PDA

View Full Version : Town Cops

Luminatorz34
05-06-2009, 02:29 PM
well to start it off, i have a couple of nitro powere remote controlled trucks. 1 of them being a traxxas revo 3.3. I had some tinkering to do with the tune on it as i just put a brand new engine in it a few weeks ago. So i decide to get it out today to run up and down my road like normal. the town cop drives by and sits at the end of the road like he usually does when school gets out. so i got about my business bouncing the truck around and all that jazz. did a couple of high speed runs but not w.o.t yet as i was just getting it up to temp to properly tune it. well the cop decides to mesey his way on down to my house and stops me. and says i just radared you...i asked him with waht. he says on my little truck. i start laughing and said well whatd you catch me at. he says 38mph and it was just a flash of the radar as he was goofing off also just to see what my truck would do. so we both start talking rc's and stuff, then he says i can run my truck up and down the road all i want until he gets a complaint. then i will have to go 2 blocks down to the park to run it. i dont think ill be getting any complaints anyways as everytime i get these trucks out most of my neighbors come out to watch. well i thought it was funny and had to share

my revo is the one closest in the picture
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Stevecz28/02-06-09_1708.jpg

FiFdYnUtZ
05-06-2009, 03:02 PM
lol should of had him radar a top speed run!

DustinsDuster
05-06-2009, 03:08 PM
weird- a cop being tolerant and cool. in related weird news, i had a random old lady ask me for a ride while i was at Hy Vee this afternoon. i would feel worse about not giving her one, but i was in my Pepsi uniform, and she had a cart full of Coke, so fuck her.

ZacFields
05-06-2009, 03:11 PM
^ LMAO. Classic!

Luminatorz34
05-06-2009, 03:33 PM
well i asked him about letting me do a wot run, and he said maybe another time and he took off

sLoWnStEaDy
05-09-2009, 11:53 AM
you should run my TC4 down the street when he is there...

Watch his face when it reads 80+Mph, it topped at 103.6 but that took a pretty good length...

Luminatorz34
05-09-2009, 12:03 PM
haha thatd be awesome...i need a new clutch bell for my ofna x1...itll get up to around 60 for just a single speed trans too. i might re gear it. or i might leave it as i want to get into racing this year

sLoWnStEaDy
05-10-2009, 08:49 AM
2-speed is where it's at :)

CiViC-Wanted
05-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Ahhh that X1 looks awesome, LOL. The x1 was my old truck thats been traded around and that thing will do more the 38mph, I would actually like to see what it would do.