PDA

View Full Version : Priceless

sLoWnStEaDy
05-13-2009, 07:24 PM
text messaging: $20
Babysitter: $50
gasoline: $40

driving to waterloo through a wicked thunderstorm just so someone can tell you he "changed his mind"... PRICELESS

Thank you for the phenomenal waste of time/money. Also thanks for not putting the oil cap back on... that was fun finding out about 10 miles down the road...

P.S. did you make it home in that SC? I was worried when i seen the smoke start pouring out from under the hood!! anyways...

DustinsDuster
05-13-2009, 07:40 PM
shit man, sorry to hear. anyone we would know?

sLoWnStEaDy
05-13-2009, 07:43 PM
LuminatorZ34

which sucks because i have done business with him in the past... he was talking about wanting his bronco back so we decided to trade... then it just "wasn't the same truck" when he seen it in person... Cuz apparently he didn't know that form the pics and the suspension lift, rims tires and all the new parts i put on to replace the smashed ones that where on it when i got it...

wow..she doesnt even look the same..im quite jealous actually...good to see she went to a good home. keep them coming man

funny he liked it when i didn't spend $100+ and 3 hours of my time taking it up to him... even more funny that is EXACTLY the reason he doesn't want it now?!?!?

DustinsDuster
05-13-2009, 08:29 PM
(steps back a few, claps hands and slides) im out.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-14-2009, 04:00 PM
not a huge deal really. I am not really too heart broken i didn't get the car i am just more or less upset that i spent the money and the time going up there and even gave him gas money (which he did give back efter he decided he didn't want to do the trade).

I already have a better trade lined up I just wanted to see it go back to someone who had some plans for it and all that good stuff. now i have a GSXR to look at and a REALLY modified Thunderbird SC down n IC to look at as well as a Harley...

JustinS
05-14-2009, 06:20 PM
I thought this was a breakup thread, and I got confused because I was certain you were a guy but you said "he" LOL.

Domestic Disturbance
05-15-2009, 01:38 AM
I'd choke a bitch. Throw a sandal at him or something that'll show him whats up

Luminatorz34
05-15-2009, 09:16 AM
hmm, something about how the lift just looked cobbled togehter on it....and how the truck magically leaked easily a good quart of oil on the ground just sitting there 10 minutes, and someone trying their best to smooth talk me into trading...yes i did get the smoke thing figured out...clamp came off the heater core line and was dripping coolant onto the manifold..no biggie...hell of a lot easier to replace the banging engine thats in the bronco now...so yeah. no tears shed here...yes i felt bad wasting all of our times. but then the stupid ass comments your "baby momma" made, me change my mind about feeling bad...i asked for more pics, and this could have prevented...but you talking soo fast to try to make my head spin about trying to convince me at how the bronco would be better than the sc anyways, or how your "really looking forward to taking the sc home" or "i really hate to go home with the same vehicle" also made my decision easier...oh well

Clinical
05-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Hey, looks like ya'll need some cheering up in this thread, want to hear a joke?

okay here it is:

I drive a v6 mustang

Now everyone be happy again?

Luminatorz34
05-15-2009, 12:41 PM
who said i need cheering up?? haha....but yeah, you driving a v6 mustang..that is pretty funny......i drive a v8 camaro...

sLoWnStEaDy
05-16-2009, 09:09 AM
couple funny things about your story....

1. The bronco engine makse absolutely NO noise what so ever and is for sure not "banging"

2. The opil leak was fixed the day after i got it from you. Anyone one with 1/2 a brain could clearly see that was the power steering line leaking and has also been fixed.

3. as forthe comments skye made. she was right she said it was a huge waste of time and you are a dick for wasting our time/money

4. Lastly as for the kit looking "thrown together" it shocks, springs, a few brackets and leaf springs so I am sure the two ASE certified Mechanics that put the kit on did a fine job.

As for pictures? what difference would pictures have made... The only thing different other than the suspension is the brand new lower rock gaurd, headlight assembly, and headlight buckets. only thing that isn't brand new that needed fixed WHEN I GOT IT FROM YOU is the white passenger fender. Like i said i am not at all mad about the trade falling through, the bronco is easily worth twice as much as the SC, I just can't believe you didn't have the common courtesy to even offer me $10 for gas or anyhting like that... I was losing money (obviously) on the trade yet I drove half way to meet you, tossed in some extra stuff, and gave YOU gas money because you are broke since you haven't worked for a couple months or whatever....

Luminatorz34
05-16-2009, 09:47 AM
thats cool keith...whatever floats your boat...im done

sLoWnStEaDy
05-16-2009, 10:54 AM
nothing "floats my boat" I was actualy getting on here to delete this because I made the post when i was still pretty pissed but then I seen your comments...

You'r SC is pretty neat and it has some pep behind it and you should have no problem getting the $2K you are asking for it. And I will have no problem getting $3500+ for the bronco. Shit man, if you offered me liike $20 for my time that would have been enough, I wouldn't have taken it but it would have atleast been a somewhat decent thing fo ryou to do. Anyways, I am done as well, I have to go pick up my Thunderbird SC from I.C.

No "hard feelings" on my part but i won't be meeting you half way for anything again if we ever deal with eachother again... :)

Luminatorz34
05-16-2009, 11:40 AM
thats cool, i had "my time" involved too ya know...so yeah to each their own.