PDA

View Full Version : CR Walmart Sexual harrasser

Drifte
05-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Im sure a lot of you heard myself and Jacob have run into this guy at Walmart late at night who likes to talk about his boot fetish. Well, yet again I made a late night walmart run and almost ran into him again. Luckily I was on my phone and took a turn. He did however get himself someone else to talk to. As I left the check out lane that took 5 minutes of waiting, I nearly run into him again on the way out. I went ahead and got back on the phone with my GF so she knows whats going on. He walked slow so I stopped at the RedBox for a second, I see him head out the door and I start to follow. He hesitates, looks back and starts walking again.

I can see him out of the corner of my eye and he is clearly keeping an eye on me. I walk clear accross the parking lot to my dads Accord (hybird, its freakin sweet). The guy gets into his Tan colored Buick. A newer buick with factory chrome wheels. Couldnt make out a make anywhere on it. SO he takes off real fast, and I follow...real fast. Its clear that I am following him, in hopes of getting his plates and freaking him out a little.

So I get the plate. Iowa plate # LR 587. Has an eagle on it...couldnt make out the county.

He continues to fly down edgewood towards 30, I follow him onto 30 And the electric motor kicks in and I get right up behind him and stay their all the way to 380 exit 10.

Now this is just a fun story, but also the guy should probably be stopped. No telling where it could go from here. Hes a white male about 6' wears a tan baseball cap and glasses. Tonight he was wearing those green mud boots he so enjoys talking about.

But seriously I've been to Edgewood walmart after 11 twice in the last 4 months and he was their both times. We now know he lives south of Swisher/Shueyville and probably not much further out than that. County on the plate was long, maybe started with a B...

krustindumm
05-11-2009, 12:08 AM
benton (W of linn)
black hawk (NW of linn)
boone
bremer (NNW of linn)
buchanan (N of linn)
buena vista
butler

JustinS
05-11-2009, 12:24 AM
1) get a big group of people
2) get walkie talkies
3) find pederass
4) split up
5) stalk pederass
6) ???
7) profit!!!!

JacobS
05-11-2009, 12:36 AM
hahahaha that guy seriously freaked me out. i kept trying to leave but he kept talking and me being me, i didnt want to be rude. i think i spent like an hour there when i went just to buy a movie...

if you run into this guy, youll know its him. He'll probably ask a question, you'll answer, then he'll go off into his shpeel about how rubber boots arent comfortable at first, and you ahve to wear them a lot to break them in, then it gets weird.

after that he started talking about some high school kid (dont know how he knew the kid) would do his girlfriend in the barn with some boots on.

i kind of want to see him again, just to fuck with him.

Just dont let him near your young children, or small farm animals. i know my parents and i both got a good laugh about it.

Ashley
05-11-2009, 02:15 AM
how old is this guy approximately?

JacobS
05-11-2009, 08:30 AM
from what i can remember, he was an older guy...maybe 40's?

DustinsDuster
05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
glad i dont live on that side of town anymore...

Drifte
05-11-2009, 07:02 PM
40-50 years old.

05-11-2009, 09:37 PM
wow, thats not cool at all.

I have a cool walmart story, Last winter me and the Fiance left the Quad city sports center (ice hockey game) and went back to muscatine. Well she wanted to stop in muscatines wal-mart to pick up a couple of things. I wasn't really in the mood to go there since I just got done playing, Got my ass kicked in a fight, and just plain tired. So we finally get to check out and I go over to the customer service area because they have those stupid dog tag makers but we moved from Coralville to muscatine and my dogs didn't have updated tags and I needed to get them some so I went on my happy way. I got one done and working on the other and this guy that I thought would be 19-21ish goes to the customer service area because the stock boy took an item there for him to pick up. well the lady at the counter hands him the item and the guy says "thanks" and precedes to run. I Dropped everything I had in my hands and take off after him after the wal mart chick yells "HELP!!!" he had about 50 yard head start.

I took off and some retard decided to step right infront of me and I layed them out and kept going but If you ever been to muscatines wal-mart there is a bank about 1/4 mile away but anyways I got within 10 feet of this guy and yelled "STOP OR I WILL KNOCK YOU TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT!" and this guy stopped.

I get next to him and ask him what he stole and it was a $100 Ipod. I was like " Your going to jail over a Ipod?!?!?!?! are you F*cking stupid?" then the stupid wal-mart manager finally decided to help and the kid went to run I grabbed him by the arm he swung and I nailed him. haha blood everywere. Perfect contact to the nose. So the fiance calls the cops and we walk back to the store and the cops show up. So the cop, wal-mart manager, the stupid chick that yelled "help" and me were in this little room and questions being asked and I had a healthy cherry under my eye and the kids nose was bleeding all over the place so the cop thought we were in a fight and I had to explain to him that I got beat up earlier in the night in my game and hes bleeding because he swung at me.

I got a thanks from the cop and almost arrested until the guys mom decided not to press charges because he was only 15. Then the only thing I got from walmart was a soda....

Long story short let these little ass holes steal crap like that.

Drifte
05-12-2009, 07:16 AM
^ I knew better than to step in in those situations. You ruined one of the security guys days. Once those thief's step outside they are allowed to get their hands dirty stopping them. Had a couple friends working security for wal-mart for a while. For a while I would watch my back walking out of wal-mart afraid they thought I stole something and were gonna tackle me.

JustinS
05-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Loss Prevention work is fun, sounds like you made that the wallyworld lp's night a blast!

Drifte
05-12-2009, 06:11 PM
^ they should have let us mechanics at sears assist in loss prevention. We always saw em' running and could use a little anger management (punching bag).

JustinS
05-13-2009, 09:35 PM
^ they should have let us mechanics at sears assist in loss prevention. We always saw em' running and could use a little anger management (punching bag).
Come to Des Moines. :yawinkle:

gsxtacy
05-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Accord (hybird, its freakin sweet).
And the electric motor kicks in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drifte
05-14-2009, 08:52 AM
^ and vtec!

Ricky
10-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Ricky and I ran into him at bestbuy, I wonder if I can make some sort of ad that talks about him...

Deimos
10-18-2009, 08:08 PM
wow that dude is awesome...

Dustin that is a hop skip and a jump away from you

Ricky
10-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Ricky and I ran into him at bestbuy, I wonder if I can make some sort of ad that talks about him...

That was Drifte on my comp fyi... there is just one of me and ricky doesn't talk in the 3rd person

Drifte
10-19-2009, 10:36 AM
haha. Yes, we searched the offenders list but didnt see him. I hop to see him again and I'll follow him around again.

Deimos
10-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Dude loss prevention tackled someone like 4 days ago it was awesome.

JustinS
10-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Hey I'm here for the Sears reunion, am I in the right place? lol

JacobS
10-20-2009, 05:58 PM
i hope so, otherwise im in the wrong place also haha