PDA

View Full Version : Des Moines 3rd Annual Cornball Run

CornBall Run Staff
04-27-2009, 11:58 AM
I stopped by to let you all know that Des Moines' 3rd annual Cornball Run is coming up
June 13th. The same as previous years, it's a 10-checkpoint road rally around Iowa's
rural highways. We did add a new "secret minimum" time this year to keep us and you out
of legal troubles. We hand out the checkpoints when the rally starts. Each team chooses
the order they visit the checkpoints, and the route they take. First team to all 10
checkpoints and back (after the secret minimum time) wins the cash.

Entry fee is currently $55, but goes up in May and again in June so sign up now at
cornballrun.com !

More info, rules, videos, and online registration at http://cornballrun.com

or email me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Jared Austin
staff@cornballrun.com

McKeever
04-27-2009, 05:54 PM
I would do it if there was no "secret minimum time limit", or if I could get in for free because of my 2nd place victory last year. :yawinkle:

Ricky
04-27-2009, 05:59 PM
i would if i had time and we could speed... like a real race

CornBall Run Staff
04-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Sorry guys, we had no minimum time for the first two years, and that was the biggest complaint. Too risky.

It doesn't mean you can't enjoy the drive. My goal is to keep you on the rural two-lanes with hills and curves.

DragonUSMC
05-04-2009, 02:12 PM
You guys should do this...

and Jared I need to talk to you, I moved to the mountains of Colorado and talked to the Nissan Owners Club out here about what you guys do... we think it would be a fun event to hold out here as well.

Colorado's Snowball Run.