Lucky got some young ppl helping my sorry azz.

ia240drifter
06-02-2009, 09:54 PM
i was at hawkeye downs friday night that was pretty much the most exciting race of the night!!! came down to the last 2 turns!!! congrats!!! those were some driving skills!!!

Scott
06-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Hey thanks man, it got a little interesting there trying to work my way up the pack without causing any trouble. Last 5 laps trying to get around the leader was pretty fun, specially when he moved up into my line and my car got air born with a little tire smoke mixed in there. He wasnt too happy about the last turn pass after the race was over but thats what racing is like I guess, I know Im having a blast doing it... Pinks unfortunately picked a different time bracket then what my car was running so that outting was pretty uneventfull, hopefully we get another chance at arm drop live this year at Cedar Falls.