PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back....

KiMwManyNames
04-25-2009, 03:51 PM
I hope that all of you are doing well!! I still miss Iowa and have not been back out their in a very long time...I heard all of the bad news that has happened and I hope that everyone is doing well after all that has happened.....I live in Long Beach, CA now and work in Manhattan Beach, CA at an office supply sotre (2 1/2 years)....If you want you can look me up on facebook and or e-mail me at andrea.k.hibson@hotmail.com...I really do miss all of you wonderful people that always made me smile and said the right things right when i needed to hear them...I've never had friends like you and nor have I found anyone like you guys....

DustinsDuster
04-25-2009, 05:51 PM
its been a long time, and most of the people you'd remember dont come to the site much anymore- but a few of us are still here. good to see you're doing well?

KiMwManyNames
04-25-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm not too suprised....but i have to say its good that some do and i'm sure that the others that do not get on this site much more are doing well.....

Scott
04-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah I think I remember seeing you down in Trents cave a few times.. Must be nice not having to deal with winter down there huh?

Drifte
04-26-2009, 11:40 AM
I'll make the move as soon as I know arnolds not running things.

KiMwManyNames
04-28-2009, 12:22 AM
Yes, it's nice to not have winters here in Long Beach like Iowa. I'm not sure to when that will be...

ZacFields
04-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Hey there Kim. Good to hear from ya!

KiMwManyNames
04-30-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm glad to see that ur still around... I hope that things are going well for you and everyone else that i use to hange out with...

TbTalon94
05-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Welcome back!

Don't think we knew each other very well...but i've been around a long time lol.

melhoneybee
05-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Hey kim! OMG havent heard or seen you around in a while. Glad to see that things are going well for you and you found yourself on your feet after the move! Iowa doesn't change much, you keep in touch with those you want and the other come and go.

Keep in touch love, grats on your success.

KiMwManyNames
05-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Thank you so much...I miss you because you are a great person inside and out, you were always their for me good and bad...Yes, it's been a while since any type of contact...I miss ya