PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night?

Jappbox
05-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Anyone going to come out saturday night...I think there will be a few of us. I didnt know who was staying in town and who was going to Cedar Falls.

JacobS
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
i might go to cedar falls, i might not. just depends if i feel like driving up there or not...

FiFdYnUtZ
05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
id come if my car would leave the garage under its own power lol...i'll be up in a week or two though!

TbTalon94
05-07-2009, 02:03 PM
as always i'll come out.

05-07-2009, 02:06 PM
I was up in CR last night. I drove the talon (first long drive since being sorta done) and someone in a red 3kgt piped me by the arena.

I have to wait for my new wideband to show up and oil feed line (mine is leaking out of the crush washers) and I will be set.

Car drove around 200-210* during the day on i-80 (80mph) on the way up and about 190-195* on the way back. Not bad for having the FMIC on her. I want to make it up to CF yet this year.

slo4cyl
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM
well my car will be out... got my cruise a/f's pretty close today and hopefully jappbox will get a good tune on it saturday afternoon

slo4cyl
05-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Car drove around 200-210* during the day on i-80 (80mph) on the way up and about 190-195* on the way back. Not bad for having the FMIC on her. I want to make it up to CF yet this year.

that seems a little warm, do you have a mitsubishi thermostat or parts store one? my car sittin idling tonight was at 180, i have a big front mount, 1 fan and my front bumper hasn't been cut at all

96-eclipse-gst
05-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Sounds normal to me. I dont know if I will be out or not, I will try. Just need to put the car back together. Which won't take too long if I can find the right tap.

05-07-2009, 11:17 PM
that was per my autometer gauge. (located in the thermostat housing)

Its between t and e on temp on the stock gauge.

anyways, I ordered my new oil feed line with a new LC-1 wideband from MAPerformance and fedex says it will be here saturday so maybe I can get it all hooked up and start tuning.

the car goes in the 18th to get the rust fixed and paint it.

I did some quick math and I was getting 28 mpg (half tank with 170 miles on it)

A couple of other muscatine guys might head up that way. Couple of my buddies Black sti, beige Camaro and blue GTi were up there a couple of weeks ago causing trouble.

He said something about this weekend so I might just head up there with them.

JacobS
05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
youre friend in the sti wouldnt happen to like doing donuts would he??

Domestic Disturbance
05-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Everyone going out saturday night? Anyone gonna be out friday night? Thinking about going to the track saturday

Drifte
05-08-2009, 12:57 AM
CF Sat. night for me. I'll probably leave the Talon in CR, its a weekend of festivities that dont involve driving.

Stutz
05-08-2009, 01:02 AM
I maybe there in the gtp or in my new 06 F350

05-08-2009, 10:38 AM
yes he does.......

Domestic Disturbance
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
yes he does.......
I think I chatted with a few of your buddies from muscatine a few weeks ago (a z06, an ss, a vdub, and an sti). Some pretty cool guys

05-08-2009, 06:31 PM
yes he does.......
I think I chatted with a few of your buddies from muscatine a few weeks ago (a z06, an ss, a vdub, and an sti). Some pretty cool guys

The guy in the STI gave me your other forums... now I am having problems with my car again. I need an eprom ECU.

Jappbox
05-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Well I think I got a 2 Built DSM's Coming up, and TbTalon will be out, Me, and a few bikes for sure, A White modded STI, anyone know how to get that GTO or supercharged Vett to come out and play? im sure the DSM's would like to. Who else is coming...

69gt4speed
05-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I cannot, got a picc line in my right arm, might tear it on a shift. What is a picc line?
Look here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMcuTWS ... r_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMcuTWSOmc&feature=player_embedded)

Btw.. imo those 2 cars mentioned are easy prey. 350 whp light car would at least be closer. Have fun.

On another note Adam found a vacuum leak, the nx n2o tb plate was warped so he said. Now it's back to fuel supply issues. He needs a kb/msd boost a pump if anyone has one.

JacobS
05-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Well I think I got a 2 Built DSM's Coming up, and TbTalon will be out, Me, and a few bikes for sure, A White modded STI, anyone know how to get that GTO or supercharged Vett to come out and play? im sure the DSM's would like to. Who else is coming...

ill be staying in town tonight...dont feel like driving all the way to cedar falls...

allgo
05-09-2009, 03:42 PM
rob i got A Boost a pump i think

McKeever
05-09-2009, 04:02 PM
I would come out, but my knock sensor is not playing nice right now. Maybee some other day :banghead:

Drifte
05-10-2009, 12:06 AM
hehehe, I win!

Domestic Disturbance
05-10-2009, 04:17 AM
CFR was a waste of time. Couldn't hook from 2500, and breaking loose again in 2nd. Later after we left, my car dead hooked from a few launches 3000-4000 on cold tires on the street. No reason in hell I should spin into 2nd on M/Ts at 20psi. Probably wont be going back to the house of glass for along time.

allgo
05-10-2009, 09:39 AM
CFR was a waste of time. Couldn't hook from 2500, and breaking loose again in 2nd. Later after we left, my car dead hooked from a few launches 3000-4000 on cold tires on the street. No reason in hell I should spin into 2nd on M/Ts at 20psi. Probably wont be going back to the house of glass for along time.

thats why those all night races are a waste of time, some people like them though. You want to go to a real hooking track go to Byron, or cordova, tri-skate is just as bad as cf lately.

Scott
05-10-2009, 10:32 AM
I dont know about that, I have pulled 1.34 60' at Cedar Falls during a night race multiple times. and the Wagomino ran a 5.00 1/8th mile at tri-state!! Sounds like it cant be too bad. I had good luck at cedar falls last night, alot of times with radials I have found the street hooks alot better than a track, especially when the track is 45 degrees and they dont really prep it. Just gotta adapt to track conditions and make the best of what you have to work with. Domestic dont be too salty, when tracks start losing cars is when we start losing events and stuff around here, its better to have night races that dont hook perfect than no night races at all.

30lbsboost
05-10-2009, 11:22 AM
I agree with Scott

We spun 330ft+ (fish tailing) on each pass and could not spray till half way threw 3rd gear and sprayed all of 4th gear.
It was the first time my "flood car" made a full pass, shooting for 130mph trap speeds on the same stock lower end that was locked up with water for 2 months after the flood last year. :biggrin:
lost my serp belt on the last pass so the car,acted weird, had an ses lamp on, on every pass, still a few bugs to work out, but I'm happy so far after what this car has been threw.
We still had a blast, that what its all about anyway!

allgo
05-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I dont know about that, I have pulled 1.34 60' at Cedar Falls during a night race multiple times. and the Wagomino ran a 5.00 1/8th mile at tri-state!! Sounds like it cant be too bad. I had good luck at cedar falls last night, alot of times with radials I have found the street hooks alot better than a track, especially when the track is 45 degrees and they dont really prep it. Just gotta adapt to track conditions and make the best of what you have to work with. Domestic dont be too salty, when tracks start losing cars is when we start losing events and stuff around here, its better to have night races that dont hook perfect than no night races at all.
I agree about the event we need to support, but doing 150 in the big end when the track is dewey and cold is not my idea of fun. C-low also was spinning like a top on that 5.0 scott, so my point is on a good track he would have hooked and booked. :supz:

05-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Any of you guys going to midnight mayhem in Cordova this month?

Jappbox
05-10-2009, 03:10 PM

thats why those all night races are a waste of time, some people like them though. You want to go to a real hooking track go to Byron, or cordova, tri-skate is just as bad as cf lately.

Algo you should go to Norwalk some time, I allways go there once a year to watch the Evo shootout. Norwalk is voted the best track in the nation. Everything hooks there!

Silversixspeed
05-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I was out there last night, I think I saw a few of you guys as well. I was in the primer black 90' Mustang Notch, with steelies on the back. Lol

It was the 3rd time total I've raced at a track, 1st time with drag radials, a manual, and this car, period. My best run (of 3) was a 2.039 60ft, and 14.271 @ 95.17 MPH. This car has a stock longblock, bolt on's, carb'd, 3.55's, and some weight taken out. Not too shabby, but with the DR's, I should have pulled a better 60', resulting in a potential high 13 second pass. Self-ported heads and spray will be going on the car in the next couple weeks, as well.

Domestic Disturbance
05-10-2009, 04:47 PM
I understand your point Scott, but through my experience its the worst track I've been to and the only one that I've ever broke loose in 2nd. A ~350rwhp car shouldn't have hooking issues with drag radials and a good track. Granted its probably not the best night for track prep, its still frustrating. And I'm not just dumping out of the hole, I was trying to slip like crazy and still not getting anything to grip.

Bottom line is, if the track works for you thats great no reason to stop going, but thats 2 times out for me. I support all the local drag strips and they've gotta be working for people or they wouldn't be going back. I've ran a 13.6 2.1 60' @104 stock everything there, and now a 13.5 2.3 60' @ 105 with all my bolt-on's and tires. I guess I can try assume what it SHOULD run, but thats kind of difficult cause I was in and out of the throttle so much (as you can tell by the MPH and 60' between the 2 runs). Once I go to another track we'll see what I can pull out of my car then.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-10-2009, 05:10 PM
well just looking at your mph and 60ft your car is an easy 12 second car when it grabs..

McKeever
05-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey Domestic, I'd like to run against ya sometime @ the track. My truck runs similar times, and I enjoy close races. I also tend to bring out the best in people, because most people don't like to lose to a truck.lol

allgo
05-10-2009, 06:05 PM
well just looking at your mph and 60ft your car is an easy 12 second car when it grabs..
the mph is higher cause its spinning, I dont think it would be a easy 12 second car but who knows..

allgo
05-10-2009, 06:06 PM

Algo you should go to Norwalk some time, I allways go there once a year to watch the Evo shootout. Norwalk is voted the best track in the nation. Everything hooks there!

I have never been there, but kcir and byron around here have been pretty good to me.

30lbsboost
05-10-2009, 06:12 PM
the mph is higher cause its spinning, I dont think it would be a easy 12 second car but who knows..

I will say for sure, that 104 trap speed, with a good track will bring 12.90's-13.0's I've seen quite a few bone-stock , 6-speed ls-1's run these times with DR's.
he'll pry need a 1.8 60ft to do it

Silversixspeed
05-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I understand your point Scott, but through my experience its the worst track I've been to and the only one that I've ever broke loose in 2nd. A ~350rwhp car shouldn't have hooking issues with drag radials and a good track. Granted its probably not the best night for track prep, its still frustrating. And I'm not just dumping out of the hole, I was trying to slip like crazy and still not getting anything to grip.

Bottom line is, if the track works for you thats great no reason to stop going, but thats 2 times out for me. I support all the local drag strips and they've gotta be working for people or they wouldn't be going back. I've ran a 13.6 2.1 60' @104 stock everything there, and now a 13.5 2.3 60' @ 105 with all my bolt-on's and tires. I guess I can try assume what it SHOULD run, but thats kind of difficult cause I was in and out of the throttle so much (as you can tell by the MPH and 60' between the 2 runs). Once I go to another track we'll see what I can pull out of my car then.

Are you sure it's not your car thats the problem?

I only say that, because I consistently pulled 1.9's with a V6 Camaro, on street tires (not drag radials), and little suspension work. There is plenty of cars hooking at CFR, if they weren't, nobody would go.

30lbsboost
05-10-2009, 07:09 PM

I only say that, because I consistently pulled 1.9's with a V6 Camaro, on street tires (not drag radials), and little suspension work. There is plenty of cars hooking at CFR, if they weren't, nobody would go.

If, you were able to pull a 1.9 60' with that car it's pry becouse of the lower hp/torque( if its stock :biggrin: )
compaired to the v8 camaro

Drifte
05-10-2009, 07:15 PM
I think I mentioned somewhere not to go on those street drag midnight mania nights. The tracks been doing pretty good this year at CFR. Getting traction on your own is part of the game is it not? I dont have traction problems either...hehe

Silversixspeed
05-10-2009, 07:49 PM

If, you were able to pull a 1.9 60' with that car it's pry becouse of the lower hp/torque( if its stock :biggrin: )
compaired to the v8 camaro

The car had 13's in it, but I'll save the "excuses" for another time. Lol

The point I was trying to make, is his car should flat out accelerate faster than mine. Just because his car is more powerful, doesn't mean he shouldn't get any traction. It just means it'll be trickier.

And the car was a bolt-on car, with 100 shot. Still shouldn't have been quite as fast as his car.

DustinsDuster
05-10-2009, 08:03 PM
im another who also had a lot of good luck at CFR- even at the midnight madness races.

Domestic Disturbance
05-10-2009, 09:26 PM
A higher MPH would show I'm spinning, but cause I let off so much that probably counteracted the MPH. And I've been driving the car for over 2 years now, with a lot of pulls on it. Granted it was only at the track once last year. The clutch is going bad too, so I'm slipping the clutch a lot slower than normal. All things that should make me probably come out slower, but still was spinning. I couldn't really bring my rpm's much lower launching, or I was going to have no power and still be slow. I had 3 runs, all trying to adjust to make sure tires were warm enough, slip the clutch enough, etc. Its not my first time to rodeo. My last pass I know my MPH would have be a lot higher cause I went into 4th much quicker than before(redlined 3rd going through the traps on the 13.5 run), but they didn't have a time slip for me :banghead: .

Colton I remember you saying those were bad nights to go. I'm sure prep is much better on other days, but I just had higher expectations I guess. Early in the year could have a lot to do with it too. If I would have gotten there earlier I probably would have started launching from 17-1800 and slowly moved my way up to see where the tracks breaking point was, but I didn't have a whole lot of time. Still launching that low I probably would have bested a 2.0 60', but I was aiming higher.

Domestic Disturbance
05-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey Domestic, I'd like to run against ya sometime @ the track. My truck runs similar times, and I enjoy close races. I also tend to bring out the best in people, because most people don't like to lose to a truck.lol

Fine by me. I rarely turn down a reasonable race. Would probably have to be at Cordova or Tri-State though, as one of those will be my next trip. I liked Cordova when I went last time, and Tri-state was good too, even though I went there end of the year and I drove a car that wasn't mine that did a 1.4 60'.

BTW for those people who were out in CR, was that black GTO out? Forgot I was supposed to run him again, maybe I'll just keep the DR's on and see if he comes out next weekend. I'd like to get a video of my car launching on the street to compare to the strip to show how much harder it can come out of the hole.

JacobS
05-10-2009, 09:49 PM
the driver was out, but he was on his bike. and your car definetly launches hard out of the hole on the street.

McKeever
05-10-2009, 09:59 PM

Fine by me. I rarely turn down a reasonable race. Would probably have to be at Cordova or Tri-State though, as one of those will be my next trip. I liked Cordova when I went last time, and Tri-state was good too, even though I went there end of the year and I drove a car that wasn't mine that did a 1.4 60'.

I know I'll be a tri state for drag city, but other than that I'll have to play it by ear.

Domestic Disturbance
05-11-2009, 01:47 AM
I guess I wasn't thinking that the Arm Drop Live is there. I guess I'll be going back later in the year to try and get comfortable feel for my car there.

bowtiebuba
05-11-2009, 02:39 AM
domestics car hooks on the street, no lie we were out by my shop and we got the idea to try a launch on the street , he dumped the clutch a 4 grand and i thought he was trying to launch it hooked and he let off, i said try it again kitch... he said i was trying to just warm up the tires, it was some funny shit to hear him say that. ive never liked cfr but thats just my 2 cents and my 1 post a year on iowautoforums.

Scott
05-11-2009, 06:52 AM
It does seem that CFR has developed a bump in the track too, I dont know if anyone else has noticed it but it feels like right before the 1/8th mile theres a pretty decent hop in the track. I could hear it in the motor and feel it inside the car real good. anyone else notice this??

Drifte
05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
tower lane around 1/8th mile. Yea theirs a significant dip.

Scott
05-11-2009, 12:01 PM
I noticed it in the right lane too mostly, but I only ran once in the tower lane

FiFdYnUtZ
05-11-2009, 12:24 PM
hey domestic, speaking of hooking on the street, remember when i YANKED you on 30? lol :)

Domestic Disturbance
05-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Ya that was rough. Those Toyo's are hard to find a good comfortable spot to launch with.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-11-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah they seemed to work well at C though...

Jappbox
05-11-2009, 05:55 PM
So bringing back saturday night...Eclipse raced STI, Eclipse Won. and a few others raced but nothing I can remember. We had a good turn out of people, but not so good of people wanting to race their cars. A few had some issues, hopfully everyone gets theirs cars where they want to and people can have fun. Had Zero Cop problems seems they moved on to "real Criminals"

Domestic Disturbance
05-11-2009, 07:40 PM
yeah they seemed to work well at C though...
Ya, I know how I need to launch with them, they just aren't consistant. They are a soft tire, sidewalls are just too stiff. I gotta launch just right so they spin a few times and hook up. Launch too high I spin too long, or too low like against you I hook and don't have power. Took me quite a few runs against a certain cobra to really get used to them.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-11-2009, 07:46 PM
yeah we'll see how my bfg's hold up with the new setup..i havent had many chances to try going from a dig with them since before winter...although im starting to get scurred about the ol 10 bolt now..

69gt4speed
05-11-2009, 09:23 PM
If you are running the m/ts or the others besides hoosiers you need no more than 15# in them. Some run 12#. As you said d/d the m/ts/bfg's are soft but sidewalls are stiff. Last time at earlville I forgot and left 31# in the m/ts, it sucked big time....

50.. I wouldn't worry w a auto, the red auto camaro ran a 10 bolt for yrs w spray, cam, etc. Only if u have a stick would I worry like I do w a pig heavy car that wheel hops at the track. They say a slick or tire w thin sidewalls will prevent it breaking mostly.

C always sucks for rwd imo if it is a front heavy car w a lil hp and small tires. Only a certain hiway in st. louis can I truly say it hooks up. Around here is so so at best.

JacobS
05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
So bringing back saturday night...Eclipse raced STI, Eclipse Won. and a few others raced but nothing I can remember. We had a good turn out of people, but not so good of people wanting to race their cars. A few had some issues, hopfully everyone gets theirs cars where they want to and people can have fun. Had Zero Cop problems seems they moved on to "real Criminals"

the eclipse defiently ran hard...

Domestic Disturbance
05-12-2009, 12:32 AM
If you are running the m/ts or the others besides hoosiers you need no more than 15# in them. Some run 12#. As you said d/d the m/ts/bfg's are soft but sidewalls are stiff. Last time at earlville I forgot and left 31# in the m/ts, it sucked big time....

I was refering to my Toyo R888's in comparison to the M/Ts. The Toyos have a much stiffer sidewall in comparison to the D/R's due to being designed for autocross/roadcourse and requiring more stability for corners yada yada.

Drifte
05-12-2009, 07:13 AM

the eclipse defiently ran hard...

Brent or Wacha?

Ricky
05-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Wacha Wacha! I was behind them on my bike. The GSX pulled hard then some sort of fire ball shot out and hit the sti. apparently it was loud i didnt hear it cuz i was busy watching trevor's bumper so i didnt run into him....

JacobS
05-12-2009, 12:46 PM
sounded like a shotgun haha i think it ended up being the revlimiter?

69gt4speed
05-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Allgo...rob i got A Boost a pump i think....

I just read this, but Johnathan pm'd me said his friend had one and he has it in hand. Adam's using a svt focus pump and needs a cushion. Thanks, thought maybe a stang person might have one.

NewSpeedSteed
05-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Allgo...rob i got A Boost a pump i think....

I just read this, but Johnathan pm'd me said his friend had one and he has it in hand. Adam's using a svt focus pump and needs a cushion. Thanks, thought maybe a stang person might have one.

Adam could also buy the Aviator fuel pump... idk I don't like BAPS there like a band aid as in they work but don't really solve the problem. The SVT pumps rated at what 255lph and the Aviator is rated for 310lph if I remember right. I'm sure hes already gotten the BAP or is already set on runing it but the bigger pump can be had for $200 bucks new and considering the SVT focus pumps $150 new it'd be a good deal.

Again I'm sure I'm late with the info but just thought I'd toss my 2 cents in for the hell of it.

Jappbox
05-12-2009, 03:47 PM
sounded like a shotgun haha i think it ended up being the revlimiter?

Yes it was Revlimiter, its set at 8800, and wacha thought he could get away with 9K :rolleyes:

Drifte
05-12-2009, 06:13 PM
wacha is one crazy mo fo. So which eclipse ran who?

FiFdYnUtZ
05-12-2009, 06:25 PM
good to hear he got it up and running again, i love that car...

69gt4speed
05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Adam could also buy the Aviator fuel pump... idk I don't like BAPS there like a band aid as in they work but don't really solve the problem. The SVT pumps rated at what 255lph and the Aviator is rated for 310lph if I remember right. I'm sure hes already gotten the BAP or is already set on runing it but the bigger pump can be had for $200 bucks new and considering the SVT focus pumps $150 new it'd be a good deal.

Again I'm sure I'm late with the info but just thought I'd toss my 2 cents in for the hell of it.

I gave him a ford gt pump and had it in, the big daddy. Troubleshooting they threw it out and put in a focus pump. I've ran a bap for 3 yrs been fine running 2 cobra pumps at 17.5v. He's already spent $$ figuring this out which was a vacuum leak from the nx plate. The bap is a good thing as far as I know no one has had one fail. The focus pump is mo than enough n/a, just he wants a lil mo if needed. As for reference my pumps run no harder (same voltage) than they did w/o the bap just on s/c. Fpdm duty cycle is less. Only on spray the extra fuel goes for the fogger nozzle and fpdm duty cycle is a bit more. Ok back to reg. channel. Oh ya the bap was cheap.

stangvortech
05-12-2009, 09:00 PM
The focus pump is good for na. I have a focus pump out of my car and a 03 cobra hat if he would want that with the bab. I got a fore hat with ford gt pumps lethal dual fdpms......
:supz: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/99v6red/DSCF1477.jpg

69gt4speed
05-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Ford world king of returnless fuel systems, 3 gt pumps. That's about 1k right there. That's what u need w a 3.4 whipple at 20+# of boost. Or a return type system. I've got 2 mo pumps like those somewhere.

TbTalon94
05-13-2009, 06:06 AM
wacha is one crazy mo fo. So which eclipse ran who?

His eclipse (white one), ran Jaime's white STi.

Drifte
05-13-2009, 07:07 AM
Thank you. I talked to eric last night, he said the bikes could keep up with you...maybe its time to put an order in for the newer low profile vband tial...

Ricky
05-13-2009, 12:56 PM
not only did we keep up i didnt have to push the old girl.... but then again its 350 pounds and 130hp vs 3200 pounds and 400hp...? its really noa fair race

TbTalon94
05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
more like 3,400lbs and 350hp. The bikes should keep up lol period. If they didn't it would be a sad day for those bikes.

Jappbox
05-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Thank you. I talked to eric last night, he said the bikes could keep up with you...maybe its time to put an order in for the newer low profile vband tial...

It takes more than a 20G to beat 600cc bikes.....Inless the bike has a 300lb rider and a passenger! LOL

Ricky
05-13-2009, 08:55 PM
depends on what kind of 600cc bike, when the race ends, and whos driving. ...But yea for the most part not gonna keep up.

derek072887
05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
no jesse is right! he is always right

JustinS
05-14-2009, 06:16 PM
kickass, derek is back. Lets all get excited for the troll!

FiFdYnUtZ
05-14-2009, 06:36 PM
yes! it was getting too quiet around here!

JacobS
05-14-2009, 06:59 PM
no jesse is right! he is always right

funny thing is, there was a ton of cars out...but i did not see a big fucking banana in the parking lot...i kind of wish you would have came so we could see you get beat by everything!

FiFdYnUtZ
05-14-2009, 07:43 PM
his step daddy wouldnt let him take it out most likely...

Domestic Disturbance
05-15-2009, 01:35 AM
but i did not see a big fucking banana in the parking lot

Thats no way to talk about me

JacobS
05-15-2009, 01:37 AM
i was referring to his daddy's s4 thats banana yellow haha

Domestic Disturbance
05-15-2009, 02:09 AM
dude you know I always come out rocking the banana suit http://www.planetlsx.com/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif